April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Tell me about it doggylover.... I told my other boss (my main boss) that I think he does it on purpose. He started this crap after I got pregnant of coming to the office just in time to go poo. He will stay a minute leave for lunch & then come back around 2pm rushing back to the bathroom to go poo again.....

Seriously.... It's killing me...

Not to mention him not showing up until just before lunch & sitting in his office yawning all obnoxiously like he got up at the butt crack of dawn or something.....

I hate even peeing at work in case someone hears :blush: I can't imagine why the hell someone would do that!

I think people like getting paid to shit or something.

I will seriously hold it until I can't anymore and then take leave to go home before I will poo at work. :shrug: It would have to be a crazy emergency for me to go here.

edit: I came across as insensitive to people with poo problems. I know those medical problems exist but as a whole, I think it's mostly people with perfectly functioning bowels who stink it up at work (at least where I work). I used to handle all the FMLA stuff where I worked before so I knew way more about the employees than I wanted to know. I knew who had IBS and colon issues and bowel incontinence and everything. And those were seriously never the people blowing it out in the bathroom. :haha:

I think it's a man thing.... I can't do it. I can't do it in public at all. And when the oh & I got married & I moved in (2 weeks later) I still couldn't poo if anyone was there. Luckily he left 30 minutes before me for work so that's when I had the chance.....

I have seen the same obgyn for 6 years & she still has to pull my legs apart during the exams. It's a huge joke between us now.

How the hell am I going to get through childbirth being so modest???

Trust me that you don't give a flying f*** about who's looking at what by the time it's time to push. :haha:

I'm so self-conscious, don't think my husband had ever even seen my breasts until I started breastfeeding. :blush: And even that was a huge embarrassing thing for me at first (which I'm well aware is stupid).

No not stupid at all. I the same way. I'm extremely shy & modest. That's why I will most likely be pumping instead of breastfeeding. I just can't stand the thought of having to pull my boob out to feed my baby or having my baby latched on.... It totally freaks me out. But I do want my kiddo to have the benefits... Yep I know CRAZY!!!

stmw.... Against my better judgment I fell for his bullcrap about how his family were all drama makers & always trying to cause problems so he stays completely away from them. He never took me to meet them or anything. He didn't want me having anything to do with them at all. Yes, it bothered me, but he was so amazing back then that I figured he knew what he was talking about & for the right reason. The last thing I wanted was anyone's family causing issues. Now I'm finding out, he didn't want me to hear the truth. He didn't want me to hear the other side of things.

ukgirl.... "blowing it up" in our office means he had a huge stinky poo & stank up the entire office!!!!

OMG hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha!!! :haha: that is awesome... I'm going to use that one next time OH has a poo!

as for the giving birth thing. You honestly do not care who is in the room or how far your legs are spread when a human is coming out of there.... you just want it out!! :haha:

With breastfeeding, I was only 18 when I had my daughter I was really shy, but after amonth of so, if she was hungry I would just flop my boobs out anywhere. If people looked at me funny I was like fuck off my baby needs food! Women go topless on beaches all the time for no good reason. My boobs were made for feeding my baby so that is what I shall use them for. Admittedly you get skilled at positioning your self and your t shirt so no one gets a sneaky peak at a nip!

I think it's a man thing.... I can't do it. I can't do it in public at all. And when the oh & I got married & I moved in (2 weeks later) I still couldn't poo if anyone was there. Luckily he left 30 minutes before me for work so that's when I had the chance.....

I have seen the same obgyn for 6 years & she still has to pull my legs apart during the exams. It's a huge joke between us now.

How the hell am I going to get through childbirth being so modest???

^^^:rofl: def a man thing!! I am the same as you. Still wait for OH to leave or I can't go :haha:

I have never understood how people could poo at work... If I go on vacation, I wont be able to go until I get home lol

^^^:rofl: def a man thing!! I am the same as you. Still wait for OH to leave or I can't go :haha:

I have never understood how people could poo at work... If I go on vacation, I wont be able to go until I get home lol
Me too! I can't poo anywhere but home & alone!!!!!

Have you guys seriously continued a conversation about poo for 2 pages now? :haha: I feel like that's a sign we need to get out more ladies. :wacko:

maybesoon: sorry your co-worker is annoying you so much though! Hopefully he smartens up soon!

I finally told my boss at the library tonight that I'm pregnant. I've been working on a journals project which required some row shifting. (Moving rows of already shelved books over to make space for books that need to go inbetween) But these are big books up over my head and they're so old they're kind of stuck together too, so it wasn't a job I could do. But it's a job I would normally do, so I told her why I had to leave it for someone else. She seemed quite happy for me (I think!) but I feel like it's always a little hard to tell.... except when I told my sister, because she squealed and jumped up and hugged me... so that was pretty clear. :haha:

Laughing at your tales of modesty ladies :haha:

I've had so many people look at or ram medical things up my chuff, I really don't care any more, think I'd stand naked in front of an audience now and not even blush lol

As for giving birth, you really won't care. By transition, my clothes were long gone and I was stark naked in front of my mum and hubby, plus two midwives. In fact I asked my mum and my hubby to hold a leg each as I was trying to push out my son in the back to back position, so couldn't hold them back myself :haha:

Toilet chat - not keen on public loos myself, try to avoid where possible :sick:

ps. just remembered I wasn't completely naked while giving birth, I had a pair of white anti embolism socks on.. nice mental image there lol

I could poo at work the WC was away from offices and quite nice actually, with good ventilation, the only problem were the pigeons that were coming to the window looking at me, they were distracting. My office was a familiar place and I could do it just fine.

However we had a huge problem with an obese girl that was taking medication to slim down, the kind that make you poop undigested fat. We used to find the toilet sprayed to the ceiling, and even the cleaning ladies started complaining. It was horrible.

No prob with modesty, when it comes to the gyno and docs in general, they've seen it all and some of the worse. They don't blink an eye. And I can show my boobs to anyone, I'm shameless, hahhaa! However in daily life I'm not too out there, I wear quite modest clothes.

ps. just remembered I wasn't completely naked while giving birth, I had a pair of white anti embolism socks on.. nice mental image there lol
:thumbup::haha: Sexy mama!

Laughing at your tales of modesty ladies :haha:

I've had so many people look at or ram medical things up my chuff, I really don't care any more, think I'd stand naked in front of an audience now and not even blush lol

As for giving birth, you really won't care. By transition, my clothes were long gone and I was stark naked in front of my mum and hubby, plus two midwives. In fact I asked my mum and my hubby to hold a leg each as I was trying to push out my son in the back to back position, so couldn't hold them back myself :haha:

Toilet chat - not keen on public loos myself, try to avoid where possible :sick:

public loss :rofl:
chuff :rofl:

You guys have the most amazing describtive words for these things!!! ahahahah

best thread ever! my aunty was on those diet pills. They made her poo her pants once LOL!!

I have doctors tomorrow Im in so much pain today all I can do is lay down I can barely walk :( I hope its nothing serious. I've never been in this much pain before with my other pregnancies :/

Uk oh no!! What kind of pain?? Fingers crossed that it goes away and all is well.

LittleSpy, today is your gender scan! What time? Can't wait to hear the results!

I think its spd because its all around my hips and pelvic area but I have had diarrhea for 3 weeks or so now and a really bad pain down my left side. I almost took myself into hospital on saturday because the pain was so bad but it went away but now its back. I had IBS before pregnancy now Im wondering if there's something else wrong with me and the pressure in my abdomen is making it worse :/

Oh i'm so sorry! I hope the doc will give you some answers tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->