April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

wow doggylover that is amazing!! you are super lucky!! I wish my v-day was only days away. I'm a bit concerned because (and I know this is totally irrational and stupid) I got a reading from Gail cuffe done when I was TTC and she told me I would have my BFP by the end of april this year, well I was on the pill until the end of feb since me and Aaron hit a rough patch and things with my kids dad was getting bad with mediation and court, anyway I didn't get my bfp in april I got it in July but she also said that thsi baby would be a boy which he is and she said he would be born inside of 2012.. so now I'm freaking out because almost all of the prediction she made have come true bar the bfp date...

Hersheys is a bit of an aquired taste I think. I like my chocolate milky and sweet, hense why I love galaxy. I'm sure if I had grown up with it I would love it.. x

ok confession time - i have now eaten 4 jam donuts and the 5th is staring at me willing me to eat it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and i'm 100% a dairy milk gal!!! Ive not heard of the other stuff.....is it american?

Hershey's is American, yep. Stick with your dairy milk though! And you can either eat the 5th donut(we won't judge. Well, I won't. I have been known to do the same!)...or post it to me?!

UKgirl, I wouldn't worry too much. She gave you 3 prediciations...but so far she's only got 50% right, so DO NOT PANIC. She fluked that boy guess, it's a 50/50 anyway!!!

UKgirl, I agree with doggylover! LO won't be here this year! You are in for a few more months with us here :winkwink:

Nimbec doggylover is right about Hersheys....its gross!! If you have ever had real chocolate (I prefer Milka), you will HATE Hersheys! I've been in the US for 14 years and I still refuse to eat it :haha:. I think that alot of people here just grew up with it and don't know the difference :shrug: ... or have aquired a taste for it :sick: ... sorry US ladies... lol
SweetPea lives close to the factory, so thats a different story... the thought of driving through a town that smells like chocolate sounds heavenly lol

nimbec.. EAT IT!!! lol xx

Thank you re:psychic reading! I just freak out over the smallest things lately! Like when I fainted yesterday I thought there was a problem with my baby, and I've got a rash on my face, probably from the cold air on my face drying my skin out but I freaked out over that too.. I need to find a way to chill out.. any tips? lol

I just got upset because Aaron brought back a fudge brownie milkshake from the shop instead of chocolate it was rank lol xx

ukgirl -- Oh, don't worry about Gail at all! :winkwink: I'm not even religious so believing in psychic ability is a bit of a stretch for me but she has been close. She predicted conception in November 2010, girl, May 2012, girl, and August 2015 (or was it 2014? I think 2015), boy. She also said we'd move between the 2nd girl and the boy. Maisie was conceived in October 2012. This girl was conceived in July 2012. We are planning on moving asap. But I am NOT planning a 3rd child so soon. Then again, I thought she was nuts when she said May 2012, too! :haha: And if we hadn't been waiting for my short-term diability to kick in to cover this pregnancy/birth, it probably would have been May because I got baby fever super bad in March (which is when I set up the STD policy - It didn't kick in until beginning of June which is when we started trying). I guess she didn't see me trying to be financially responsible and delaying ttc because of it. Anyway, I always think of her prediction as being "close" but the reality is she's been wrong about all of it but the genders so far! :winkwink:

Just came from the dentist. Why is it they always tell me what a marvelous job I'm doing cleaning my teeth and then when they're done I feel like I've been butchered? :wacko:

Oh, also, I'm blaming you ladies. I bought Pringles AND a pint of Ben & Jerry's last night. Then I ate half of both! :blush: :dohh: Ugh. I have got to at least go for a walk today.

^ I agree about Hersey's it is kind of gross hehe, or an acquired taste. DH is an american therefore loves it. When he was a student and broke he used to live with Hersey's and bananas and I think he misses the ammounts of chocolate he used to eat without getting fat.

I prefer Milka too. :D
But generally I'm not a fan of chocolate. I like making hot cocoa with real cocoa powder (yummy Vanhouten) and I try not to make it too sweet. Other than that a bar of chocolate is the last on my list of favorite snacks.

Now how on earth to get to Macdonalds and get a quarter pounder, fries and milkshake???? It is far away from home, cold outside and I have no car... :(

Baby is so sleepy today but occasionally makes a little move during the naps, so cute. I'm super busy organizing my wardrobe and cleaning, so a sleepy baby is a plus. I need to get to IKEA asap for storage boxes etc.

You ladies are killing me with all this talk of McDonalds and sweet stuff! :dohh:

I'm generally not a sweet-tooth person at all, so it's not very often that I want something sweet. I did buy some awesome ice cream the other day though. It's pumpkin pie flavoured!!! I know pumpkin pie is either one of those things you love or hate... and I love it! The ice cream seriously tastes like biting into a piece of pie. I had some left over cool-whip in the freezer and added a little bit of that to make it even more traditional pumpkin pie tasting and it was pretty much amazing! :haha:

Re: chocolate bars... when DH and I were over in the UK for our honeymoon I made it my mission to try as many new chocolate bars as I could, since we have very few that are the same. There was a toffee one I really liked, but I found compared to most of the chocolate bars here in Canada they were are *incredibly* sweet. What was really awesome however, was the Bulmers Rhubarb Cider. I SO wish we could get that here... not that I could drink it right now anway... But still! lol

maybesoon -- I FEEL you on the steak!! My hubby said that's going to be our dinner after delivery this time (though I doubt it, but hopefully within the week, lol). :haha: Although, I don't like them rare, I do eat them medium rare so none for me while pregnant. :nope:

I've never noticed a sour tasted to Hershey's, either. :shrug: I do consider Hershey's to be "cheap" chocolate though (but still delicious, IMO! :haha:). The one sweet thing I have been craving for about a week now is the cherry cordial Hershey's kisses. Mmmmmmmmmm. But if I'm going to just eat a chocolate bar, I never choose Hershey's. I usually go fo Ghiradelli but occasionally do Lindt or Dairy Milk (made by Cadbury, right?). And even those are "cheap" chocolate, I'm sure, but I do prefer them to straight Hershey's chocolate.

Yuck to Hersheys! Although i love other amercian chocolate like butterfingers. Dairy milk is my current fave but usually i love lindor or that milka with daim in it yummah!

Doggerlover woo hoo! How chuffed must you be! We may have our babies the same day that will be very close if not bang on my C Section date!

Nimbec, eat the donut you know you want to!

UKgirl, im not into all that physic stuff(not knowcking anyone who is though) but like Littlespy said i wouldnt worry too much about it, they cant be spot on with everything!

Well didnt have a mcdonalds but did have a dirty great pizza hut buffet lunch with a chocolate cookie dough dessert. PIG!!! i think so!!

Oh im currently waiting in for delievery of my new TANDEM pushchair! whoop whoop!

Oh goody! Can't wait until I start shopping too!

Do you mean the hot cookie dough with a ball of ice cream on top!?? I LOVE that stuff!!

Yeh she says Im predicted a girl for 2014 too but I know after this baby Im on the coil. I need to get into medical school and build my career at some point! I dont want more than 3 kids anyway lol. I love milka its the same atuff they sell in Norway under a different name. I love the milk chocolate with the white chocolate cows on top. Yummy...

We are buying most of our big baby items i.e baby chair.. pramette etc after v day Im too superstitious lol xx

Hello Ladies!!! Y'all are all killing me with the "yuck" to Hershey's.... I LOVE it & right now could be buried in the center of one & eat my way out.... lol....

I haven't eaten at McDonalds in over 7 years (I really really Hate it). But in the last month I have gone through the drive-through about 5 or 6 times & gotten food from there!!! EEEKKKK!

I'm even eating cabbage, which is soooo not like me. The only thing I have ever eaten cabbage in is cole slaw. But in the last month I have eaten stuffed cabbage & yesterday I had a soup with cooked cabbage in. Weird how being pregnant has totally changed my taste buds...

Hope you ladies have a great day!!!

2 more days & I'll be half way there!!!! I can't believe how fast it seems to be moving right now.

We need to stop this or we will all succumb to temptation and end up waaay too big even though we are pregnant! :haha:

Ugh though, Milka turns me. Had a ski-ing accident once that resulted in concussion. All I had eaten before I started throwing up for 24 hours was Milka...so it was all that came back up. Not fond of that!!

Melissa what pushchair did you order in the end?

ok.... This is probably a stupid question but what is V-day?

All this food talk had my stomach turning again.

I ended up at hospital last night as i had thrown up all afternoon and night and became dehydrated. I have a virus and they gave me an Iv to get some fluids in but soon after they let me come home the vomiting began again. I am so tired and not feeling good at all and if this keeps up Dr ia going to have me admitted until we get the vomiting under control. I was given a supository and it makes me dizzy and extremely tired.

V Day is 24 weeks when the medical community considers a fetus "viable" (meaning capable of sustaining life outside of the womb, really). Until VDay, if you were to have the baby, they wouldn't even try to save it. :nope:

V day = viability day (24 weeks) most hospitals won't really help babies born before 24 weeks so it's a reassuring milestone to reach as it means bubs will get help if they come early!

OMG pizza hut talk AND Hershey's?! It is 1030 am and I want both LOL.

Scan went well, cervix stable! Woohoo! Puked on the way home (grandma was driving and let's just say MOST of it made it out the door bleurgh...)

... is it wrong I would still totally eat pizza hut right now?

Mommabrown -- Feel better soon! :flower:

Speaking of vomitting...

Damn pregnancy gag reflex caught me way off guard while I was brushing my teeth and I just couldn't stop it. Ugggghhhh. Then I had to brush them again to get the puke taste out. :dohh: I've dry heaved and gagged many times during this pregnancy but this is the first time I have actually thrown up since May 5, 2005! (haha, I remember the exact date because it was a Cinco de Mayo 21st birthday party for a friend :haha:) That's 7 years and 7 months down the drain!

I mean, does it really count if it's because I gagged myself brushing my teeth? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->