April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Thanks lily and Melissa. You are right Melissa, I've done my bit now, and I definitely am done. That Was my final outreach to her, and got it back in my face. Hopefully lily she will start to bond a bit more with baby soon and start to feel more "into" the whole thing soon. Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I'm sure it's been a worrying time, but I'm glad to hear she's doing well. Sometimes they surprise us, the oldies!

Hi ladies, sorry not been on for ages been a horribly long week, my lo has been very poorly bless her with a rotten cold, vomiting and has had 6 new teeth come through all in a few days so that's just been so much fun poor little love! I went to the hospital as received a letter saying I needed to go, not really giving me details, so I went, and have to go back every 4 weeks till baby is here as I am classed as high risk pregnancy :( due to high bmi and fast heart rate :( so bit concerned now :(
Sorry your friend is being so horrible doggy lover, I had a friend like that when I was pregnant with page, tried so hard with her for ages but gave up, we don't talk anymore! At least you can say you tried at the endnof the day and did what a friend is supposed to do!
Congratulations to all the ladies who have found out which team they are, so happy for you all, and jelouse at the same time lol!
Sorry to hear bout your granny lily but glad she is on the mend, its hard to believe how resilient thy can be!!!
I'm sorry mummabrown that your having such a hard time with ur ex about your kids, some people just don't want other people to be happy because they themselves are miserable!!!
I'm really sorry if I have missed anyone, this is the second time I've typed this out as my blasted phone died!!! Hope your all ok though xxxx

oh doggylover im so sorry to hear how badly your friend is treating you! No one can say you didn't try, she has no reason to be so mean. xx :hugs: xx

lily I'm so sorry to hear about your granny being sick :( So glad to hear that she is making an improvement now though and that baby is doing well xx

afm - remember my nan who disowned me for not replying to her facebook message? Well she text me today, she said... I was angry with you but I still love you .... no I'm sorry for disowning my own great grandkids etc etc, no she was just mad at me because she was angry with me, she took no responsibility at all for anything, so I text her back and said I was sorry to her but I don't want a relationship with her anymore... I feel like it's a sad situation but I feel like it's the right thing to do. Anyone who can let go of my children that easily.. over a facebook post... isn't worth my time.

I just got home from a pool party with my 6 year old daughter. It was so much fun even though I was a bit scared lol. When I got out of the pool I felt so heavy!! I could barely stand up for 5 minutes! I'm so out of shape! I found that they do a swim and chill session at our pool so I'm going to swim every week now x

Ukgirl I always feel so self conscious when at a swimming pool here, so I can't imagine going when pregnant! Power to you! And they say that swimming is great in pregnancy as well!

Kealz sorry to har Paige has been so poorly :( sounds like the little mite has had a really tough week, so I'm sure you are shattered. Take it easy over the weekend :hugs: and not great to hear you have been classed high risk, but hopefully the close monitoring means everything with you will go very smoothly for the next 23 weeks.

Just saw my belly moving when baby kicked!!!!!! Very very small, but it moved! Unfortunately dh already in bed, so hoping it happens again tomorrow :cloud9:

Hey,

Hope your all doing well i know i havent been in for a while but just wanted to say a quick update, we had a gender scan today and we are having a boy :blue: :happydance:

Congrats on baby boy smanderson!
Aww doggy lover that's the best! Shame your dh was sleeping!!! Lets hope he sees it! I feel sorry for our oh's sometimes, they just don't experience what we do! They get to feel bubs later on but its so not the same!!! I live the shifting of the stomach where one side is flat and the other all bumped up!!! Cannot wait!!!! Xxx

Congrats smanderson!! Xx

doggylover thats cool!! I keep getting dh to put his hand on my bump when the bean kicks but it stops as soon as he touches me lol xx

Thanks everyone for your well wishes for my granny, each and every comment is appreciated! Love you all!

Doggy lover, that's amazing! I still haven't seen any sudden movement but I notice the shapes changing, so sweet!

Congrats smanderson!! Xx

doggylover thats cool!! I keep getting dh to put his hand on my bump when the bean kicks but it stops as soon as he touches me lol xx

I am the same! I keep telling the baby off for being so naughty because he literally stops as soon as dh comes near!!

Smanderson congratulations on :blue:!!!

Hey,

Hope your all doing well i know i havent been in for a while but just wanted to say a quick update, we had a gender scan today and we are having a boy :blue: :happydance:

Yay! Congrats on your baby boy hun!!!:thumbup:

Congrats smanderson!! Xx

I am the same! I keep telling the baby off for being so naughty because he literally stops as soon as dh comes near!!

Smanderson congratulations on :blue:!!!

Poor hubby is asking often what if the baby is doing at the given moment, and usually is asleep. He wants to feel it/hear it etc... I really am excited for the day he feels the baby!

I just ordered my maternity belt/support! I wanted to get it before I get too big, my hips and back will thank me I hope, and I 'm looking forward to the bladder feeling better too!
Looks like this one:
https://www.scriphessco.com/assets/item/regular/7210013L.jpg
Veteran moms: Did you use one with previous pregnancies?

We have sleepy naughty babies I think lol..

Lily that belt looks so comfy!! I didnt have one with either of my pregnancies before this one.. My maternity trousers which are over the bump supported me well enough.. is it for ladies with spd or back aches? Xx

18 weeks for me today!! Yay!!

^ I think it is very good for those with back aches, sciatica etc My mom's doctor recommends it to all women who are pregnant, makes life a little easier as it relieves some of the pressure especially if you are on the move. It's a must for women who are carrying twins.

Happy weekend all :D

Doggylover, Sorry your friend has been so rude! It's probably like you say, she doesn't like the fact that you're enjoying the experience and she's not.

Lily28, Sorry to hear about your Granny. I hope she recovers quickly.

Also, that belt looks comfy!! I might have to look into getting one of those!!

Kealz194, I hope your LO is feeling better now, sounds like it was a rough time :wacko:

Try not to be too concerned over being high risk....worrying is not good!! Just remember, they're going to monitor you regularly which is good, and hopefully it will mean you get to see baby more often :D

Smanderson, Huge congrats on :blue: That's great news!!

Nothing really new here, just trying to have a relaxing weekend. Think I just got a whiff of a stinky nappy though lol :sick: . Better go sort that out :dohh:

Thanks Lily, Melon, Ukgirl, Kealz and Doggylover w are so happy and im really excited we are all starting to find out our babies genders :thumbup: now for the great name debate LOL :cloud9:

Good luck with choosing a name! For me if it is a boy I want to name him after my dad, easy peasy haha! If it is a girl, I like my mom's name but I also like DH's granny's name. We will see. We might end up with something unique too :)

My friends already call the baby by my dad's name hehee!

Just dropping in to say sorry I forgot to post gender update in the thread. Somehow got missed out in the post scan excitement.

We are having a girl and I am absolutely thrilled as I was so afraid I would be disappointed if we had a boy first. I always wanted my first born to be a girl.

Anyway, here is the scan picture (she is sucking on her hand) and my halfway mark bump picture. Cannot believe its so huge! My family keeps saying I must be having twins. I of course know its all fats!

Attachments

• BabyArtoo20weeksbump.jpg
    BabyArtoo20weeksbump.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
  • BabyArtoo20weekscan.jpg
    BabyArtoo20weekscan.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
You look gorgeous ebelle! (not fat at all!!!) Congrats on team pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->