April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh momma I feel for you - looks like we are both in the same boat today although you def sound worse off. Feel better sweets.

Ugh littlespy that sucks! Although I must say I am most jealous of your track record!!!

Mommabrown I'm so so sorry you are sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon. That tummy virus has been going around in my area. I just try really hard to stay away from everyone, which is impossible where I work & with 2 kiddos in school.... Yes... I'm knocking on wood right now!!!

LittleSpy I gag every morning & night while brushing my teeth. Luckily I haven't actually puked doing it since I hit 12 weeks!!!!

And No, eating pizza right now isn't bad. It's 9:50 am here & I'm wanting some myself after reading about it!!!!! lol But at least it's better than all the sweets I want right now too!!!

Oh ladies, not good with the puking. I hope all concerned feel better soon :hugs: Mommabrown I REALLY hope you don't end up in hospital, but if you keep being sick, definitely best to be admitted to make sure you and Emmaleigh are getting enough fluid.

Thanks for the update on V-day... I have never heard it called that before. So I have 4 weeks before then.... eeekkkk!!!

I used to see people posting in second tri about it and was all "It's not THAT big a deal..." but now it's almost come round for me I realise all of a sudden it's a huge deal!!!

Ugh I am so hungry. I was in a rush to my midwife appointment this morning and grabbed barely anything to bring for lunch. Home time and snack time...healthy snacks of course!

So thanks to you all Ive eaten non stop today... now I have waffles and banana slices mmmm my kids are after them though!!! Connie puked this morning so she has been home today and will be tomorrow since they have to stay home for 48 after they puked though tomorrow she will be fine :/
I had stomach cramps all last week and was feeling sick. i have a phobia of sickness I shake and panic before I puke lol..

Hope you feel better soon mommabrown and the vomming stops now! Xxxxx

I didn't give VDay a second thought last time around until I had a dr telling me at 20 weeks I could deliver any day and made it a point to say I still had 4 weeks to viability. I will never forget hearing a dr tell me that they wouldn't help the baby at all - and while you know in your mind there is no chance of survival, when it is your child being discussed it's hard to swallow. This time around I have been counting down to 24 weeks since day 1! Soooo thrilled that it is almost here - it will be a huge relief!

I said something to MIL about it the other day and she said it was sad I even had to think of it as a milestone - true but I am excited to reach it nonetheless! So close now for you doggy - I've lost my due date buddy but so happy for you that you got pushed forward!

ukgirl.... Yummy on the waffles & bananas!!! My mouth actually began watering when I read that!!!

I am so thankful I knew nothing about this milestone until now. After my miscarriage with twins at 7 weeks back in 1998, My first huge mileston was getting past 7 weeks. I worried nonstop til then. The only other one I had was getting to 12 weeks. Once I hit that I haven't really had a milestone other than to find out the gender. But now I'm looking forward to V-day!!!!

:hugs: maybe - we all have our special milestones to reach and doesn't it just feel soooo good to get there? All us ladies are plodding along so nicely so far and I have everything crossed we all get WELL beyond vday!

Next big one for me after vday - third tri!

Hi all!!

I haven't had much chance to pop on in the last couple of weeks so I just had loads to catch up on lol.

So much has been going on on here, and I just want to say to those that have been dealing with illnesses and family issues etc, I hope you're all coping ok. Loads of :hugs: to you from me :thumbup:

AFM, everything seems to be going well, although I wouldn't mind feeling more regular kicks and nudges lol. Just as I start panicking that I haven't felt anything for ages, I get a little kick just to give me peace of mind :winkwink:

I'm finally half way!!!! woohoo!!

4 weeks to vday :happydance:

Also, only 5 days to go until 20 week scan!! Can't wait!!

Well, I'm now going to go and decide if I want McDonalds or Pizza Hut for tea after reading all your recent posts lol.

xx

I'm really looking forward to V-day too!! Then I can really relax a bit and focus on getting everything ready for Fraggle to arrive! I've been incredibly luck so far with no complications or issues, so I'm really hopefully that things will stay that way. [-o<

I'm not a fan of McDonalds but after all this talk about it, I've decided to go to Burger King for lunch--it's Whopper Wednesday! Mmmmmm..... Whopper. :winkwink:

well I've just gone to the toilet and a huge load of watery cm come out, it was really watery and then some in my underwear so that's me trying to get through to L&D!! :( Will update later xx

UKgirl, hope everything is ok! And yes thats what cookie dough is! So lush!!

Doggylover, ive gone for the safety1st duo tandem in the end, we were gonna spend £600 on the Obaby zoom ,but now DS is walking dont think hes gonna be in it a great deal but obviously still need the option, plus this one is only £115 which is a complete bargain and has good reviews and if wwe get a year out of it then we wont have wasted money and i can still use my old travel system for just baby. We also got a buggyboard to go on the back so overall cant see how we can go wrong!

I have to wait for them to call me back there were no midwifes in the office :( I'm so worried

Readytomum, I actually greatly prefer burger king to mcdonalds, we dont have one here unfortunaltly though which is weird as we have everything else!

Readytomum I would kill for a whopper right about now.... Sucks that the town I work in has NOTHING & I do mean NOTHING in the line of fast food places..... UGH....

ukgirl.... scary.... Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->