April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

So i have a question for you ladies....Emmaleigh is kicking toward the bottom half of my uterus and its been that way for a couple of days. Should she be head down yet?

Here's 3 of the pics we got today! Now to figure out a name for our little BOY!!!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 12
Funny Maybesoon I was literally just about to ask you whether he had a name yet! The photo with his leg and foot is so clear!

Congratulations maybesoon welcome to team blue!

I'm shattered had a crazy day so ill catch up tomorrow hugs to all. X

I have looked & looked & looked for a boy name with no luck... I've had NO help up to now because everyone around me were all positive HE was a girl.... So now DH is all into looking up boy names. It's only been in the last couple weeks that he's even considered he could be a boy. This morning the look on his face when they told us "oh yea... definately BOY". Shane's face light right up. He had the biggest smile on his face!

mommabrown- I wouldnt worry about babes kicking low at the moment. still plenty of time to go head down. my babe feels like shes kicking my cervix all the time!!

Maybesoon- congrats on team blue!!!! exciting x

back to the name thing- mine is very unusual. Its Lorah, pronounced the same as Laura. I love it and it doesnt cause me that much aggro really I just spell it a lot. I have been called Loo-raw before and I get funny if someone I know spells it wrong cause I think its just plain rude! haha..

We're considering a few names at the moment but not sure which is our favourite! x

my DD was head down almost all the way through but Lucas changed from head up to head down and back again until the last few weeks when his head engaged into my pelvis. I think this one is head down now.

Cute pics maybe!! xxx

Even the donkey is special to me doggylover, I'm glad he wasn't sheep number 5 or something! He got to stay on stage the whole time, Connie was Mary in her play. I'm so so so so so so gutted I didnt get to see hsi first ever play I really wish I had known they were doing it today too. SUCKS !

UKGirl- i love that your LO is called Connie. Connie (Constance) was my grandma's name, she was my favourite person in the whole wide world. I adored her. She passed away in August in her 90th year. Before I knew this was a pink bundle I did wonder if we could think about incorporating Connie into her name. I need to revisit that <3

back to the name thing- mine is very unusual. Its Lorah, pronounced the same as Laura. I love it and it doesnt cause me that much aggro really I just spell it a lot. I have been called Loo-raw before and I get funny if someone I know spells it wrong cause I think its just plain rude! haha..

We're considering a few names at the moment but not sure which is our favourite! x

We spelled Emmaleigh very different too. Emily is the common spelling but we are from the South and not redneck but Country so we wanted her to have a name that was very Southern feeling but not common spelling. Our sons name is Landon Laith( Lay-th) and so we have our little county folk. Lol Besides my husbands really name is Delmar(God his mother hated him!!) and he goes by Allen and my name is Rashel not Rachel but Rachelle. I go by Shell or Shellie.

Even the donkey is special to me doggylover, I'm glad he wasn't sheep number 5 or something! He got to stay on stage the whole time, Connie was Mary in her play. I'm so so so so so so gutted I didnt get to see hsi first ever play I really wish I had known they were doing it today too. SUCKS !

Connie playing Mary is amazing! Star role - I hope she was practising holding baby Jesus so she can help you out when LO arrives :haha: I'm sure you're gutted, I would be as well :( I'm sure he's gutted about missing out too.

TeAmo I knew a girl called Lora, but haven't seen it with the h on the end, I think it's really pretty spelt that way :)

Maybesoon congrats on your little boy! Lovely news and bet your OHs face was a picture!

UKgirl, i think the name Candy is lovely, I also love Lucas that is our chosen boys name. :flower:

Doggylover, boo to the big plumbers bill! Isabella was our chosen girls name last time, i still thinks its lovely but as you say its really common in England now. Mind you , so is Olivia Grace which is our other favourite! :wacko:

Momma Im getting kicks and smacks all over my bump at the mo, have no idea which way baby is laying, its still early but she could be head down already.

AFM offically not back at work now till next year yay! Was further signed off by doc again today for my migraines and sickness and am off from next monday anyway. Have got to go for bloods tomorrow and a glucose blood test thingy. Had a busy but productive day, DS had his last swimming lesson of the year this morning, hes really come on am very proud of him and he got his 1st certificate today. then had lunch with a friend before popping and picking up my FINAL xmas presents, then had another friend over for a cuppa before tea, bath and bed. Ive just wrapped the last of the xmas presents and the only thing missing is a glass of wine.

By the way does anyone really know why we cant eat pate, im so desperate for some to the point i even bought it and its sitting in the fridge calling to me!:wacko:

He asked me a lot why I wasn't there, but today was year one parents, foundation parents go tomorrow and that was me :( Sucks bigtime, I guess there is always next year.

Connie was so cute as Mary I think I have a pic on my facebook. She did at one point start picking her nose... :/ but other that she was great lol

Connie's name grew on me, it's kind of rare over here too so it's nice. We just call her Con haha, and her little friend Cameron, they say they are boyfriend and girlfriend, I call them Con and Cam haha. Cuties!

thanks melissasbump!! so cute about your little boys in his swimming lesson! and yay for no work but I hope you feel better soon xx

we can't eat Pate because it is made from liver and contains too much vitamin A which is bad in pregnancy.

TeAmo I knew a girl called Lora, but haven't seen it with the h on the end, I think it's really pretty spelt that way :)

Yep Ive met one person called Lora before too but no one ever with my spelling. Ive googled it before and seen that its surname mostly seen in the US but I dont know anyone with it. Everyone over here in the UK always asks if its Canadian :nope: haha. But its just because my Mom liked the name Hannah and my dad didnt but liked the 'ah' on the end. And so it was created. :cloud9: bless.

A bit of a strange coincidence they discovered a few years later that my Mom went to the Loretto Academy Hamilton and her yearbook was titled L.O.R.A.H spooooooky.

Connie's name grew on me, it's kind of rare over here too so it's nice. We just call her Con haha, and her little friend Cameron, they say they are boyfriend and girlfriend, I call them Con and Cam haha. Cuties!

aww thats cute! My lo is called Campbell so it gets shortened to Cam a lot. His little friend is called Ellie but neither of them can say the other ones name so they call each other Eddie and Pam. :hugs: sooooo cute xx

maybesoon -- Congrats on :blue:! MUCH more convincing boy shot this time! Little turtle!

doggylover -- Yikes about the plumber! My floors REALLY need redoing, though. I hate to think of the mess. :nope:

ukgirl -- I hope Luke feels better soon! And I agree with TeAmo about Connie, very cute! It's my mom's name, actually, not short for anything. She was named after her dad who also went by Connie (Short for Conrad... which was his middle name :wacko:).

Mommabrown -- Plenty of time for Miss Emmaleigh to flip. I think a lot of times they just kind of cut flips in there until 3rd tri when the quarters get too cramped for them to do it as much. This one was head down a couple weeks ago at my ultrasound but I don't expect she's staying that way. I think Maisie turned head down and stayed there around 28 weeks and that was early among the pregnancy thread I was on last time. :thumbup:

Melissasbump -- I'm supremely jealous about you not having to go back to work this month! I'm sure the pate thing must be some kind of bacterial concern but I'm not 100% sure what. I have no interest in it at all so I've not looked into it. I could kill someone for a freaking steak right now, though. And a stout (or 3). :haha: I just bummed myself out last night thinking about how it's perfectly fine to have a drink while breastfeeding... but then I remembered how that's later on when baby isn't nursing constantly. So really, it's going to be like a month or two PP before I can have one! :dohh:

. She did at one point start picking her nose... :/ but other that she was great lol

:rofl:

Melissa I'm so jealous of you being off work! But then Gagarin its not nice to be not feeling great. I've never had a migraine, but I went to uni with a guy who literally had to shut himself in his room for two days, curtains shut, and I can only imagine what that's like. :hugs: I love the name Olivia, and Oliver as well, but dh said no :(

Also I don't know much about pâté as just the thought of it makes me feel a bit dodgy! But isn't it made from liver? And we aren't allowed liver as (I think) it contains too much vitamin A. So maybe that's why not pâté? Total stab in the dark though!

And littlespy yep...there is now sawdust everywhere...and I don't know how since supposedly this sanding machine had a vacuum thing built in. It's just a fine coating on everything! And of course would dh go round dusting it all?! Would he heck! Too busy bursting pipes :haha:

omg I am sooo freezing! Cam has had a throat infection this weekend and is on amoxicillin to clear it. I think I have caught it now though and all we can freaking have is paracetemol! urgh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->