April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Thanks littlespy! I'd keep my lil girl tinkerbell aka nooner! I love her to bits and she is an angel! She loves Paige and Paige loves her, in fact nooner was one of her first words! But the cat that doesn't really like my lo is nooners brother so can't split them up! So difficult! Wow 3 dogs!!! I struggle with 3 cats and a baby! Dogs need so much more attention! Aww that's a hard one, specially when you have put so much time effort and love into helping him! X

Oh ladies I am sorry to hear you are having such serious pet troubles. It must be hard Kealz thinking about giving them up. We have the two dogs and a cat, and I have another two dogs at my parents (although currently with us as my parents are on holiday) and the dogs are all sooo gentle, and wonderful with my nephew so I am very thankful that we have been so lucky.

They become such a part of the family, but at the end of the day you have to do what's right for the animals and for your LOs as well. Very tough though. My sister gave up her dog as she was working such long hours it wasn't fair on him, but she was still very upset and feeling she failed him, but really it's what was best for him.

oh NO Kealz! I couldn't even begin to imagine having to make that choice. I have 2 great danes & they are my babies.

Although I have noticed my oldest who is 3 years old started acting out pretty badly last week. But I think it's because I had gone to oh's house 3 days last week in the evening & she could smell him on me. She was being really bad for her & it was driving me crazy. But the last couple of days she has gotten back to her old self. So I don't know if she was upset because she misses him or if she was upset because she's jealous.... She's a crazy mommy's girl but really took a shine to oh. He's the first man she ever had anything to do with....

LOL Thank you ladies!! I feel tons better just being able to complain about it ahahaha

I don't believe that I would ever trust a man solely to take care of BC! That's why I know what to do if I don't want a baby! I believe that he had all the tools to control his part of the bargain! lol

They def do not get the lingo... even now... when I try to tell him whats going on (size of the baby, hormones and how the influence things, placement of the placenta, etc) his eyes just glaze over... :haha:

OH has now diverted the conversation by asking where we would go to dinner tonight :dohh:. That's always a clear sign of: I'm not going to win this argument :rofl:

On the animal front... I'm with you ladies! It's so hard to give up an animal, even if you know its better for them. My dog is very scetchy with children (typical chihuahua) but I'm hoping he he loves this one, because its mine :haha:. I've had him since he was a puppy (and now hes 9), so I can't get rid of him. FXed that all goes well with all the crazy animals.

Steph Every man goes through their psychotic break down at some point during the woman's pregnancy. Mine had several of them during our 1st pregnancy. It is just a matter of coping and dealing let him vent then tell him nicely you understand how scary this is for him as well as you too. I swear men don't get it. Sorry that he said all those ridiculous things to you.

Afm, well 2 days and counting down till we get to see if it is an Emmaleigh Claire or Remington Cooper! I swear my parents hounded me till i told them the date of the scan...we were going to do a cute gender revel at Thanksgiving for our families but mine just wouldn't leave us the hell alone! Well hopefully i will be back to tell you all Weds. if we are team pink or blue if this little stinker lets us see!!

bwhahaha maybe your right! What is totally unfair, is that they don't really have any changes to deal with!! Like LittleSpy said, we are the ones that have to give up our body! Stupid boys :dohh:

I love love love your name choices! Super jealous that your this close to you scan!! You have to let us know. So far the girls are still dominating this thread lol (ok, so we dont have that many yet, but still ....:haha:).

Thank you for all the support and kind words ladies, makes me feel a little but better! They are my babies too, and its horrible its come to this, but it really is for the best! Well it's 8.30 here and after a hectic day with my poor teething lo I think I'm gonna take myself to bed! Goodnight all!!! Xxx

Hi All

How're you all? Im struggling with my hips and sides tonight. They hurt sooo bad. On top of that I took a headbutt to my cheekbone last night from LO. It is bruised, swollen and so so painful. :(

xx

OH NO Teamo!!! Hope you are ok....

I'm so excited!!! I just booked a 3d scan with gender for November 17th!!! I know, I know, I'm only finding out the gender 3 weeks earlier than I will at my Dec. 11th 20w appointment, but I just couldn't wait. And I get 3d color pics with a cd where I can print all I want!!! I decided I really wanted this & by gosh I deserve it!!!

Maybesoon you definitely deserve it! Exciting!

TeAmo who the heck head butted you? Hope you aren't too sore :(

Steph Every man goes through their psychotic break down at some point during the woman's pregnancy. Mine had several of them during our 1st pregnancy. It is just a matter of coping and dealing let him vent then tell him nicely you understand how scary this is for him as well as you too. I swear men don't get it. Sorry that he said all those ridiculous things to you.

Afm, well 2 days and counting down till we get to see if it is an Emmaleigh Claire or Remington Cooper! I swear my parents hounded me till i told them the date of the scan...we were going to do a cute gender revel at Thanksgiving for our families but mine just wouldn't leave us the hell alone! Well hopefully i will be back to tell you all Weds. if we are team pink or blue if this little stinker lets us see!!

bwhahaha maybe your right! What is totally unfair, is that they don't really have any changes to deal with!! Like LittleSpy said, we are the ones that have to give up our body! Stupid boys :dohh:

I love love love your name choices! Super jealous that your this close to you scan!! You have to let us know. So far the girls are still dominating this thread lol (ok, so we dont have that many yet, but still ....:haha:).
Thank you. My husband is very Country so we could not agree on anything until these last two weeks or so. When i said Emmaleigh he absoutely fell in love with it. My 6 yr old actully helped pick out Cooper and we loved it so it stuck. I am glad my Dr isn't one to make me wait till 20-22 weeks to find out! We are rooting for pink but will be perfectly great with blue too!

oh.... I'm rooting team blue, but oh was rooting team pink as are the rest of my friends & family.... So I'm guessing we will end up team pink.... But that's fine, I happy either way, I just want a healthy happy baby. Not to mention I have my girl name picked & I'm still undecided on a boys name.... Maybe that is a message to me.... lol

Hi All

How're you all? Im struggling with my hips and sides tonight. They hurt sooo bad. On top of that I took a headbutt to my cheekbone last night from LO. It is bruised, swollen and so so painful. :(

xx
Ouch that must have hurt!:hugs:
I have painful hips too especially at night, I find moving around, stretching and walking helps.

OH NO Teamo!!! Hope you are ok....

I'm so excited!!! I just booked a 3d scan with gender for November 17th!!! I know, I know, I'm only finding out the gender 3 weeks earlier than I will at my Dec. 11th 20w appointment, but I just couldn't wait. And I get 3d color pics with a cd where I can print all I want!!! I decided I really wanted this & by gosh I deserve it!!!
Nice! Good luck with the scan! The 3d and the cd sounds amazing, go for it!!!
I'm thinking of a private scan for the sex only too. My official appointment for the next big scan is on dec 18th , so it is a long way... I don't know what I will do yet, I hope someone else will pay for the private one haha!:haha:

Thank you. My husband is very Country so we could not agree on anything until these last two weeks or so. When i said Emmaleigh he absoutely fell in love with it. My 6 yr old actully helped pick out Cooper and we loved it so it stuck. I am glad my Dr isn't one to make me wait till 20-22 weeks to find out! We are rooting for pink but will be perfectly great with blue too!
Love both names, great choices!!! Especially the girl's name :thumbup:
I 'm still fighting over my dad's name for a boy :growlmad: and I'm not sure about a girls name. I will start picking names after I know the sex 100%.

oh.... I'm rooting team blue, but oh was rooting team pink as are the rest of my friends & family.... So I'm guessing we will end up team pink.... But that's fine, I happy either way, I just want a healthy happy baby. Not to mention I have my girl name picked & I'm still undecided on a boys name.... Maybe that is a message to me.... lol
I'm wishing you a happy and smiling baby!!!:hugs:
Everyone thinks it's a girl, doc at the 12 week scan said it is probably a boy, I have no intuition, and I can't think of a girly name. So I'm in your shoes right now!:dohh::haha:

hey guys - just popping in quick - midwife today at 1 - havent seen her for weeks!!

Most of you may have seen on facebook Im having another girl =) yay!!

Will update properly later with pics!! xxx

Woo hooo stmw for team pink!!!!

Lily awh maybe a compromise of a middle name....dh was pretty easy with boy name it was a girl name that i couldn't win him over with. He wanted it to be girlie and cute plus sound feminine when she grew up.

Maybesoon that is exactly how our family and Dh were from the moment they found out i was pregnant they all said its going to be a girl!!! So i started giving them hell back and calling it a he...bahaha !

So far we have 3 girls and 1 boy right???

congrats!!!!!!

For the US ladies: Old Navy is having an Online sale on all clothes (20% off today). They have lots of Maternity clothes and free returns. Figured I would let you guys know, in case you needed anything.

TeAmo -- Ouch! What is up with LOs headbutting cheekbones?! Maisie has gotten me a few good times and I've had bruises (that last for a week!). People at work probably think my husband beats me. :nope:

maybesoon -- Exciting about the scan! Just fair warning -- Be prepared for what babies look like at that time of gestation. :haha: You'd think that would be obvious, but my OB won't do 3d scans during the anomoly/anatomy scan anymore because "too many women freaked out about what their baby looked like at that stage of gestation" (20-21 weeks). So because of that, they don't offer 3d scans until 28 weeks. :dohh: Anyway, as long as you're not expecting a plump newborn looking baby (seriously, who would be expecting that?!), it's going to be amazing!! :happydance: And everyone in our family/friends thinks we're having a boy. Joke's on them!

stmw -- Congrats on :pink:!! So exciting! I just love the thought of 2 girls while they're young. I start panicking bit when I think of 12-13 years down the line but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :haha:

steph -- Thanks for the heads up about old navy. Thinking I need to get some camis on clearance while they're out of season so I can make my own super cheap nursing camis.

Morning ladies!!!

Question... So I have noticed the last couple of nights that when I roll from one side to the other I can feel something move across my belly. Is that the baby??? I just don't know. It's the weirdest feeling to the point where I'm putting a pillow under my belly so it doesn't move so far when I roll....

Anyway... Hope you ladies have a great day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->