April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Just a quicki from me this morning still feeling like crap abd I must be rattling the amount of pills they have me on - poor bubs!

Great news maybesoon I'm so pleased it went well for you and it sounds like they will be a great support network!! :)

Mine is the first child as I'm an only child!! My step sisters (married in not blood) have both had 2 each but that's not quite the same!

Doggylover my mum was itching to tell people lol it's nice they are so excited :)

Thankyou for all the well wishes x

Nimbec is sure hope you feel better really soon. I hate you are feeling so poorly.

Doggylover they apparently didn't know what to think since they hadn't met me at the time & they have been through so much with him. Apparently although my family had all met him & approved but he had told me a lot of lies about his family & I thought the worst of them. He had told me he called them & told them we were getting married, called them when we got married & called them about the pregnancy & they weren't interested. Well his mom brought the emails with her. He emailed her about each situation & he was pretty rude in each email to her. It was awful to read them.

Now I was wondering, have any of you ladies had that "I don't feel pregnant feeling"? I know I've felt that way the last few days. I always read how some women feels all this fluttering and are showing there little bumps. I feel and see none of that. Has me a bit concerned. I mean I don't have cramping or bleeding but just don't know what to think/feel. My next scan is on thurs. I hope I don't drive myself nuts til then!

Nimbec is sure hope you feel better really soon. I hate you are feeling so poorly.

Doggylover they apparently didn't know what to think since they hadn't met me at the time & they have been through so much with him. Apparently although my family had all met him & approved but he had told me a lot of lies about his family & I thought the worst of them. He had told me he called them & told them we were getting married, called them when we got married & called them about the pregnancy & they weren't interested. Well his mom brought the emails with her. He emailed her about each situation & he was pretty rude in each email to her. It was awful to read them.

That is awful, he is clearly very sly and sneaky. But I'm glad you are getting to hear the real side of things, even though the timing sucks.

Now I was wondering, have any of you ladies had that "I don't feel pregnant feeling"? I know I've felt that way the last few days. I always read how some women feels all this fluttering and are showing there little bumps. I feel and see none of that. Has me a bit concerned. I mean I don't have cramping or bleeding but just don't know what to think/feel. My next scan is on thurs. I hope I don't drive myself nuts til then!

Hey, I had this feeling a few weeks ago as well. I had a major panic because I just didn't feel pregnant at all, and didn't know what to do. I also had no cramos etc, but just felt that something was wrong. It passed, and my bump is growing, so I am a little more settled now. It's horrible, but it will pass, and Thursday isn't so far away (hopefully!)

Afm, bought some maternity wear today! I almost had a meltdown in primark (so I would fit in there perfectly lol!) as I couldn't find any cheap tops that were more than a size 6, but came away from H&M with some jeans (a little tight around the butt maybe!) a top I LOVE, and another top which I can wear to work. I also got some nursing bras and omg. The comfort level is unreal!!!! My mum is taking me again next weekend as I'm a useless shopper, and my sis is coming to. I told my mum she can take me to the expensive places and she can pay :haha: but yeah, my jeans and new fave top actually enhance my bump and I look sooo pregnant :mrgreen: I LOVE it!! I love my growing bump!!

:dishes::laundry::shower: is all i can get the energy up to do today! I'm popped and ready for a nap!

Awh doglover that is sweet to get a little girl time in and get some cute clothes! ! I love seeing other pregnant bumps but hate people staring at me!

Maybesoon at least you have a bit of understanding now why all the sudden he flipped like he did. Sounds good that his parents want to still help out too! Glad that they could give you insight to his douche bag ways.

Morning Doggylover & everyone! Hope you are all ok!!

I'm st waiting for Midwiffe hoping my infection is better otherwise she will send me to hospital :( I do feel a bit better so let's hope it's good news But I get to listen to bubs so that will make me smile anyway :)

Hope you all have a great Sunday!!

hey nimbec! Good luck for today, glad to hear you are feeling better! xxxx :hugs:

Nimbec glad to hear you are feeling better, let us know how you get on.

Wearing my maternity jeans. Hello comfort....I might wear these all the time, even when I'm not pregnant :haha:

afternoon all! back to work tomorrow i think. Spotting seems to have stopped for now. xx

glad to hear it Teamo, hope it stays away now! xx

doggylover: I need to invest in some maternity jeans! I have a definite bump, and my regular jeans just aren't cutting it anymore!! I bet they're super comfy.

nimbec: Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better!

TeAmo: Glad things are settling down for you!

AFM: Last night was my birthday party, so after a very late night celebrating with friends I had to haul my arse out of bed this morning for an early start to go cheer my sister and her fiancee on who were running a marathon! I've been on my feet today for about 6 hours standing and running around. I was only spectating and I have blisters! Exhausted. I don't know how they do it!

I hope everyong else has had a good weekend!! :flower:

Hey girls! Glad to hear most of you with bleeds are getting better!

I had a very relaxing weekend, didn't pick up any phone calls except from my best friend. We had a a nice dinner with hubbies & her daughter! I was relieved they were supportive and excited for us, I knew they are having problems conceiving their second.

However I realize that people just LOVE to give you advice on about anything. The newest thing is that we have to move and where we should move to. FYI we live in a quiet, safe neighborhood with the park very close to us. Perfect for any family. But everyone is telling us we should move for all their imaginary reasons close to them! I still just nod and smile and say "yeah we are thinking about it, now it is not a good time" just to be polite. I have to intention to move until the kid will be at least 2 years old. Still I think our place is just fine, only thing we need is to de clutter (doesn't anyone?) , baby proof, and paint the second bedroom.

I'm seeing my doc late tonight, it's routine but I will let you know how it went.

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well today :)

I had another bleed last night, but it's back to spotting today.
Had a listen on the doppler this morning and baby is leaping about in there, so I presume happy enough lol! Going to try and take it easy today, but I'm getting desperate for some maternity jeans, so I'll have to pop out and find something. Not one pair of my regular jeans/trousers fits me now, not even the bigger stuff from before I lost weight!! My belly is so sore too, I can't bear anything restricting it, I don't remeber this from last time!

Readyto, happy birthday hun!

Teamo, glad spotting has stopped!

Nimbec, hope you are feeling a bit better now hun!

Lily, sounds like the ideal weekend! Lovely!

Dan-o I seriously recommend H&M. Some of the jeans weren't very denim feeling, but the pair I got are super, and so comfy! Even my sister said they looked good!! Sorry to hear the spotting is still going on, but glad that your bean is merrily jumping around!

Readytomum, belated happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed yourself, despite the blisters and tiredness!

Lily, my aunt and uncle LOVE to give advice on EVERYTHING, so I know how you feel. Obviously now it's child rearing. Sitting with them on Saturday and their 3 year old is smakcing my dh in the face, and my aunt says "Oh you have this to look forward to, it's so difficult to discipline". Uhm...no. You do not let your children SMACK visitors, that is not a difficult concept! Like you, smile, nod, grit teeth, and say nothing!!!

I agree with doggylover, H&M has affordable and super comfy trousers. I could live in my pair forever, even if I haven't popped yet. It allows a big dinner and feel sso soft. Just don't size up necessarily, try a few different sizes in the store. I sized up and now they are too big in the hips and legs. I have to pull them up!

Sorry about the bleed Dan o, I hope it goes away...

Doggylover, omg smacking in the face is NOT acceptable at all. Discipline!!! There are many ways to discipline you children and I think discipline is a valuable asset for life.

You poor hubby.

Yep I smile like an idiot all the time. I've heard the most ridiculous things lately.

Going in for my monthly exam today! Get to hear baby's HR, measure me, see about a possible shortened cervix which the doc I have now thinks nothing of since I had my LEEP procedure in 2008 and then went on to have a very successful 10 lb baby (by c section - he was 22.5" long as well). I have a "tall" gene that runs in my family especially with the boys. She said they'll keep a little closer eyeball on this one's size so we'll know if we're dealing with another almost 2 ft tall monster :) I love my doc. I just hope I haven't gained too much since the MS went away :x

I am so abosultely fucked off that I can not see straight!!!! I just launched a saucepan across the kitchen because OH and I had another argument over cleaning. I asked him 3 WEEKS AGO to clean the bathroom... he's only just done it today!! He took AN HOUR to clean a tiny little flat bathroom and he took all the washing basket and drawers and shit out and has left it in the hallway then gone on to clean the kitchen, I have cleaned the rooms I was meant to clean in the time it took him to do one, I am meant to clean the bedroom but I cant even get in there because he's dumped all the bathroom shit in front of the door!! AND get this.... he asked me when he was meant to clean the bathroom again.. I said next week, he was like fuck that! I told him that we have 2 kids who use it so I would do it twice a week and I was being nice telling him once a week he just kept saying fuck that everytime I tried to speak. I've had enough I told him to get out but he wouldnt and the closest thing to me was the saucepan that went flying. It accidently caught his foot I wasnt aiming for him.. I should have been!!! Now the bathroom stuff is still in the hallway he's complaining because we need bread and he is in the kitchen cleaning in there now. RIght now I actually hate the selfish little *******!!!

OMG

^ Oh dear that's just awful...
Well I'd be lucky if my dh did anything, but watch tv, be in the internet and play music when he is home. I've realized I will do everything on my own long time ago. Ok sometimes he will cook, but the mess he makes doesn't really worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->