April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Evening ladies!

How are you all feeling today?

I am praying my digi turns up tomorrow (our 3rd wedding anni) so I can see it in writing!! :)

Question: Can I save FMU and test when the post arrives @ 1pm or does it have to be fresh?

xx

Hello Everyone! May i join?

I see a lot of names from Mummy's July tester thread. I'm so glad to see so many people got BFPs.
My due date is April 4th.
As of right now i have already seen my doctor to confirm, yet she didn't give me an u/s. Which i don't think many doctors do, seeing as how early we are. I maybe wrong this is my 1st child. What is bugging me is I had like 9 vials of blood taken from me for testing and still have not heard back from my doctor's office yet. My tests were for my HCG lvls, other hormones, and about 4 more things. Has anyone had blood tests take over a week and a half to get back??

Evening ladies!
Question: Can I save FMU and test when the post arrives @ 1pm or does it have to be fresh?

xx

I saved my FMU for about 8 hours the day i got my positive on a digital. I didn't have one around so i had to go get one. I wanted the words on it so my husband didn't need to be like "what does the lines mean." It worked for me so i think you can save it.

^^^ thanks! I have been waiting days for it to come from Ebay and I dont wanna waste it!! xx

TeAmo, you can definitely save your pee. But I personally drink too much water before bed, I guess, because all of my FMU lines suck. :wacko: I apparently do better holding it from about 1pm until I get home from work around 6pm so that's my new obsessive-test-everyday time. :haha:

Hello Everyone! May i join?

I see a lot of names from Mummy's July tester thread. I'm so glad to see so many people got BFPs.
My due date is April 4th.
As of right now i have already seen my doctor to confirm, yet she didn't give me an u/s. Which i don't think many doctors do, seeing as how early we are. I maybe wrong this is my 1st child. What is bugging me is I had like 9 vials of blood taken from me for testing and still have not heard back from my doctor's office yet. My tests were for my HCG lvls, other hormones, and about 4 more things. Has anyone had blood tests take over a week and a half to get back??

Yay. I remember you :)

So good to see so many BFP

Thanks all. I am waiting for my second hcg level. My first at 16DPO was 33. I was told VERY low and will probably m/c soon. So ive been out of work for the last two days just waiting for it to happen. This will be m/c #2 since March. I just want it to be over so I can move on. Will be taking a long break after this. but good luck to everyone else.

Any chance you could of got the dates wrong? Sorry just holding onto hope for you

okay i need a little help

So, i saw my doctor on July 20th...got the whole your pregnant booklets and all. I got some blood tests too. YAY
My next appointment isn't until Aug 17th.
Today i got my test results and i got a copy of them. My doctor had everything done BUT no Hcg nor any other hormone. I got an HIV test, a thyroid test, a urine test, i got my blood type, blood cell levels, etc. Has anyone had that first doctor's appoint and the doctor not take your Hcg levels?? Is that normal that they don't test them and they don't see you again until your around 7 weeks?
All my friends tell me their doctors did their hcg lvls and an u/s at 5 weeks to make sure it planted itself in the right place. Do i have a bad doctor or am i over thinking all this?

Can I join you ladies? I am 27 and have been TTC for 5.5 years. Never been pregnant before. Got pregnant on Clomid and Follistim cycle..Got my BFP at 8dpo and tomorrow at 11 dpo going for a beta. My due date is April 10th or 11th. Not sure yet.

I actually posted this two days ago, but I guess nobody has seen it. I am 12 dpo today, and my beta level at 11 dpo was 82. Going for another one tomorrow morning. My due date is April 10th according to my LMP, and 11th according to my ovulation day.

Can I join you ladies? I am 27 and have been TTC for 5.5 years. Never been pregnant before. Got pregnant on Clomid and Follistim cycle..Got my BFP at 8dpo and tomorrow at 11 dpo going for a beta. My due date is April 10th or 11th. Not sure yet.

I actually posted this two days ago, but I guess nobody has seen it. I am 12 dpo today, and my beta level at 11 dpo was 82. Going for another one tomorrow morning. My due date is April 10th according to my LMP, and 11th according to my ovulation day.

Welcome!!!!

Hey girls!!! So tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!! I am FINALLY telling OH that I am pregnant! I am sooo nervous but am just trying to think of how happy he is going to be!!!!!

Been craving mexican and had some today for lunch....was kinda disappointed....anyone else feel like they are more thirsty than hungry???

I am!!! One of the reasons I'm not trusting my faint lines too much! I'm so so so thirsty!!

Welcome!!!!

Thank you!!!

Welcome!!!!

Thank you!!!

My edd is april 7th!!!!

Hey everyone! I JUST got my BFP today! According to my calculator, I am due April 2nd. Trying for more than a year and we are over the moon happy! Going to call my doctor tomorrow to make an appointment. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

Congrats on your BFP bearbadger!!
I was just telling my BFF that I could drink a gallon of water in 2 hours if it didn't make me have to pee so much. Lol

Jcombs no! Is it heavy??

Has anyone thought they had any cravings yet?? Yesterday I said to dh "I really wanted a McDonald's today when I was out" and he looked at me for ages and said "do you remember the last time we got mcdonalds?.....it was just after you found out you were pregnant in January and insisted we go."

Apparently I crave mcchicken sandwiches!!

Also my mum and I are spending the whole day todether today. I don't know how I will keep this from her!!!

Morming Ladies and WELCOME to all new ladies!!! how exciting lots of us at a simular time!!

I'm super thirsty and have been for a couple of weeks, i'm also ...sorry if tmi very constipated and gassy off to buy prune juice today - apparently its normal lol

I've heard people say its fine to save fmu and test later so go for it!

ttcjones ooooh the BIG day YEY!!! i'm so impressed you have not told him yet!! let us know how he reacts.

Jcombes grrrr hopefully it will only be a tiny bit and go away soon!! have u bbeen to docs and asked for progesterone supplement? :hugs:

welcome waterlilly sorry i missed you!

Nimbec I'm so glad the SMEP worked for you too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->