April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi ginny i know how exciting eeeeeeeek eeeeeek still very nervous about my bean stcking but got everything crossed. how are u feeling?

Thanks! she cocked up my blood test in april, pulled neede out funny and i went rrrreeeallly dizzy!!! :-( not like me at all! :-S

yeah I'm good :) everything going on track so far, I am 5 weeks today and will have my first scan at 8 weeks

Did another IC today, and the line was so much darker! :happydance: I swear I will be poas until this baby comes out just make sure!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

TTcJones, how exciting! let us know how it goes!

Nimbec, great to see you here!

Candy, hope it all goes well at MW!

AFM, Im a bit nauseas this morning which petrifys me to be honest! lol Amalso tired but i work late and night shifts at the mo so guess that will change as the months roll on as i wont be able to deal with it.
Am trying to get Olympic tickets! ARRRGH its such a nightmare! x

yeah I'm good :) everything going on track so far, I am 5 weeks today and will have my first scan at 8 weeks

ME TOOOO YAY YAY YAY

but i swear im further along.. scan will tell!! 5days to go:happydance:

Hi Ladies,
Can I join in please?? DH and I have been trying to conceive for 8 years and have had one failed IVF cycle and have had 4:bfp::bfp::bfp: :bfp: now - ( become a poas addict) first was last Friday which I estimate to be 11dpo as we had a 5 day blast put back and then sunday, monday and yesterday!!! All were positive - I am still getting used to the idea of being pg as is dh as it has taken us soooo long to get here. EDD is 8th April.
Been feeling a bit queasy, headachey, had sore bbs and some mild cramps
I hope now we finally have our sticky bean it stays firmly put. I look forward to sharing this journey with you all
Louise

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEY!!!! Exciting times :)

TeAmo, you can definitely save your pee. But I personally drink too much water before bed, I guess, because all of my FMU lines suck. :wacko: I apparently do better holding it from about 1pm until I get home from work around 6pm so that's my new obsessive-test-everyday time. :haha:

Its funny you would say that because when I test after work the lines are always darker than the morning. FMU is currently in the fridge cause I read it slows down the breakdown of HCG... Haha. Im now wondering whether to test with evening pee so to get best result on digi. hmm.

I don't think it matters what time you pee so much as how much you've had to drink/eat and how long you've held it. I dehydrated the crap out of myself trying to get good lines on Sunday :haha::dohh: (It worked!)

Jcombs no! Is it heavy??

Has anyone thought they had any cravings yet?? Yesterday I said to dh "I really wanted a McDonald's today when I was out" and he looked at me for ages and said "do you remember the last time we got mcdonalds?.....it was just after you found out you were pregnant in January and insisted we go."

Apparently I crave mcchicken sandwiches!!

Also my mum and I are spending the whole day todether today. I don't know how I will keep this from her!!!

Oh goodness. I had a very brief passing craving yesterday. For corndogs. GROSS. My first craving when I was pregnant with dd was for a chili-dog. I HATE hotdogs. HATE them. Like, the thought of eating one makes me want to puke. When I was pregnant last time, I ended up buying a pack of veggie-dogs and some meatless chili to get my fix. Even with such a strong craving, I couldn't bring myself to actually eat a hotdog. :haha: So, apparently I'm going to be craving wieners :)rofl:) again. Disgusting. Thank goodness I know where to find veggie-corndogs in case the craving strikes hard. :wacko:

With Maisie, I was all about salty potatoey things for most of 1st tri. And at some point I put chocolate frosting on bacon. :blush:

This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up!

Congrats to the new BFPs! :)

I'm probably going to keep POAS for a few more days at least... They're getting darker but I want to see one as dark as the control line! Heh. I use FMU because that's what I started with so it seems to make sense to use that to compare.

A little stressed right now because my GP's on holiday until Monday, so I can't even *make* an appt to see him until then. So I've started calling midwife clinics, since they're notoriously hard to get into in this city. (I may end up on waiting lists even though I'm only 4 weeks in.) Had to leave a message at one yesterday and they haven't called back. Going to try another today. There's a clinic that's *really* close, but they have a couple of negative reviews and only 5-6 positive ones that I've found, so I'm not sure I want to risk it. Wish me luck getting in with a good one!

Jcombs no! Is it heavy??

Has anyone thought they had any cravings yet?? Yesterday I said to dh "I really wanted a McDonald's today when I was out" and he looked at me for ages and said "do you remember the last time we got mcdonalds?.....it was just after you found out you were pregnant in January and insisted we go."

Apparently I crave mcchicken sandwiches!!

Also my mum and I are spending the whole day todether today. I don't know how I will keep this from her!!!

Oh goodness. I had a very brief passing craving yesterday. For corndogs. GROSS. My first craving when I was pregnant with dd was for a chili-dog. I HATE hotdogs. HATE them. Like, the thought of eating one makes me want to puke. When I was pregnant last time, I ended up buying a pack of veggie-dogs and some meatless chili to get my fix. Even with such a strong craving, I couldn't bring myself to actually eat a hotdog. :haha: So, apparently I'm going to be craving wieners :)rofl:) again. Disgusting. Thank goodness I know where to find veggie-corndogs in case the craving strikes hard. :wacko:

With Maisie, I was all about salty potatoey things for most of 1st tri. And at some point I put chocolate frosting on bacon. :blush:

Oh my, frosting and bacon actually sounds good! Haha!! Two things I love together! Hotdogs are pretty terrible for you too. So much sodium and processed meat. Are you a vegetarian?

Hello there! Would like to join you girls.. I just found yesterday that we are pregnant with baby # 3!! This was our 4th cycle of trying. DH and I have been married for a little over 5 and 1/2 years but together since we were 14 years old. We have a dd who is 6 years old and a ds who is 4.

I was going to wait to test till this weekend coming up but yesterday morning I noticed that my boobs looked different, much fuller like on the outside part and a pair of shorts that I wear all the time did not button up. If I hadn't been trying to get pregnant I would have dismissed it as bloating from AF getting ready to show.

My symptoms are crazy sleepines, bigger tender breast and ridiculous amount of bloatness and gas. Besides that I'm feeling so normal that I'm tempted to test again just to make sure it is still in there lol

Bacon and frosting?! Oh that sounds gross haha! I have a really limited number of things I eat so no matter what I crave it'll prob be out of my normal range!

Gmorning Ladies!

Nimbec- Congrats! I worry too...after waiting so long (15 cycles!) I would be crushed to lose this bean...but I try to stay optimistic as stressing isnt healthy...but Congrats to you and Welcome!

Jcliff- I am so sorry hon...I know there is nothing I can say that will make this better. I am just so sorry. Big hug

AVbaby- Welcome! I usually get my bloodwork results the same day..but it can take up to 24 hours.

Waterlilly- Welcome! Sorry we missed your post! how were your results from yesterday? Did you get them yet?

I have been really thirsty too...as far as cravings been wanting sweets..which I dont normally eat..and Im kind of turnedoff by meat so lots of carbs?

ttcjones- how are you telling DH?? I had a big plan mapped out for when I got my BFP but when it happened I just turned into a big blubbering mess and told him on the spot while holding hte test and shaking haha

loulou- Wow...8 years...So happy for you! What an awesome miracle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->