April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Just to let you ladies know I did a little tidy up of the first page. We have 180 ladies with April babies on the way (although many don't post anymore) and sadly we had 20 angels :angel:

If anyone needs their due date updated, or if you find out gender and I miss it, please let me know so I can keep us on track!!!

BJS, what a cute announcement! Did it work? Have people caught on yet??

Yes, once a couple people caught on most everyone else has started to as well! I am glad it turned out so well! :)

Really looking forward to hearing mommabrown!

Just had the Doppler out for dh. Found the heartbeat straight away but found it was so much louder about an inch away, which was great! I might get it out later when kicking mummy time comes (around 9pm!) to hear those!

Mommabrown I can't wait to hear good luck!!!!

Sorry I'm a bit quiet at the moment I am checking in I'm just so busy it's hard finding time to reply!

Hope everyone is ok!!!!!

Ooh Doggylover love the page makeover just thought I'd let you know g3mz lost her angel - I keep in touch via an Ivf thread :(

congrats on team pink mammabrown and that is a gorgeous name too! xx

Here is a scan of Emmaleigh she has her daddy's nose and mommas attitude! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20121031_152500.jpg
    IMG_20121031_152500.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations Mommabrown!!! Team pink Whoo hoo!!!

I think I'm the only team blue so far?!

Its a GIRL!!! Emmaleigh Claire is stubborn like her mother!!

Yay!! Congrats!

Wow, the girls have really taken over! Not that there's not plenty of chances and time for the boys to even things out.

MommaBrown -- Were you hoping for another girl? I can't remember. I see your daughter is the oldest and you've had two boys since then. :)

Yieks, with all these girls, I feel like my chance for a girl are decreasing :haha:

Not that it matters at all, since I would love a boy!

What a great scan!!! She is a cutie!!!!

Nimbec if all goes my way I'll be joining you on November 17th for Team Blue!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Ugh, I'm letting something silly really irritate me.

I haven't told many people I'm having a girl. Just a few coworkers who have pried. Well, almost ALL of them have responded with like... disappointment for me. WTF?! I wasn't hoping for a boy. I honestly didn't care either way. And when I tell them that, they say something patronizing like "Yeah... all that matters is that baby is healthy." :growlmad: They sincerely think I was hoping for a boy solely based on the fact that I already have a daughter. I would have loved a boy. Probably would have been just as excited about a boy as I am about a girl. It makes me feel like I've somehow disappointed people by not having a baby of each gender or something. :dohh::growlmad: It's not so much that I care what they think, it's that they think they know what I'm thinking and that what I'm thinking is that I'm disappointed I'm having another girl. Does that make sense?

I'd like to annouce to the world that I'M THRILLED ABOUT HAVING TWO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, we're probably going to try for #3 in 4-5 years. NOT because we want a boy. But because we'd like 3 children. And if we have 3 girls, I'll be delighted. If #3 is a boy, I'll be equally delighted! :thumbup:

/rant :haha:

Awe LittleSpy, dont take it personally. I'm ssure they just want to make you feel better (even if they are wrong!!!). Maybe next time someone asks you can take that chance away by saying: Thank you God, another girl! Or we are so excited that we are having another girl!

Either way.. don't let it bother you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->