April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Stmw i love the 3d scan!!!! My Dr won't do one till after 28 weeks...i am so jealous!

Lily and Doggylover i have horrible nightmares with this baby :-(

Glad that the music worked for some of you as well...i have the old school rock like the beatles and the who playing for mine. Dh loves classical but it knocks me smooth out so i stray away from it.

Well my gender scan is in about 9 hours and i have barely slept a wink! I am so excited and anxious to see baby!!! 2:30 cannot get here fast enough!!

Stmw i love the 3d scan!!!! My Dr won't do one till after 28 weeks...i am so jealous!

Lily and Doggylover i have horrible nightmares with this baby :-(

Glad that the music worked for some of you as well...i have the old school rock like the beatles and the who playing for mine. Dh loves classical but it knocks me smooth out so i stray away from it.

Well my gender scan is in about 9 hours and i have barely slept a wink! I am so excited and anxious to see baby!!! 2:30 cannot get here fast enough!!

Oooh Good Luck Mommabrown!!! Hopefully LO co-operates and flashes everyone. :haha:

STMW; awesome pics!!! But sorry you have to wait so long to see your MW again.
As for OH: He felt that HE was not financially stable enough lol. We keep all finances sepperate (its seems to work better for us this way). We split all the bills and expenses. But my point to him was (even then), that as long as he could cover his part of the rent (which he could with the job he had), that I could cover the baby expenses if need be. At that time he was not earning as much and hated his job (was looking for something better). 1 week after our BFP, he got this new job, where he is making more money and feels able to provide. I guess it was a pride thing... he didn't want me to cover all the baby expenses (which I can understand). But my point was, that since I was giving the go ahead, that I was ready to pay extra (since I was making more at the time).

So whats the theory with the music? Development or just soothing? Once I start feeling LO, I will have to give it a try.

Mommabrown, scan today!! How exciting!! You def have to let us know right away :happydance:

AFM, I have finally outgrown most of my pants :dohh:. I still have some fatty pants that I can wear with the bellaband and some dresses, but I am really looking forward to my Old Navy order (should be here Friday of next week). I will make due with what I have until then.
Scan is scheduled for the 8th. OH is flying in early, just so he can be there:thumbup:. Then Friday the 9th we are leaving for a 4 day cruise :happydance: for my birthday. It looks like I need to go buy myself a new bikini :haha:

Hope you guys are having a great day!!

Momma brown can't wait to hear about your gender scan!!

My SIL lent me her Doppler and I found the heartbeat straight away :cloud9: I'm going to be obsessed I think!!! Can't wait for dh to come home and listen as he hasn't heard it yet.

Steph82 That is exactly DH and i have done our finances and we have been together 8 years and still have never thought about joint accounts. He has his money and I have mine and if i need something he helps out and vice versa. I went to the Old Navy store a couple of weeks ago and bought some pants and shirts! Love their clothes i also go to Gordmans and get Motherhood brand cheaper than the Motherhood store!

Doggylover I love love love mine. Now that baby is bigger it is alot easier to find but also i am chasing it around alot more too. lol

I have hardly slept i am so anxious you would think after doing this 3 previous times i would be pretty ok by now. I will def let all you know as soon as we find out!!!

Hi all! Can I join please?

My due date is April 24th, which makes me 15 weeks today :happydance:

I've been hovering around for a while now, and I'm honestly not sure why I haven't introduced myself before now lol, I guess I've just felt uncomfortable throughout this pregnancy so far, and although I'm not normally a superstitious person, I didn't want to jinx it by joining :shrug:

Anyway, hope you're all having a great day so far :winkwink:

Mommabrown.... Have fun on the gender scan... Can't wait to hear all about it!!!! I doubt I will sleep any the night before mine either. Such excitement!

I'm with you ladies and the horrible nightmares. I just can't shake them. Sorry y'all are having them, but it makes me feel better that I'm not alone (selfish... I know).

doggylover.... yep. I'm totally obsessed with my doppler! If I could bring it to work with me I would!!! lol

Melon WELCOME!!! I'm also due April 24th!!! Congrats!!!

AFM... I didn't sleep well last night. The oh started texting me yesterday evening starting with "Y'all doing OK?" an hour later it was "Don't know if you are getting texts or not. Hope you are OK. Gonna get the kids ready for bed. I love you." then "OK I know my messages got out. Balls in your court I guess. Goodnight"... WTF... I couldn't even respond. Really he can go 4 days not giving a crap about me or the baby or how we are doing & now he "loves" me. I just don't get it. I haven't responded because I just don't know how I feel right now. I am so sick of the pull me in to slam me down mind games. And I find it funny how his phone works fine during the week but not during the weekend.... UGH... I'm so freaking confused & I HATE my hormones right now!!!!

good luck mammabrown :D xx

Welcome melon xx

If anyone would like to join the facebook group who isnt on there already add me Candy Ayles Aaron Tilly and I will add you to the group :) xx

maybesoon, I would ask your ex to come to mediation with you, its where you both go to talk about things with another person to make sure you stay on track and stuff. If he is serious about getting you back he will have to prove it and this could help him show you. If he has the kids on the weekend that might be why he isn't texting you so much, I have my 2 kids all day and when we are playing an hour passes by in a flash and before we know it, it's bed time. xx

stmw- great pics! :happydance: At least you have the pics to look at until your next MW appt.

Lily28- That's funny about baby doing pilates, etc. :haha: I might have to use that one on my DH, as he is always asking about baby.

Mommabrown- Can't wait to hear your results...good luck today! :thumbup:

Doggylover- I am jealous you have off 3 days this week! I thought I was lucky with a 1/2 day on Friday. Have fun with the doppler- I love mine!

Steph82- Your scan is coming up quickly! And then you get to enjoy yourself on a cruise! How fun!

Melon- Welcome and congrats!

Maybesoon- Oh man, is your OH confusing!!! Funny how he is the one causing all this drama and not being fully supportive and loving to you and LO and he sends a few texts and all of the sudden the ball is in your court? Men, go figure! Best of luck in that it all turns out for the best! :hugs:

AFM, I finally announced on facebook this morning. I put a pic up of myself in a shirt that says "mummy to be" with a little mummy on it. In the caption I only wrote, "Happy Halloween, everyone!" I want to see how many will actually look at the pic and realize. :haha: Now the cat is fully out of the bag, though! And only 15 more days until my gender U/S! I can't wait!

That's the thing ukgirl... He has the kids from 1-1:30 pm on Sunday until Thursday am when they go to school then he has them every third Wednesday night. Their Mom has them every Thursday - Sunday at 1-1:30 and every Wednesday except the 3rd Wednesday of the month. So he has EVERY weekend off from them... He can text me when he has the kiddos but not when he doesn't.... Which honestly makes me feel like he's seeing someone since he's all chatty while the kids are there but ignores me all weekend when he's "alone"....

Bjs I love that announcement idea! Very halloween!

Welcome and congrats melon! I hope now you are 15 weeks you can start to relax oto your pregnancy and not be as worried. I was exactly the same, I'm not superstitious but still worry if I am "jinxing" things!

Bjs2005... I LOVE the idea you used for your announcement!!! So cute!!! You ladies are all so creative with it!!! Not me, I just told my Mom knowing it would be all around in 5 minutes!!! lol

Yes, he's killing me slowly.... Loves me during the week but can't be bothered by us over the weekend when he's free & doesn't have the kiddos..... I think after my complete & total meltdown on Monday afternoon I am doing a little better at least for now anyway. I'm just sick of the mind games. Either he loves me & wants us to be a family & will do what it takes or he doesn't. He just needs to make up his mind what the hell it is he wants. I don't want to do this alone. I WANT MY FAMILY..... But at the same time, I know we will be fine without him if that's how it ends up. I have a great support system & I can love our baby enough for both of us. I have enough friends & family that will love our baby so that he/she will never miss out on anything. I am just sick of the wishy washy crap. It's time for him to grow up, man up & decide what he wants before I make the decision for him....

Maybe soon I think you have had incredible patience and strength with oh so far. I would have cracked with him long ago!

ukgirl I have sent you a fb friend request.... Chantel Gallaway

Melon, welcome :hugs:. I believe we were (and still are) in the same boat! You know my mom always said: You'll understand why I worry once you have kids!
I think what she meant was: From the time you decided you want a child, you will always worry lol :haha:. Starting with the TWW worry, to the 1rst trimester worry, and so on.... I don't think it will ever end :rofl:

BJS, what a cute announcement! Did it work? Have people caught on yet??

Maybesoon, you really do have the patience of a saint! I can see where you are coming from... it seems that he wants everything to work out but then he just doesn't make the effort that he needs to! Do you think that maybe he is drinking when the kids arn't home and therefore won't call?? I can;t imagine him having the time, money, or nerve to date someone else right now!!

Maybesoon~ I don't know how your going through this at all being pregnant. Shit thats hard enough to do when your single with no kids. You need to stick to your guns and if he cares no matter how much you ignore his texts he will get the point to either be there full time for you and the baby or not at all cause all this does is cause inconsistency for all parties involved. Maybe that is the shove he needs to get his act together. And if he is seeing someone else he is janky and doesn't deserve you.

Bj what a cute way to tell people. I was like maybesoon...just told my mom and BAM everyone knew.

Welcome Melon!! I tried so hard to do that with this one and once our families caught on to me having the bug for awhile the cat was out of the bag.

Steph & Mommabrown.... Thank you both! Patience.... NO.... This has been the worst rollercoaster ride of my life. And to be perfectly honest with you ladies I would rather be back with my ex husband that literally beat the living crap out of me than to be going through this. I stayed in an abusive marriage for 8 years because of my step-sons (who I still see & they are VERY excited about this baby). But when they got old enough to say they weren't going to their Dad's, I filed for divorce. It was so much easier with that one. This time around..... UGH.... I don't know what it is with him. I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant that it has been so hard. If it were just me, I would have walked out & told him to "screw off".... But I am trying so hard to do what is right for our baby. It's not about me, it's about our unborn child & what is best for him/her. We chose this as a couple & now he's acting all single & carefree. Steph I actually went "stalker crazy" last Friday night & drove by his house at 10pm to see if he had anyone there or not. His vehicle was the only one in the drive & there weren't any unfamiliar vehicles on the block that I could tell (at least none parked on the street anyway). I wanted to do it again on Saturday night, but just didn't feel like getting out that late... So yes, he's driving me CRAZY. Obviously he has no problem putting Lo & I out of his mind for 4 days.... I just wish I could do the same.

It's driving me crazy not responding to his text.... I'm going to end up having to crush my phone!!!

Mommabrown... how much longer before your scan? I need some good news!!!! lol

Yeah, what do you have, just a couple hours to wait now, Mommabrown? :happydance:

Maybesoon my scan is at 2:30!! Im getting impatent waiting but Dh couldn't get off work till then so we had to make it late in the day. I really have to say you have more strength than i do! Hang in there girl it will get better once you know what he is going to do rather than playing this back and forth crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->