April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

maybesoon, it's definitely wrong for me, at least. :thumbup: Most of them have been that I can think of except the heartbeat one around 12 weeks. Both of my girls had heart rates of 173bpm at the 12 week ultrasound. Maisie's stayed about that high through pregnancy, but this one has dropped to around 150 for my last few appointments.

bwahahaha... I have managed to crave everything from Ice cream to bacon (and the combination of both together of course) to various cereals... all within the last 2 min of reading your guys posts :rofl:

Good thing I just downed two glasses of water after eating a munchkin :blush: and therefore could not fathom putting anything else into my stomach at this point :sick:

I was going to skip the gym tonight but it looks like i have some extra calories to burn off today :haha::bodyb:

LittleSpy, I guess your right... Men can be rather helpless at times :dohh:

My lo's heartbeat has stayed right at 158-159 since 7 weeks. It hasn't changed a bit.... Everyone who knows me has said girl except me & one of my friends. But even dh has been positive it's a girl since day one..... It's driving me nuts already!!!

Awww Maybe Soon, hope you find out this time!!

As far as cravings, I hardly ever have a big craving for anything out of the ordinary. I love chocolate and do crave that. And I did get home from work yesterday and eat half a bar of plain milk chocolate on a slice of bread yesterday! But I think its more just that I have highly suggestive eating opinions, like when other people say they feel like things, I think "yes, me too!". I don't like peanut butter or donuts so I didn't feel like those when they were mentioned, but man do I want some potato chips now! Even though I just ate a black bean and mushroom enchilada and strawberry greek yogurt like 10 mins ago.

I know that a Pringle run is in my near future.

ETA Oh yeah, and Maybe Soon I forget the week it happens but at some point the baby's heart cells start to be controlled by its brain rather than just the cells themselves (which amazingly is how they start beating in the first place, they beat just because they are heart cells. And they automatically beat at the rhythm of all your baby's other little heart cells. Crazy.) so it makes sense that at some point the heart rate evens out. Which is probably science's way of telling us not to listen to the old wives!

my cravings arent weird but I like to mash loads of shit together... right now I have a bacon, cheese, mustard and coleslaw sandwich mmmmmmm I had donuts in town today they are amazing when they are still hot :D xx

maybe soon my baby's hb is at 157-159 constantly, at our 12 week scan his hb was 180 I asked if that was a little high but its good, he's defo a boy! :) xx

lol ukgirl.... Hot donuts are the BEST!!! My doc said the heartbeat thing is only really true during labor (or from her experience). She said it was her experience that the majority of the time a boy's heartrate will drop from its normal during labor & a girl's will speed up during labor. She made a joke saying girls are ready to hit the floor running & boys are lazy wanting to stay where they are at....

hahaha maybesoon I agree with her! my little girl was much quicker out than my boy, I have a girl and 2 boys now and I honestly couldn't tell what I was having, I did have a feeling that this one was a boy though. xxx

OMG, ukgirl, I'm going to barf! :sick: That sounds like the nastiest sandwich ever to me. :haha: But really only because of the cole slaw. I pretty much hate anything mayonnaise-based (and here, almost all cole slaw is, so that's what I think of). I almost hurled in the drive thru at McDonalds yesterday when a woman ordered a McChicken with EXTRA mayonnaise (yes, I win the award for healthy eating this week! But it's hubby's fault - he called on my way home and said "We don't have many clean dishes -- get food on your way home." :dohh:)! Blaarrrrggghhhh. Don't they put enough of that crap on there in the first place? I have to order no mayo and then obsessively check all sandwiches for errors before I leave the parking lot. :haha: Now a bacon, cheddar, and mustard sandwich (grilled!), I could definitely get on board with. :haha:

It's going to be amazing if I get out of Walmart without a cart full of bacon, chips, doughnuts, and ice cream tonight. :haha: I'm really craving grape or cherry tomatoes lately so maybe I can just stick to buying those instead.

Oh LittleSpy... I LOVE grape & cherry tomatoes. And Shane will put them on the grill outside & they are so freaking fabulous!!! But honestly the one thing I want the most "THAT I CAN'T HAVE" is a steak. I like my steaks (as most would say) just heated but still raw. Yes, that's how I love them... And it's killing me to not be able to have one right now......

Ugh all this food talk gosh I could so just eat warm donuts and a mc chicken sandwich with mayo I'm afraid!! Not extra tho jeez they put enough in already! Yum yum yum

Well I wrote my Xmas menus today I have 9 for dinner. My mum really pissed me off tho by trying to take over and insinuate that I won't cope grrrrrrrrr I will be just FINE!!! She used to be a professional chef tho so I don't mind a bit of help but I feel like saying this is my Xmas dinner and back off hehehe hormones hey my poor mum is only trying to help!!!! And help will be good I just don't want everyone thinking I can't do it!! So I intend to be ultra organised and suprise everyone :)

Right night all - I hope I can calm down enough to sleep Blimey I'm turning in to a right loon!!!

Hehe! I'm totally in your shoes, very hormonal and take things to heart sometimes...
Good luck with your Christmas menus. I plan to get away from family in Christmas combining a last business trip with some time off with DH. I have no energy to decorate, clean, prepare for Christmas, cook for other people etc. I just want to relax and have breakfast in bed and nice dinners in restaurants. I'm officially drained and burned out.

OMG Macdonalds.. mmm... Generally I'm a super health freak, that eats organic etc. But Macdonalds sounds sooo good right now!

My lo's heartbeat has stayed right at 158-159 since 7 weeks. It hasn't changed a bit.... Everyone who knows me has said girl except me & one of my friends. But even dh has been positive it's a girl since day one..... It's driving me nuts already!!!

From 150 bpm they dropped to 140 with mine, does that mean something???
DH is also positive it is a girl :shrug:

Ok so its the morning but just read all of your posts from last night and im craving a mc chicken sandwich with a krispy creme donut and a milkshake now!
Like i need any encouragement to eat junk! lol

Oh and littlespy, yes was talking about reeces puffs, i love them so much! So expensive if you can even get them here though. I occasionally get a box of lucky charms im parcial to them too but at £8 a box its a very occasional treat!

I want milkshake and mcflurry but im stuck at home today because my Connie has tummy ache and feels sick so no school for her :( might entice Aaron to go for me when hes finished playing w.o.w with his friends from work online.. they bitch about getting up early then spend their break playing stupod ganes lol. I cant touch reeces stuff at the moment because the peanut butter makes me feel mega sick!! I brought a hersheys bar from the american sweet shop by my house and omg it was awful it tastea like the smell of sick or baby shit... apparently they make it with soured milk. Skanks! Lol... why would you do that to chocolate???? No... just... no. so Im sticking with my galaxy bars lol.

Im so hungry lately but all I want are sandwiches and junk!! Now I have to go make a sandwich! I really hope Aaron gets me a mcflurry when he pops out for milk.. I drank all our milk too haha.

Ukgirl I LOVE Hershey's chocolate! I actually had a bit of a bar last night! But then again I have lived about 5 minutes from Hershey, PA my entire life so the area is pretty saturated with Hershey's products. Never noticed a sour taste myself but when people try it that have never had it before they do say it has a sour taste to it. Most other chocolate to me tastes sickly sweet, almost fake type chocolate flavor (as in other brands of cheaper chocolate you can get at gas stations, grocery store, etc - not the REALLY good stuff!) so I always go for the Hersheys! Also love to use Hershey's chocolate syrup in milk - however now I'm thinking it's like adding sour milk to milk LOL.

Whenever we drive through Hershey I have to resist running out and buying a bar - the whole town smells like cocoa from the factory being there (when it's producing nowadays - not very frequently at the mo) and makes me soooo hungry for chocolate, and living so close that happens quite often. Luckily I'm not a big candy person so rarely get any but when I have to have it I have to have it! Guess it's what you grow up used to around here LOL.

Going in for cervical scan very shortly - hoping hoping HOPING that things have remained stable as the pressure down below has really increased for me within the last week - and baby is now big enough to cause those shooting cervical pains now which always freak me out because of my history. The groin pain has also really ramped up this last week - just feels like someone repeatedly kicked me in the crotch - so sore. Drs told me its from baby being low in general and also that my uterus is expanding unevenly due to being bicornuate so it's not putting pressure as evenly as usual and things are shifting differently - ugh.

But good has happened in the last week too - its become very easy to see the kicks, punches, and rolls from the outside of my bump! DS was very active however I think this one might be even more so - I wonder if she ever sleeps!! I tried to catch the outside movement on my recorder a few times but of course as soon as I pull it out - someone is suddenly very still. Typical!

Oh my gosh how much do I want a McChicken sandwich now?!!? Haha!

I don't midn Hershey's at all, I know loads of people who hate it, and in fairness it's no Cadbury's, but it's still good!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................

Just back from my midwife appointment. Firstly, all is well :) secondly...she moved my due date so I am now officially due 29th March!!!! I'm so happy! That means even if I go overdue I'll still have my bubba by 11th April (which is only 2 days past my previous date!)

It also means I am now 23+5! Two days until V-day! And only 13 weeks of work left!!!!! (I think I'm happiest about that last bit! :haha:)

YAY Doggylover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great news whooooo hooooooo!!! nearly V day - my Vday is next tuesday and cant come quick enough!!

well ive just caved and eaten a donut - yes before my lunch oooops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->