April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hiya ladies, well had my scan! Baby was no cooperative at all, had it headdown back to the screen and did not want to move, had to go for a walk and coffee and chocolate fix to get it moving, but no, so have to go back in 2weeks for a follow up as they got hardly any measurements, but what we did see looked healthy! Blew us a kiss! Had its lips pressed up against me bless......

But the moment your all waiting for! Did we get the potty shot???? Team blue or pink????

...................BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............
He opened his legs bless him and the tech said oh, do you want to know??? I was like yessssssssss! Her expect words were "you have a very well endowed little boy"!!!!!! Sooooo happy I cried!

Hope you are all ok cxxxxxxx

Congrats Kealz! The boys are catching up!!

As far as freezing BM goes I just get concerned about soft plastics, even things that are BPA free because I feel like it took them such a long time to admit BPA was bad and take it out of everything that I wonder what's going to be next? Anyway, I think I will get the little stick things and just try to be mindful of popping them out of the trays soon after freezing and then store them in glass snaplocks. That will be better than the glass bottles since the sticks defrost faster, and we prob won't be having to do many quick defrosts anyhow since they will mostly be for the grandparents when babysitting. My freezer is small and I feed my dog frozen food so between her food and our food there's not that much space left for a whole bunch of milk! We'll sort out some sort of system when she gets here though, I'm sure.

wooohooo kealz!!!! Congrats on Team Blue!!!! Sorry you gotta go back for the measurements, but that's actually kinda a plus because you get to see him again in 2 weeks!!!!

Ugh I have another week to go.....

YAY Kealz!!! Congrats on Team BLUE!!!

Maybesoon, you only have 1 week left!! That's nothing :thumbup:

Kealz congratulations on team blue whooo hooo!! And at least as the others say you get another sneaky peak!

Well I've just made myself feel very sick - ice cream with banana/honey&cinemon I really fancied it but ugh bubs doesn't like it at all!!!! I fear I may be hugging the loo shortly :(

oh NO nimbec! Sorry, but ice cream with banana/honey&cinemon does sound heavenly!!! I had a couple of peach crepes just now & wish I had about 3 dozen more!!!!!

Hope you feel better quick!

Kealz congrats on your little boy!

Loving all the BM talk, its really interesting to hear everyones tips and views.
And all you american ladies, man i wish sometimes that i lived just up the road from a dunkin donuts or a taco bell, or all the other fantastic fast food places you have! mind you id be big as a house, oh funny that i am anyway lol!
I could murder some reeces cereal about now....

Yeah Kealz on the team boy!

Nimbec sorry hun hope you get to feeling better! I love honey and pb sandwhichs. Yum!

Maybesoon and Kealz i get another scan next week too!! She was the same way not cooperating so they couldn't measure anything. I am just thrilled insurance is paying for another scan!

I'm so disappointed mybaby is cooperative and I don't get another scan!

Kealz huge congrats on team blue!!

And thanks ladies...all I want now is donuts! :haha: although that's a pretty regular craving for me...even when's not pregnant.

lol yes LittleSPy, Dunkin D is only 3 min away from just about anywhere I am at any time... I even have a drive through Dunkin D right out the back enterance of my community :haha:

Good luck at Walmart ... that place is crazy (especially after work :wacko:). Can't you send OH to go get everything??

:rofl:

My husband -- running errands? Bahahaha! I don't know wtf his problem is, but he can't even seem to manage to take Maisie to the bank with him. Last Friday he got mad at me because I went grocery shopping after work and he "couldn't" go to the bank. Um... I bought you a carseat for your truck. There's an umbrella stroller in the living room. Why do you have to wait for me to get home from work to run to the bank? :wacko::dohh::wacko::dohh::wacko: I mean, I OPT to take the girl with me places a lot of times on the weekends (when it would be easier to leave her at home), just so she can experience some stuff other than what's in our living room. :shrug: I really don't get it but he simply refuses to accept that he can take her places. I don't even try to understand how his brain works (or doesn't work) anymore.

lol doggylover..... I tell ya I almost never eat sweets, but for the last 2 months that's just about all I can think about!!! I would love to be able to dive off into a sweet factory & stay there until I go into labor!!!!

Oh I am the opposite I am a total sugar junkie (have just finished off a bar of chocolate!) my appetite for sugary food is insatiable!! It runs in my family lol. And my poor dh, his family eat hardly any sweet foods, but since he moved to live here we have dragged him into our bad habits!

lol.... It's just the opposite with me & Shane.... His kids eat sugar nonstop which drives me insane and I just don't eat it..... But right now..... Wow! that's all I want 24/7. I honestly wake up in the middle of the night wanting something sweet. It's been such a battle the last 2 months for me.

My dh loves it really. He had his first dentist trip in 3 years today and managed to come away still without a single filling (at 26...teeth of a god that one) He is now saying if he ever ends up with fillings it's my fault!

Mel -- MAN! Why'd you have to bring up Reese's Puffs (not 100% sure that's what you were talking about but in my head it is, lol)?! That stuff is like my crack! And it's hard enough to find here because the second it goes on sale (and I won't buy it otherwise because it's stupid expensive), the shelf is cleared. :dohh:

kealz -- Congrats on :blue:!!

I'm usually a sugar junkie, too, but not lately. I ate a piece of dark chocolate earlier and I still feel sick from it. Blech. I could probably chug a whole huge container of salt though. All I want lately is stupidly salty stuff like potato chips and fries (or crisps & chips) and bacon. OMG, BACON (and I used to be vegetarian!)! I was the same way with my first pregnancy. :shrug:

My dh loves it really. He had his first dentist trip in 3 years today and managed to come away still without a single filling (at 26...teeth of a god that one) He is now saying if he ever ends up with fillings it's my fault!

THANK YOU for posting this! I had completely forgotten about my dental appointment tomorrow morning! :flower: I could really kick myself for scheduling it at 7:40 a.m. right now, though. I'm tired just thinking about getting up an hour early. :dohh:

Any Reese's product.....droooooool.

We need to stop this discussion right now before I start shaking from (imagined!) sugar withdrawal!!!

LittleSpy I find that interesting because the wifes tale that says you crave sweets for a girl & salty for a boy..... I'm guessing that's another one that is completely wrong.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->