• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Baby good luck to you - it is smart to wait because an early BFN could easily be a BFP in hiding! FX'd for you!

I got BFP at 7DPO with DS so was totally gutted when I tested - yesterday morning, combined with no symptoms I totally thought I was out! Only tested early this time because of early BFP last time... I must be an early implanter!? Not going to complain hehe.

Can't wait til testing time for you sweets!

Baby good luck to you - it is smart to wait because an early BFN could easily be a BFP in hiding! FX'd for you!

I got BFP at 7DPO with DS so was totally gutted when I tested - yesterday morning, combined with no symptoms I totally thought I was out! Only tested early this time because of early BFP last time... I must be an early implanter!? Not going to complain hehe.

Can't wait til testing time for you sweets!

Thank you! I will def let everyone know what the results are! Only a few more days (way too many imho!)

This forum has been such a relief. I have no one to talk about with this stuff...i'm 32 and all my friends all ready have 10 year olds...so no one wants to talk Baby any more :(

^^ I'm sure we are all more than willing to talk baby with you hun!

Hi all! Got my BFP today! I'm due April 2nd :)

Welcome ladies so great to see more BFP. Looks like April will be quite popular

Hi ladies big congrats, am due April 3rd with my 2nd. xx

Co grats and welcome everyone, look forward to the next 8months or so with you all.

Hi ladies!
After 19 long months I got my bfp today! On the only month of all when I got negative OPKs so I didn't even think I had ovulated!
Looks like I'm due on the 1st, April fools day!
Would love to join you ladies here x

I am sooo jealous that you all know how many dpo you are and I don't!!!:haha:

Welcome ladies xxx

Waiting on 2nd HCG results today

First lot was 63 so 48 hours later I'm hoping for 130+

Keep fx please ladies

Hi! I had a M/C in March...and have been trying since April. im 13DPO. I had positives all day...I must say, I am alittle nervous though because I took a clear blue digital around 12:00pm, and now 9:00pm I got a NOT pregnant. Im still getting a pregnant on my other tests. hmm i was told probably because its later in the day and my urine isnt as strong. Hope this is true!

Hi! I had a M/C in March...and have been trying since April. im 13DPO. I had positives all day...I must say, I am alittle nervous though because I took a clear blue digital around 12:00pm, and now 9:00pm I got a NOT pregnant. Im still getting a pregnant on my other tests. hmm i was told probably because its later in the day and my urine isnt as strong. Hope this is true!

It's prob not strong enough hun. Try 2nd morning urine :) that always seems stronger for me. :)

Try relax you'll be fine. Hahahaha can't believe I said "relax". I got blood done and I'm still panicking lol

I have been getting faint positives since Saturday night. Sunday morning, my line was getting darker and I took a clear blue digi, and it said not pregnant. I kept doing my regular two line urine tests and getting faint positives, and then yesterday morning I got a "pregnant."

It takes 2-3 days for hcg to double, so wait 2 or 3 days and try your digi again.

It's prob not strong enough hun. Try 2nd morning urine :) that always seems stronger for me. :)

Try relax you'll be fine. Hahahaha can't believe I said "relax". I got blood done and I'm still panicking lol

Is it really? Yesterday morning, I did my last test strip with fmu, and the line seemed like it was getting more faint. I was sitting here all bummed out and a few hours later, I just said "heck with it." and took the digi I had put back. (Second morning urine.) It came back "pregnant." I thought since it was not fmu, it probably wasn't as concentrated, and they say that digi's are less sensitive, so I figured the doctor could pick up a positive.......

hi ladies, I got my hcg results back from yesterday - 314 at 14DPO!

really happy with that, although I don't think i'll be getting another test tomorrow, so don't really know how well they're rising. I'm sure it's all good though

Welcome ladies xxx

Waiting on 2nd HCG results today

First lot was 63 so 48 hours later I'm hoping for 130+

Keep fx please ladies

I am currently waiting for my repeat bloods too at the moment :) keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.

Will be keeping an eye out for your post :flower:

Just got another :bfp:!! And this is with "last at night urine."!!! What's wrong with these doctors? Isn't our conflicting test results enough to cause question and do a blood test?

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"