April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Sounds awful hun, I'd go get checked out xx

Littlespy, hope your gender scan went well!!

Candy I hope you stop hurting, let us know what the doc says!

Lol at the aunt!

Little Spy good luck at the scan! Update us!

Morning Ladies!

UKgirl, sorry to hear you are in such pain! I hope you get some answers quickly and start feeling better! :hugs:

Littlespy-Good luck today! :thumbup: I can't wait to hear the results of your gender scan!

I really want my dr. to pull out his portable U/S machine today at the appt. I am starting to get anxious to find out what the LO is. I haven't had a strong feeling either way yet. I've had dreams where some I've had a girl and others I've had a boy...so that doesn't help me! :dohh: I thought I would be better at this motherly-instinct stuff, but so far I haven't caught on yet.

Woop Woop :happydance:

I have an older sister and LOVE it! :dance:
I could not imagine having a brother :wacko:

We're having another girl!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: Congrats!!! So excited for you! :happydance: Do you have pics to post?
I am secretly jealous that you know so early! Once more ladies start finding out I will only get more anxious to know!

YAAAAYYY!!!! CONGRATS LITTLESPY!!!! team pink!!! xxx

:hugs:

Everyone is finding out what they are having.... I'm so jealous!!!! December can't get here soon enough for me!

Hope you ladies all have a great day!

Yey Littlespy congratulations!!! Whoo hooo team pink!

Candy I would def get checked by doc I hope he sorts it for you it must be awful (((hugs)))

Bjs how did it go today? Did u get him to look? Dd u hear baby?

I'm much better today phew!! I had a good giggle at all the poo pages ;) I HATE smelling others YUK and I go mad at oh as he never shuts door or opens window grrrrrr

I'm excited for my gender scan in sat now eeek!

Awww congrats littlespy, thats amazing news, how lovely!

We're having another girl!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!! What wonderful news! :happydance:

I'm still laughing at the poo pages!!! I don't mind the dr looking up my hoo-haa (in fact the dr once complimented me on how at ease I was during a smear :rofl:) as they've seen it all before. It's regular people who I worry about!!

Hi ladies! Congrats Little Spy! Now that we have one gender scan in the group I feel like we're really getting somewhere! Mine is three weeks from today.

Have any of you ladies been offered/gotten or made a decision regarding getting the flu vax? I have to decide if I want it or not by my midwife appointment next week. Making the decision is keeping me awake at night. All the docs seem to say it is safe and recommended and I recently read an article about the dangers of getting infections especially serious ones like the flu during pregnancy so I am really scared of getting the flu... but getting a vax while preggo also makes me uncomfortable, especially since there is so little real research into the safety...

Kristabelle I got the vaccine about 3 weeks ago and I had no side effects other than a sore arm for a few days. I don't know if that helps or not, but I was happy enough with it.

Hi all

Kristabell I am seeing midwife Monday but am not having jab untill after 20weeks preg as this is what they have advised... I think everyone is different I'm def having it as the small risks def out weigh the big risk of flu in pg could do real harm and it also protects bubs when born BUT it's an individual thing so you have to do what you are most confer table with x

I had the flu jab too. I heard loads of crap about it but I thought it was better to have it than not. I only had a sore arm for a few days too. :) xx

I got my flu vac on Monday... And yes for some reason this year's shot makes your arm sore for a couple of days like someone punched you, but that's about it. I had never gotten one before last year. I'm pretty happy I got it so far other than I wish it would have helped with this darn cold my boss gave me!!!! lol

I got my flu vacs about 8 weeks ago now.... wow its been a while. My doc recommended it and knock on wood... Have not gotten sick. OH was horribly ill and mom and dad had it for weeks. I truely believe that the vac is what kept me safe!

Oh GOSH!!! I'm changing fruits tomorrow!!! I'm saying goodbye to the 1st trimester & moving on into the 2nd!!!! eeekkkk! I can't believe we will be 13 weeks tomorrow!

Seems like yesterday was August 16th when I was peeing on test after test because I was afraid they were false positives!!! Finally after the 8th one (3) digitals I decided they were probably right, but it wasn't until my doc confirmed that I really started to believe it was actually finally happening!

Funny, so much has changed since that day.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->