April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Wow kirstabelle I am impressed!they don't even look tight, they look like a perfect fit! I'm jealous!

Well, yeah you can get fined for not having a TV license, but I guess on reflection it's a lot different than having a dog license or a gun license...maybe I didn't pick a great example :haha: You know we have the BBC? Well they run two channels here that everyone receives, so they charge you roughly £150 a year for the pleasure of owning a TV set, since everyone who does will have their channels. They don't have any commercials, so that's how they fund their programs. It's a bloody joke because I rarely watch BBC, but still have to pay the TV license, and then have to pay for our sky TV (cable) as well.

And yeah, if you don't pay it they can fine you and take you to court.

Bahahaha i have heard it all....a license for a TV!! They need a license for people to procreate!

Maybesoon...i don't think i am carrying any different but my family does the your carrying high its a girl crap! I don't listen much to anyone because people are stupid and say shit before thinking. I have a friend who is having a boy also and we look exactly the same except she is about 4 weeks behind me.

My DH's Aunt came over....to talk to me about what is going on. I suppose this is their way of mending us back together! Lol And guess what my house is a total freaking mess!!!!Haha

Yeah, they're still pretty comfy. Obviously not as comfy as my mat jeans that I got but I think elasticated pants will always be more comfy than pants with a waistband, even when not pregnant. :haha: I do have one pair of pants that don't fit as they have a higher rise, but pretty much all my pants are low so they fit. I also had a pair of jegging type pants from uniqlo that were amazing but they finally got a huge unfixable hole in them and now they don't sell them anymore :cry: Those prob would have fit the whole time I think as they had an elasticated waistband, too. That's the only reason I broke down and got the mat jeans. Mourning my fave pants. Sigh.

I have still done nothing of value today. Taken pictures of my bump. That is all I have accomplished. Stepping awaaaaay from the computer now and going to do some constructive tasks... like count the baby clothes I have accumulated so that I can see what I actually need instead of just buying things I think are cute. :haha: And suppose I will clean kitchen... eventually.

Oh yeah and as for the license I think there is no way Americans would pay that much for PBS... people would have a fit!

Kirstabelle I counted my baby clothes this week too! I got a new notebook as a stocking filler so I wrote it all down in there! :haha: the things we do when we are bored and pregnant!

And yeah, I'm thinking even after pregnancy (much afterwards!) I will still wear my maternity jeans - they are so flipping comfy!

Mommabrown, do not worry at all about the house being a mess! You are pregnant (and worried about Emmaleigh), have a son to look after...and are now doing it alone. In my book, a messy house is more than allowed in that situation! Tell her to get her nephew round to help you clean up if he wants to help, and she wants to get him round to your house!

Kristabelle, I am impressed!!!!!! :thumbup:
When I mentioned that I was still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants, I meant: button tied with a hair tie extension and zipper half way down :haha:. Not to mention that that was already really uncomfortable :rofl: ... oh and those WERE my lowrise ones lol.

Yeah, I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants but... that's like fully unbuttoned and almost all the way unzipped with a belly band! :haha: I'm just glad my ass and thighs haven't grown the way they did with Maisie (because, I'll be honest, they never shrank back to their pre-pregnancy size after I had her. :dohh: Mind you, solely because I never stopped stuffing my face like I was still pregnant!).

Mommabrown I'm with doggylover.... I wouldn't worry a bit about the house being messy. If it bothers her she can get the broom & mop out & take care of it herself!!!

Mind you, solely because I never stopped stuffing my face like I was still pregnant!).

:rofl:

that will be me, my ass will never go back to what it was before...And it was sizeable enough before this baby came along! I'm worried it'll keep getting bigger with every successive baby!

My dh just put on a TV show called "15 stone baby" and turned to me and said "You'll be on this soon..." :shock: even he thinks our baby is a beast! As I told him, at least we'll make a fortune and be set for life :haha:

Yeah, I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants but... that's like fully unbuttoned and almost all the way unzipped with a belly band! :haha: I'm just glad my ass and thighs haven't grown the way they did with Maisie (because, I'll be honest, they never shrank back to their pre-pregnancy size after I had her. :dohh: Mind you, solely because I never stopped stuffing my face like I was still pregnant!).

me too! Although I have bought more maternity stuff this time around. My jeans are starting to be a pain in the ass as they slip under bump now though. Leggings are the way forward! :happydance:

I am completely amazed by all you ladies still wearing your regular pants! (in any state of modification!) I gave up on my regular pants months ago!! I can't even imagine trying to put a pair of them on at the moment.... :wacko:

As long the weather stays co-operative my parents are planning on driving down our crib for us on Sunday! All the excess furniture is out of the nursery now and I've started lining up the bits and bobs that we do have so far, and I'm getting so antsy now wanting to get the rest of it so we can put it all together!! :happydance:

I'm so glad that over here "baby showers" are very common and extended family members will buy us many of the essentials (especially since we're broke!...) but the wait is killingggggg me! I want to be picking up stuff NOW. I'm so impatient. lol

Doggylover I had to watch 15 stone baby after you mentioned it and my face fir an hour was a look of pue disgust hahaha... I usually know which way Benson is laying depending on wherr Im being kicked... plus the best doppler reading is found near babies head so if you find the beat low baby is likely to be head down and if the beat is hard to find baby is likely to be head up xx

I cant remember who replied now about the wraps. I dont know much about them they didnt have them in Norway so I researched them and didnt really like the idea of them. I had no idea what a ring wrap or whatever you call it is xxxx

well I found the buggy I want.. Its the UPPAbaby vista in carlin green. it got top reviews by which and I think it is nicer than the newer model they do. Its £700 with the car seat though so Im buttering up Aaron because she said no lol.. all I have to say is my back hurts ;) ! Xx

I can not believe this craziness of ladies here still in pre preggo jeans!!!! Omg!!! I grew out of mine before 12 weeks. I miss them muchly... all the bumps in this thread are super cute! We must win the award for best bumps Im sure :)

Im not sure what my child is up to in there toniht but he is actually hurting me a lot! He is sideways and rolling around and around I think :-( muat be his way of payback haha.

well Im off to bed . Tomorrow is the contact center for the first time. Talk to you ladies later xxxxx

Sorry for the truckload of typos.. Im on my andriod xx

Good luck with first day of contact center tomorrow. UppaBaby makes nice strollers. If we hadn't picked the Sola we probably would have ended up with the UppaBaby Cruz. The only thing I would say about the vista is definitely see it in person and definitely try to do the fold. I could not do the fold on that stroller at all! I left it in the middle of the floor in the store folded because I could not get it unfolded :haha: Our friends have the Vista though and I think they like it. We didn't end up with a Cruz because you had to have an insert with the seat to use from birth and I the fold was bigger than the Sola. It also somehow seemed bigger, but I don't know if it really was, sometimes its hard to tell with strollers I think. :shrug: Anyway, Uppababy makes nice strollers is my point :thumbup:

I liked the cruz but the main point of not buying it and going for the vista instead was because of the carry cot not included in the price. I didnt like how slim the cruz was either for some reason. I read the vista is quite bulky compared to it but which gave it more stars for security and strength. We have a huge boot space. We've got a vauxhall meriva so Im not too bothered about the size of it folded but I hope I can unfold it haha! Hopefully I can find it in a shop round here so I can test it out. I dont want to buy it really without testing it. Which shop did you test it in? Xxx

doggylover everyone is still saying I'm carrying too high for Mason to be a boy.

People are so stupid sometimes. Maybe they think you are trying to trick them and throw them off the scent... :wacko::wacko:

Ukgirl my SIL said I have a girl bump...but I'm with you and think its all nonsense. How do you know where benson's head is? I'd love to know which bit of baby I'm patting!

Although...some older mothers are too I guess!!

Everyone is telling me "there is nooo way" I'm having a boy as my belly is not too high, I don't have pregnancy mask or linea negra, I don't have extra hair issues , bla bla bla... The old wives tales are killing me :haha:Well doc said he sees a nice boy peepee and he wrote it on official paper with his signature on.

I know where head and tails are from movements, can't really explain it but the kicks that are stronger from the feet are on the left side, and the little punches on the right.

Older mothers: my notorious neighbor who had a baby in the 40s was smoking (tobacco and pot) and drinking alcohol.:growlmad:
To be honest I don't personally know any teen moms. Only what I see on tv.

Oh my gosh Lilly, I can't believe someone would smoke pot when they are pregnant! :shock: Horrific!!

I'm going to need to concentrate on baby and figure out what's what. I usually feel movement on my rhs (always have) at various levels, but when I was at my 20 week scan the head was on the rhs at the bottom, which really confused me as I thought since I feel most movement there it would be the feet. Will have to spend some time figuring this out!

UKgirl, glad you found the pushchair you want, I'll have to have a nosey at it later!!! And good luck at the contact centre today :hugs: I hope it all goes well and Connie and Lucas have a good time with their dad.

Readytomum, I also am totally out of regular trousers. I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! It would kill me to have to wait for all our baby stuff!! Hats off to you for your patience!

I am completely amazed by all you ladies still wearing your regular pants! (in any state of modification!) I gave up on my regular pants months ago!! I can't even imagine trying to put a pair of them on at the moment.... :wacko:

I'm so glad that over here "baby showers" are very common and extended family members will buy us many of the essentials (especially since we're broke!...) but the wait is killingggggg me! I want to be picking up stuff NOW. I'm so impatient. lol

Old pants (like jeggins) fit a little snug, but with open buttons or waist band under the belly. The worse is the boobs, nothing fits on those boobs, it is a nightmare, so I'm sticking to knits that are more stretchy.:wacko:

Baby shower: me as well can't wait for mine too, I want to start getting ready, especially the nursery. I'm having mine the same day as my birthday :winkwink: I got few stuff as you saw that I handpicked and payed for but no big items. I want to see what the inlaws are getting me... My mother in law brought me a pack of paper napkins for Christmas present :dohh: They are soooo stingy. Maybe baby gets a pack of generic brand wipes from them haha:haha:

I'm soooo wiped today I can't move... Why am I feeling so tired???

Morning Ladies! Anyone else having horrid nose bleeds yet? I have had a couple but this mornings was by far the worst.

I have lots of errands to do today so i will drop back in later. Hope you all have a great day!

Afternoon ladies! Hope your all well! Took Paige to London yesterday to see peppa pig in theatre! She love love loved it brought a tear to my eye to see her so excited and singing along! But I have to say I don't know what I was thinking traveling up to London by train and tube! For those of you that have done this, you will know how stupid I am lol! With a pushchair with an 18month old, 25 weeks pregnant, with all the stairs!!! Omg I got home an felt like a cripple, I literally couldn't move once I sat down and and one point had to crawl to the bathroom!!!! I'm still not right today! But better than yesterday! Never again though shall I do that lol!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->