April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Wow - I decide to have an early night and come to check on you lovely ladies to find I need to read 6 pages to get up to date lmfao. Chatter boxers or what lol

Eeewwwww frosty and bacon yuk

I ov CD 11

Jacomb- omg omg omg omg omg omg. I knew it. I'm so happy for you babes.

Prickly - yay I got 3+ a few days ago best feeling ever

Can all the newbies I haven't added on first page comment with date please. This thread went to fast.

Stupid Australian time difference.

Thanks Mummyconfused! I'm thrilled! I have actually been craving cheese. Which I have to take in moderation because of the constipation thing.

Wow - I decide to have an early night and come to check on you lovely ladies to find I need to read 6 pages to get up to date lmfao. Chatter boxers or what lol

Eeewwwww frosty and bacon yuk

I ov CD 11

Jacomb- omg omg omg omg omg omg. I knew it. I'm so happy for you babes.

Prickly - yay I got 3+ a few days ago best feeling ever

Can all the newbies I haven't added on first page comment with date please. This thread went to fast.

Stupid Australian time difference.

I got my BFP on Monday the 30th at 10dpo and I'm due 4-14-13

mommyconfused- i am pretty sure that i got lost in the mix today lol...

I got my :bfp: on Monday 7/30 (day after dh bday) and due date as of right now is 4/13 unless when i get to the dr. and they change it.

I have had great fun reading through all the pages.... Nice to "meet" all of you :hi:

Well my date changed to April 10th.

My boobs seem to be growing by the minute and they are very tingly. No nausea whatsoever but as soon as I eat I start to bloat. :/ I'm really struggling with the fatigue and hormones. I have two other children so it's really hard to lay down for a nap and actually sleep and the not being able to sleep makes me cranky! LOL, I know is the hormones, so I figured I would do some cardio and get my blood moving and it actually worked out and made me feel better :)

Are you ladies working out throughout the pregnancy?? I'm going to buy Summer Sanders prenatal workout and the perfect pregnancy workout. I'm used to working out so I'm kind of excited to see myself working out with a belly LOL

So when are you all going to start telling people?

I am actually going to have a blood test tomorrow since I have to be followed really closely by my Endocrinologist, so I dont have to wait until my first OB appt on 8/22. I originally wanted to wait until after first trimester, but I dont think I can wait that long. Now I am thinking once I get blood results tomorrow I will spill the beans. I am so bad at keeping secrets!!

Those closest to me have shared in my struggle over the last few weeks, but I have not really told anyone but hubby. I want to see a doctor and have it officially confirmed before I speak up. Going in on the 10th!!

Congrats everyone! Wanted to add myself to the list for April 2nd (until OB says otherwise!) Looking forward to spending the next 9 months with everyone :hugs:

For me is looking like I'm gonna start showing really soon, since I'm really bloated and I look like I did at 3 months with my son. This is my 3rd pregnancy so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to wait till after the first trimester. I'm planning on telling family and close friends this weeked :)

Are you ladies working out throughout the pregnancy??

I've been taking kung fu classes for the last six years, so I plan to keep doing that for at least the next few months unless some problem arises, just taking it slower than usual and avoiding certain parts like sparring. I think I'll look into prenatal exercises classes, maybe yoga, as things progress!

So when are you all going to start telling people?

I'm planning on waiting a little longer to tell my parents... My dad's birthday was today, and I was hoping we'd be getting together this weekend to celebrate and I could tell him then (extra bday present: first grandkid!). But then we ended up celebrating last weekend, when I'd only just gotten my first BFP on an HPT and was particularly nervous about whether it was going to stick. I don't really want to tell them over the phone, so I figure I'll find some reason to invite them over in the next couple weeks and tell them then. :)

Other than that, I'll probably tell a couple close friends, and a few people who need to know for practical reasons (like my kung fu instructor). We're only going to share the news widely after the usual 12 weeks. But it's hard! Whenever the topic of kids has come up in the last few days, I've felt like I'm lying by omission.

YAY!!!!!!! I FINALLY told OH tonight and he LOVED the onesie idea! He was BEYOND excited and began to call his family to tell them! Looks like some people will know before the "safe period" is over! Couldn't be happier or more relieved now that he knows!!!!! :)

Welcome new ladies!! I was down this morning as my thermometer broke well it squeaked at me before giving a very low reading naturally I panicked but soon realised battery was dying grrr so went to bathroom did another cheapie and digi jut to check as I don't feel as sick either today - I was convinced my levels were going down BUT I got my 3+ on my cb digi omg yay!!!

Prickly congrats for your 3+ too!

Tccjones so pleased he was so happy!!!!! I'm telling my dad tonight!

I've only told my bestie and my DH IRL. Oh - and the lady from the hospital that rang to see if i was still going in for my gallbladder op but she doesn't really count : )
I really don't know why I haven't told my parents yet. I suppose being a "surprise" pregnancy I'm still a little bit shocked lol. Once I've got my head round it I'll tell them. The in-laws stress over everything! So I think we'll leave it as long as possible to tell them this time. And work don't need to know. I have a desk job so I'm not at risk by not telling them.

As for working out, I'm hoping to continue, I just have to find the right exercises to do that are safe : )

I'm telling my best friend today for a variety of reasons, and family at week 7.

In terms of working out I have dogs so I walk them a lot, which is all the working out I ever do!

I am telling my best mate on Friday and my family on either friday or saturday when the t-shirt arrives!! xx

Anyone feeling overwhelmed, down and a little depressed? I keep crying hysterically!! Is this the hormones?

Welcome new ladies!! I was down this morning as my thermometer broke well it squeaked at me before giving a very low reading naturally I panicked but soon realised battery was dying grrr so went to bathroom did another cheapie and digi jut to check as I don't feel as sick either today - I was convinced my levels were going down BUT I got my 3+ on my cb digi omg yay!!!

Prickly congrats for your 3+ too!

Tccjones so pleased he was so happy!!!!! I'm telling my dad tonight!

Welcome to the the 3+ digi club! hahaha!
Seriously, well done nimbec - I know you and I have both been paranoid as anything about lines, temps, symptoms etc...maybe this will help ease that paranoia a little...:haha:

Morning ladies, wow this thread is moving so fast!

I have told one of my best friends not told parentd yet, but ive stolen Littlespys idea and ordered Harrison a "im going to be a big brother" t shirt, so when it arrived he can wear it when we see them. I will probably tell them next week, if ms kicks in i wont be able to hide it anyway and it feels weird not telling my mum such big news!
We are thinking of telling our friends at out wedding in Sept, i will be around 12 weeks by then i think.

Re exercise, i also do a lot of walking with the dog and pushchair and a bit of swimming so wil hope to continue as i am.
Appetite has gone a bit, i was a bit off my breakfast this morning..

mummyconfused, that def sounds like hormones, dont worry, you have an excuse now you are PREGNANT! :)

TccJones, great you told OH! and so glad he was happy! x

Hi Girls!

Can I join please, I found out I was pregnant yesterday! According to FF and when I ovulated I am due 11th April.

Sooo excited, please stick baby and be in the right place :)

H&H 9 months girls!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back