April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Kirstabelle- congrats on team pink!!! Glad baby is doing well and you got what you wanted!

Ukgirl- glad you felt baby again...what a relief! i know how you feel, as baby didn't move much yesterday at all and I was getting worried. Well today he is being a little monkey down there! I guess they just have their days.

Momma brown- that sucks about your children and the difficulty with it all! I don't have any advice but feel for you and your family. I hope it all gets sorted out and you all can be together again.

Little spy- how is dd doing? Any better? Hope all is well!

Steph- good luck at your scan! Hopefully baby cooperates!

Thanks Maybesoon. It is definitely adding stress to the whole household! It is true it sucks and i wish my Ex would pull his head out of his ass and see what he is doing to our children! Yeah for subpoenas for his teacher and school counselor and the boys we had to pay 35 bucks a pop, then we had to file a answer request to see who his lawyer is and what else they are filing, then a move to dismiss the protection order, and right to revoke temp custody so they can be returned back to me. Just to start we paid over 600.00 that isn't even the final bill! I feel that if the judge had seen that my son was at school with this alleged black eye they have to by state law call DHS for investigation to see if we are fit as parents to keep them, in which they didn't and weren't even concerned with my sons little scratch he had. It will all show up in court and hopefully we will get them back.

Kristabelle: Hurrah on Team Pink!!! I'm so glad you got what you wanted. :happydance:

I'm really torn about whether I want a boy or a girl... I've always wanted a boy first, but the name we have picked out for a girl is special on two counts. One, since the first name is basically a race between us and my DH's sister, whoever gets the girl first gets the name, and Second, the middle name is for my Grandma, and hopefully she'll be around long enough for us to have a girl and know that. So somedays I really want a boy, and sometimes I really want it to be a girl. :shrug: Life is so confusing. lol

TeAmo, don't feel bad! I'm 19weeks today and still havn't felt anything :nope:

TeAmo: I haven't felt anything yet either. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, I just finally felt my uterus (or fundus or whatever its called) for the first time today. :dohh: This is #1 for me, so I have no idea what to expect really for those first few movements, so I suspect I'll be waiting quite some time before I'm really sure that I've felt anything.

TeAmo :hugs: you will be getting beaten up in no time, don't worry. And honestly my LO is the most gentle baby ever. It's only little 'muscle twitch' like feelings I get, nothing huge. If I wasn't so lazy and lying about quietly I wouldn't notice at all. Maybe your LO is being active when you are and you are missing it?

thanks girls. I have felt the muscle twitch thing, thats a good description but dont think its kicks, just babe shifting.

However!!! TONIGHT i think ive felt quite a bit of movement! I do think its cause ive been sitting slouched over bump and he/she is saying HEY! I NEED ROOM!

:cloud9:

Hope you're all good.

xx

Hello ladies, hope you are all having a H&H pregnancy.
All these bumps look cute!
Still not 100% sure on if we're Team Blue or Pink,

but here is my belly shot at 17+2 and newest U/S pic.(avatar) from Monday... :happydance:

photo2.JPG

Sweet angel your bump looks great!! And your us is lovely too :) are you going to find out if you are :pink: or :blue:?

Kirstabelle....congratulations on team pink!!! So happy for you

Readytomum I am the same, I always wanted a boy first (in fact only boys!) but since we picked a girls name, and I feel like baby is a girl, I have become so happy about that! So either way I guess I'm happy!

TeAmo, I suppose I'm not feeling kicks either, just movement. I did have one kick, a big one, but I guess LO is just rolling about in there instead!

Afm, just laughed my butt off. My cat ran into the back step, back flipped/rolled and then say pawing the air like he was getting rid of the little floating stars. Idiot.

Sweet angel your bump looks great!! And your us is lovely too :) are you going to find out if you are :pink: or :blue:?

Thank you :D and yes we def. are, the tech gave us an idea but he seemed so unprofessional that I didn't rely on his word. He "THINKS" baby is a girl but then went onto say it may be a boy... (seriously?!?! lol), but he didn't really even seem to make an effort to confirm. So we will be doing a 4D US next month and will surprise the fam. with the great news on Christmas :happydance:

he "THINKS" baby is a girl but then went onto say it may be a boy... (seriously?!?! lol)

:dohh: I can't believe he would say that!! It is kind of obvious it's going to be one or the other! Can't wait to find out from a more reputable source what team you are!

Team BLUE here!!!!!! So excited!

Will post more later. How did the other scans go today??

he "THINKS" baby is a girl but then went onto say it may be a boy... (seriously?!?! lol)

:dohh: I can't believe he would say that!! It is kind of obvious it's going to be one or the other! Can't wait to find out from a more reputable source what team you are!

Tell me about it! So frustrating, since we were planning a gender reveal party for my family. We are hoping for team BLUE, but know we will be thrilled no matter what baby is as long as they are healthy. O:)
I will def. update as soon as we know for sure

Team BLUE here!!!!!! So excited!

Will post more later. How did the other scans go today??

CONGRATS!! :D

Congrats on Team Blue Steph! And congrats Sweet Angel 84 on your pink, but possibly blue, bundle :haha: That is the most ridiculous gender prediction ever. I could have given you that prediction from here on my couch on the interweb never mind looking at your U/S. Your bump is lovely!

I have been so excited and happy all day :happydance:

Congrats on :pink:, Kristabelle!

Congrats on :blue:, Steph!

Had a crazy busy day with work and the interview (which went well, I think, but never know who else they're interviewing so it's hard to say). Am about to crash, I think (it's just after 8.30pm here :haha:). Dd is better - No noticeable fever today. But now she has the poops and a rash (which the doc told us to expect as apparently rashes go along with throat infections a lot?? Or maybe they just go along with higher fevers? :shrug:). The doc said that the rash would mean the illness almost over, though, and that she's no longer contagious so I'm clinging to that since dd is pretty cranky and will hardly eat anything which is really worrying to me because she has been losing weight lately as it is. :nope: A mother's worrying is never done. :haha: Car is not better like I thought. Just hoping it gets me to work and back tomorrow and then dh will have a look at it over the weekend (so much for being self-sufficient! :dohh:). SO glad tomorrow is Friday and that I have a 3 day weekend coming up!

Congrats on team blue steph! Great news!!

Littlespy I'm glad to hear Maisie is feeling better, but sorry about her losing weight in general. Is she going through a growth spurt and getting taller but skinnier, or is she not eating well?

It's Friday!!!! :wohoo:

Congrats Steph welcome to team blue!

Sweet angel congrats either way!
Kristabel congrats team pink!

Just had my scan! I guess I don't have very good baby radar because we are

TEAM PINK!!

I couldn't believe it!! I am just thrilled to pieces. I really wanted a girl first, and feel so lucky! I really did think it was a boy and the idea was beginning to grow on me, so I could not believe it when the tech said she thought it was a girl! She checked a few other views, and yup there it was the three line hamburger :haha: Of course she just said she was 98% sure, but we all had a good look and I am confidently painting my crib pink :happydance:

And, of course most importantly she is doing great, measuring perfect and all her little pieces in the right place. So relieved and just feel, so, so lucky and happy. :cloud9:

Congrats on team pink!:thumbup:

I'm envious of your scans!:blush: I want to know too!!!
I will ask hubby if he wants to go for a private scan next week, he is the one who is really into the team thing, he really wants pink team!:haha:

Tomorrow I have my blood work, and we actually do them together, DH and I, so romantic lol :serenade: He has to do his annual check up.

LittleSpy glad she doesn't have any more fever, she will be fine soon!:hugs:
Oh gosh that car is a pain!

Is anyone shopping for furniture yet? We have to move our office stuff to the library and clean up, maybe prep the office wall for paint because it will be the nursery... I hate moving furniture....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->