April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh bummer for teetotal party coming up readytomum!! I got my bfp two days before our carnival week here, which is usually a whole week of parties! Oh well, it will be so worth it come April !! :cloud9:

Ukgirl, that sounds awful, you poor thing! :hugs:

dan-o - :hugs: Hopefully it's just all that yucky stuff getting out of there and the next scan you have will show the all clear.

ukgirl -- I'm sorry you're feeling bad. Have you tried a bland diet to see if it would help at all? Doesn't sound like much fun, but may be worth it to try. Isn't it bananas, rice, apples, and toast or something like that?

My gender scan is tomorrow!!!

I'm so anxious about it for some reason. I just really don't want to be told they can't tell. I don't think I can take waiting any longer. :haha: I just have to keep reminding myself that dd was very obviously a girl at 15+2. And that they wouldn't offer the gender u/s starting at 15 weeks if they didn't think there's a really good chance they'd be able to tell then.

Dan-o, so sorry to hear! I'm with all the other ladies... hoping this is the last of it and you can finally stop worrying.

Little-Spy, how exciting! Do you have a feeling what it might be? Is this a private scan or just regular?
Mine was scheduled for the 5th of November but OH is out of town. We have just moved the scan to the 8th so he can be there... ugh 3 more days :dohh:

dano... so sorry you are bleeding... Hope it stops really soon. I'm with everyone else, hopefully it's just all that yucky stuff sluffing off.:hugs:

ukgirl... sorry you are feeling so bad. Hopefully you get to feeling better asap. :hugs:

LittleSpy.... :happydance: on your gender test coming up! So exciting!

Hope you ladies have a great day.

Nothing new with me.

I'm so anxious about it for some reason. I just really don't want to be told they can't tell. I don't think I can take waiting any longer. :haha: I just have to keep reminding myself that dd was very obviously a girl at 15+2. And that they wouldn't offer the gender u/s starting at 15 weeks if they didn't think there's a really good chance they'd be able to tell then.

That's so exciting!!! I hope LO co-operates and flashes the ultra sound tech clearly. :haha: I don't get to have my gender scan until Dec 3rd, and I'm soooo looking forward to it. I can only imagine how excited you must be that's it's tomorrow! :hugs:

Dan-o sorry to hear the bleeding is back, how are you feeling/how is it now?

Littlespy, gender scan tomorrow?! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's come so quickly! I cannot wait to hear the results!

Afm, had my midwife appointment this morning. Didn't start well as they kept me waiting for 40 minutes, meaning I had to ring work and tell them I would be later, and could they find someone to cover my class, which didn't go down well. Went in and she basically asked how I felt, and took my blood pressure. I was thinking "this is a waste of time"

BUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT....She used a Doppler and for the very first time I got to hear the heartbeat!!!! I am not to ashamed to admit I was pretty sure she wouldn't find it because something awful had happened, but it was there! :cloud9: My little bean's heart pounding away. She didn't tell me the bpm, but I have timed it out myself (I remembered the pattern as it sounded EXACTLY like our dog when he gets over excited!!!) and I calculated it between 150 and 157. I thought that it sounded a little slow, but she said it was fine.

Also, my SIL is only NOW telling me she has a doppler of her own that I can borrow. She lent it to her friend, but I'm hopefully getting it this weekend. I cannot bellieve she didn't bother telling me before now!!!

thank you everyone, I think I'm paying the price for eating pepperoni pizza last night, my IBS is terrible at times. The only natural rememedy for it is peppermint oil and I'm allergic to menthol so can't use it lol.. Guess I'll have to stick with foods which are milder.

Littlespy, YAY FOR THE GENDER SCAN!!! omg I'm so jealous!! we have to wait until end of next month for ours. xx

Is it just me or is EVERYONE suddenly getting pregnant? It's really weird!! almost all the ladies on my facebook who I went to school with are pregnant!! We tried for 7 months and suddenly we got pregnant at the same time as everyone else...

That 50 shades of filth book must be magic!!! :p xx

doggylover my doppler at home never picks up babys heartbeat exactly right, it's always lower than it shows on the scans, maybe there is something to that. It's great that you got to hearr it! best sound in the world! :) xxxxx

hey ladies things have been really hectic around here lately so I have not been on much. But I went for my 12 week 2 day scan toay an everything was okay. you can still see there from the wall an the blood clots but they are getting smaller wich is a good thing. My doc did the nub test and told me it was only 80% accurate. I dont know if you guys have heard of it but its basically the angle of the nub...he told me girl...we want a boy but another little girl would be just fine...anyway after he showed me and told me he gave me my utrasound pics and the nub looks different in each one. So I was wondering how come he counts one shot when the nub is at an angle down and not look at the angled up shot. IDK maybe that is why it is obly 80% I will find out for sure the gender at 20 weeks. anyway these are my two different pics..

AMBA0035.jpg

AMBA0033.jpg

AMBA0027.jpg

Ngodshands congrats on a great scan! I see what you mean about the nub angles in different pictures, but if he says he's 80% I think that's a pretty high number!!

My OB offices offers gender scans starting at 15 weeks. So, I have to pay for it but it's very reasonable ($75 US) and it gives them a chance to check stuff medically, too (like my monster cyst). The US tech during Maisie's gender scan was really good and patient. She jiggled and jiggled my belly to get her in the right position to see the goods (she had her legs crossed like a proper little lady :haha:). It took a while but then she got an awesome shot and was 95% sure girl at 15+2.

I feel clueless as to what I'm having this time. I felt sure Maisie was a girl by this point. My gut is saying boy this time but everything else (nub, heartrate, dreams) make me think girl so I admit I have no clue one way or the other.

hey ladies things have been really hectic around here lately so I have not been on much. But I went for my 12 week 2 day scan toay an everything was okay. you can still see there from the wall an the blood clots but they are getting smaller wich is a good thing. My doc did the nub test and told me it was only 80% accurate. I dont know if you guys have heard of it but its basically the angle of the nub...he told me girl...we want a boy but another little girl would be just fine...anyway after he showed me and told me he gave me my utrasound pics and the nub looks different in each one. So I was wondering how come he counts one shot when the nub is at an angle down and not look at the angled up shot. IDK maybe that is why it is obly 80% I will find out for sure the gender at 20 weeks. anyway these are my two different pics..

I think the spine looks more flat in the 2nd shot which looks girly to me, too. so maybe that's what he's going with? I've seen a lot of girly looking nubs turn out to be boy, though, so you may get a boy afterall.

I'm going to say that I really wanted a boy last time. I dealt with a bit of gender disappointment. But I LOVE having a girl!!!! We treat her just like we would have treated a boy because... really they're the same. And that's how I got over the bit of disappointment I had (though it wasn't a lot to begin with). I love having a girl so much that I have absolutely no preference either way now (though at the start of this pregnancy, I wanted another girl!!). :flower:

Littlespy that's even more exciting that you aren't really getting a good feeling for the gender, it will make tomorrow a real surprise!!

Heya guys, sorry I havent been on for a while - manic busy!! Ill see what I can remember after reading 10+ pages!

Littlespy - eeeek for the gender scan! So exciting!

Maybesoon - hope things are better with everything - I read something about his parents telling you hes a womaniser who takes them for their money? Why didnt they tell you that before you got married? I hope your ok anyway.

Dan-o - sucks about the bleeding , hopefully thats the last of it going away.

AFM - gender scan 29th Oct booked but may get told before at my consultant scan on the 25th to check my area of blood. Havent had any bleeding since the beginning of Oct so im hoping it stays away! Am massive now (well feel it anyway) will try and get a picture on soon!

Hope your all well - lots of love

xxxxxxx

little spy:
that how me and my oh were my last pregnancy, he even had the tech look twice to make sure what she was seeing was a girl. We did suffer through a small amount of gender disapointment but not much because our little girl is our first and now that she is 18 months old...gosh we wouldnt trade her for the world. we love her to death...

now Im pregnant again and the doc is saying 80% another girl. I am not going to lie i am a little upset and hope that he is wrong but if he is not then i will be okay with it.

Hi Mommies,
I hope everyone is doing great.. All your scan pics. look amazing..:happydance: I am still not 100% sure if I am still at the 13 or 14 wk. mark. I am anxiously waiting for my appt. tomorrow. Hope to get nothing but good news and see a happy healthy baby. Hopefully we find out what we're having too...

I have ALWAYS had that little "pooch" or "pouch" in my lower belly so it's so hard for me to tell if my bump is growing or not. Maybe you ladies see a difference?? :thumbup: I'm just so anxious to see a change in my tummy since I have yet to see the latest picture of our LO. hehe

Hope you all are having a great, H&H 9mo journey so far :hugs:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm about to go lose it!!! One of the guys I work for comes dragging his butt into the office at 11am this morning. Goes straight to the bathroom, blows it up. Now two hours later he's sitting in his office yawning obnoxiously so the whole office can hear him. There's only 4 of us in the office so it's really small. His assistant just stepped into my office & started laughing. I told her "hell if he's that tired the rest of us should be in comas". She couldn't stop laughing.

UGH! The little things that iritate the crap out of me these days!!!!

what does.. blows it up... mean? lol haha us preggos are mega emosh

yesterday I found myself in the school playground hugging another pregnant parent because her 6 year old daughter, who is in the same class as mine, had told her she hated her and didn't want to live with her anymore and made her cry!!

stmw.... Against my better judgment I fell for his bullcrap about how his family were all drama makers & always trying to cause problems so he stays completely away from them. He never took me to meet them or anything. He didn't want me having anything to do with them at all. Yes, it bothered me, but he was so amazing back then that I figured he knew what he was talking about & for the right reason. The last thing I wanted was anyone's family causing issues. Now I'm finding out, he didn't want me to hear the truth. He didn't want me to hear the other side of things.

ukgirl.... "blowing it up" in our office means he had a huge stinky poo & stank up the entire office!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->