April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh Morning ladies!!! Hope everyone has a great day.... Today is the day for my 12 week scan! I'm pretty excited!!!

In other news.... the oh found out through his daughter that his mom, sister, ex-wife & I all met on Friday.... He tried texting me, his mom & his sister all at the same time to figure out what all was said. Funny, I'm sure he text his ex-wife too. But his mom, sister & I were keeping each other up to date & none of us would give him any information. It's driving him crazy to the point of begging me to come home & he's willing to work on things. I asked him to go to AA with me, but he replied stating he doesn't need steps, he needs support at home. I totally disagree with that. He begged me over & over to just come home, but I tried to explain to him it's just not that easy. I told him we have tried me just going back once before & it didn't work. There needs to be changes & we need to discuss things face to face before anything.

I feel at this point I need to stay out of the house & we need to maybe date again. I'm not ready to go back & be kicked out on my face AGAIN in a couple of weeks. I need to know that he is really trying & he has a lot to prove to me before I am willing to go back. He sent me a text this am stating that he was going to the doctor's appointment today, but that he will have the kids so they will all stay in the waiting room. Which makes me say "Why even bother going?" Oh well. it is what it is. I'm staying in contact with his mom & sister. They have sent me the text conversation he had with them yesterday compared to the one he had with me. It is pretty sad that he speaks to his family the way that he does in these text and that is something that has to stop.

lol lily men huh!! oh well it seems my little hormone outburst showed him how upset I was and we managed to sort it out about 15 minutes after, I love that about us we can be so mad at each other but after a row we just laugh at how silly we've been. Lily maybe you could remove the fuse from the electric box so he has nothing else to do but help you out!! :p xx

ukgirl -- Ugh. Hubby and I have similar quarles (well, minus the sauce pan :haha:) about cleaning. I work full time. He's a SAHD. Yet I do the majority of the cleaning. It makes me SO MAD. And every time I bring it up it's a fight and he tells me it's not a big deal and that I'm "overreacting" and that I care about cleaning more than I care about him (when I bugged him about having a job before dd was born, it was always that I care more about money than I do him... So now that I don't pester him to pay ANY of the bills, it's the cleaning thing). And he also throws out that it's a lot of work taking care of dd (no sh*t... I do it by myself on the weekends while he's sleeping all day AND clean the house for the week at the same time and that's my weekend/break from work).

So, after all that.... he'll walk around complaining about the house being dirty! :growlmad:

LOL littlespy your post makes me feel better to know I'm not alone! My OH works but he is home between 9.30am and 4pm so he'll have a nap then play his xbox, right now it's borderlands 2!! He complains he has no time to clean the bathroom, I don't know what it is, I can handle everything else but dirt and mess at the moment, if a room is messy I get so angry, I used to do it all myself while the kids were at school, it doesn't take long but I only have energy to do 1 room now before needing a nap haha. I could not believe he thought I was being unfair asking him to clean the bathroom once a week! I never throw stuff but when he started saying fuck that every time I spoke I just grabbed it and threw it haha.. I mean seriously!!! there are 4 of us (including a 4 year old boy who usually mis-aims during his first morning wee) using the bathroom. I'm not being unreasonable! lol xx

Doggylover, omg smacking in the face is NOT acceptable at all. Discipline!!! There are many ways to discipline you children and I think discipline is a valuable asset for life.

There is zero discipline in that house. Well, it goes like this - child hits you with something, parent says "oh sweetheart don't do that" child hits you again and parent doesn't do a damn thing to stop it. I think they feel like if they say don't do it once, that's discipline. Drives everyone in our whole family nuts!

How did all the scans and appointments go today? Maybesoon glad to hear oh was going along, even if it was just in the waiting room.

In terms of oh and housework, mine is so irritating in that one week he will do nothing and I want to kill him (like on Saturday) and then today I come home from work and dogs are walked, dinner is made, fire is lit! He is generally pretty good I must say, but he does need the occasional "gentle" reminder!

Lol @ the naughty husband stories!! Mines a chef, so is pretty domesticated, but is obviously still a man at the end of the day.. Need I say any more? :dohh: :haha:

Got some maternity jeans today :yipee: wow major relief in the belly region! No more pinching and squeezing!
I wanted some skinnies, but the new look ones were more like baggies, so got a boot cut pair from there in the end. Went to h&m as suggested and found a super pair of slim leg ones with the bump band sewn on, for a tenner in the sale! Also well impressed with their popper necked bodysuits, will deffo be investing in a few for the new baby!

Hi Ladies!!! I haven't been on in a while! I haven't caught up all the way yet, but it looks like things are moving along for everyone!

Sorry to hear about the OHs misbehaving...

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow morning...EEEKK!! I am both excited and very nervous. I am just praying that the little one is happy and healthy in there. I don't have anymore pregnancy symptoms that usually happen during the first trimester anymore, so I start to get very nervous that something happened. I am trying to stay positive, but it's just so hard. I had my regular OB appointment last Friday where I got to hear the heartbeat through the doppler and it was coming in at 174!! That was very exciting and reassuring, but I still feel like something might have happened between then and now.

Anyway, I will stop whining and just pray for the best. [-o<

hey chig!! good to see you again :) Good luck with the scan tomorrow, usually around 12 weeks the placenta takes over and alot of the pregnancy symptoms go away. So try not to worry :) xxx

Dan-o glad to hear you got some comfies! I may never wear regular jeans again!

Chig good luck for tomorrow, looking forward to a peek at your scan pic!

Hi Girls!

What with it with everyone other halves!Maybesoon, I think you are doing the right thing. Dont go rushing back, makes sure its right and take it slow.

How's everyone feeling? Ive got midwife on Tuesday, cant believe how quickly its come around. I also got my nuchal results back. I am low risk but not as low as I was last time. Maybe I am thinking about it too much but I just cant see what can be so different. Obviously I am three years older, but weight and nuchal measurement were the same. hmph.

xx

oops I just won a Moby wrap on Ebay. I didnt mean to. hahahaha. Now i need to find the money!

Lol @ the naughty husband stories!! Mines a chef, so is pretty domesticated, but is obviously still a man at the end of the day.. Need I say any more? :dohh: :haha:

Got some maternity jeans today :yipee: wow major relief in the belly region! No more pinching and squeezing!
I wanted some skinnies, but the new look ones were more like baggies, so got a boot cut pair from there in the end. Went to h&m as suggested and found a super pair of slim leg ones with the bump band sewn on, for a tenner in the sale! Also well impressed with their popper necked bodysuits, will deffo be investing in a few for the new baby!

My hubby is generally pretty good too, although cleaning is definitely not his forte. He does his fair share of cooking and grocery shopping etc. though. It doesn't bother me too much at this point though because he's always been that way, so it's not like it's a new surprise.

I can't wait to get myself some maternity jeans... Friday I'm going shopping! It seems really early, but I feel like I've "popped" already. The shirt that I put on today for work makes my bump look huge! There's no way anyone looking at me today wouldn't catch on that I'm preggers. I'll take a pic when I get home tonight to post. The bump is growing ladies!

In other news, DH and I have decided to nickname our bump, instead of saying bump or it all the time... so now we refer to it as Fraggle. (Like the Fraggles from Fraggle Rock) My sister loves it and uses it all the time. lol

Hi Ladies! Thought i would drop in and tell you i get to find out what the baby is on Halloween!!!! Sooooo excited!!!

So here's my huge bump :dohh:

Fraggle at 13 weeks!

Attachments

• Fraggle13weeks.jpg
    Fraggle13weeks.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
Readytomum that bump is awesome! Looks just like a real baby bump! Mine can still be mistaken for fat on a bad day!

I'm 15 weeks today :happydance:

Mines as growen a little. my work trousers are tight on :( and i really could use maternity work trousers lol But i have no money so i hope i dont grow for the next 2 weeks which is impossible may have to ask my mum to buy me a pair just to get me through.

But im not taking a pik until it rounders out lol if i were to take one now you'd see the wobbly bit at the bottom but the bit under my boobs is like super hard im not sure if it just bloat though when i lay down it feels ok its just when i stand or sitting :S weird lol..

Feeling a bit un-pregnant this week as im not feeling back to normal apart from few random poking pains and thats it. 5 weeks until my scan :) better have the day off lol or i wont be happy lol

I would like to join. As of both the 8 and 13 week scan ( went in yesterday and got lucky since the MIL has been pestering the family OBGYN for constant sonograms) I am due on April 23rd.

I would like to join. As of both the 8 and 13 week scan ( went in yesterday and got lucky since the MIL has been pestering the family OBGYN for constant sonograms) I am due on April 23rd.

Welcome conundrum! Congrats! We are due same day!
Hope everyone is ok today, hopefully I shall be getting all my maternity bits back from sil in the next week or so as clothes are getting uncomfortable now! Feeling rough today and just relaxing after a very stressful weekend with a leaking washing machine and no water so had to go stay at my mums as it flodded the guy that lives down stairs ( he is 94) I feel so guilty! But it's all sorted now thank god!!!! That's the last thing you need with a teething toddler and miserable mummy lol x

Hi all & welcome conundrum!! :)

Loving the bumps - mine is def there now too! Eek ladies we are progressing now!

So sorry I disappeared I got admitted to hospital Sunday morning with nasty urine infection & hyperaemasis lots keytones in urine :( was so worried about bubs but all is fine I've been in a drip antibiotics and am on way home. I got a sneaky extra scan and am so pleased bubs is still measuring 15+6 and looks healthy. She confirmed my uterus was coming over my pubic bone hence pain along with infection I knew it wasn't just stretching! So thought I let you ladies know incase you experienced pain in next few weeks!! I really hope you dont!!

I will read through everything once home.

Speak later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->