April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Steph I Lol'ed so hard when I read that!!! haha.. You all make me sound like some sexual beast! MY sex days are over until I'm ready to pop now. I'm way too uncomfortable :( I heard today is steak and BJ day.. Aaron's getting neither lol!

You need to have sex something like 5 times in 24 hours for it to start labour anyway... good luck with that!!! haha xx

Sorry to hear you are having bad dreams again :( I've also been having very strange vivid dreams. Last night I dreamed my neighbour was screaming his head off and had to jump out of bed and check on the kids. I hate nightmares. I get night terrors when I'm really stressed too.. those are evil!

Doggylover I refer to steak and bj day and ask if you're sure that's what really happened?? :p hehehe xxx

:rofl: I wish that we had been having some rampant sex and my big whale self rolling around had broken the bed. That would be a waaay better story!

Steak and BJ day...that is every mans dream! Unfortunately for Simon...I don't cook steak :haha:

Cherry sorry to hear you've been uncomfy today :( I've been having very, very mini period like cramps as well. Mine aren't very sore, it's annoying though as every time i think this might be it...

I've also been crampy I think its ligament pain again like first trimester when we all freaked out over it then!

Doggylover I told Aaron if I can't have steak neither can he and that was the end of that! lol :p
We are huge Hell's kitchen fans though and have 2 episodes of that to watch tonight :D

Last pregnancy i picked up on every little cramp/twinge wondering if "this was it". Its true what they say, when it happens for real you will definatly know!

That's good to know Melissa as at the minute every time I have a twinge I'm practically on the way to hospital!! That's why I'm hoping the waters go first, so I know what's happening!

I put plastic sheeting under my bed sheets at about 35 weeks last time as i was so convinced about my waters breaking whilst i was in bed (they never did) and it was so annoying used to crackle every time i moved and make me sweat more. Its coz we had a new mattress and OH didnt want me to ruin it lol, needless to say we havent bothered this time!

my waters went in bed... maybe I should put a plastic sheet down :/

lol i was thinking could be the start of something lol glad its not just me xxx

Candy, I'm just jealous ... Really!!! We used to DTD at least once a day (even when we wernt TTC) ... Now I try to go to bed early, so I'm asleep when Rob comes in :rofl:
So 5 times in 24 hours???? Hmmmm Kristabelle you win??!!? :shock: I don't think so :haha:[-X[-X

Gosh, you ladies that are hoping for the dramatic water scene... I truly hope it happens for you and therefore take the statistical portion of water bursting before labor! I am almost as terrified of my waters breaking at work (or in public) as I am about pooping during labor :shock: :rofl:

Kirsta DS loves being a big brother already. He is always so concerned about Scarlett and shares all his toys/snacks with her and gives her hugs and kisses. When it's nap or bedtime he always has to say goodbye or night night to her and she is the first thing he asks about when we go to get him out of his crib. He is so sweet it melts my heart how he has been with her. Wanted to say YAY!!! On reaching watermelon status soooo exciting!

Kealz trust me when I say you will do just fine bringing home baby - you sound pretty prepared to me - just throw your bags together and you'll be ready to roll! I know what you mean about being used to a toddler but it all comes flooding back, you'll be fine sweets.

Uk sorry about your feet - pop into the couch and don't get up!

Mel I can't wait it hear when you'll be meeting LO... I am dying to find out what genders you and doggy are having :happydance:

Nimbec soooo pleased for you darling little Harrison is moving right along - he will be home before you know it <3

Steph have fun (and good luck!) with the DTD this weekend fx'd it gets LO on the move - and look at you reaching watermelon status too! I have never made it to watermelon on that ticker which annoys the OCD part of me - like throwing away a grocery list without everything crossed off LOL!

Cherry I hope you start feeling better soon - only a few days til LO can safely come - hang in there!

Doggy I started labor this time with very very mild periody feelings - I even said something to my coworker the morning before that I felt like I was about to start my period (just that uncomfortable feeling before cramps really kick in) so you never know!

My waters broke (or shall I say exploded) in bed too with DS - bleurg! Although mattress was ok it mostly soaked the blankets and sheets and the pillow I had between my legs haha!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I have a 1 week old! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 416A7603-BF51-403B-A099-3C174EDA9A21-1802-00000245B4CD0931.jpg
    416A7603-BF51-403B-A099-3C174EDA9A21-1802-00000245B4CD0931.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 86560D77-7CAF-4BA3-81A3-F560BFEE8064-1802-00000245AA18C9CA.jpg
    86560D77-7CAF-4BA3-81A3-F560BFEE8064-1802-00000245AA18C9CA.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
SweatPea, I cannot believe that she is 1 week already!!!!! You must be just soo proud!!!!

5 times in 24 hours?!?! Surely that's impossible?! :rofl: we haven't even dtd 5 times in 9 months, contemplating that in 24 hours makes me feel a little &#373;eak at the knees (and not in a good way!)

Sweetpea, I am pretty sure I have done the worst thing ever - I have Scarlett on the front page as March 3rd, but if she is a week today that should be March 7th? So cute about Tommy sharing his things with her already, what a little sweetheart!! She is so gorgeous, I could just nibble her right up!

Oh and Sweetpea, don't get my hopes up by telling me that's how your labour started :haha: now I'll be convinced!

Yep doggy it was March 7th :) no worries - I hadn't even noticed at all!!

LOL I will - honestly no big deal at all!!! I didn't even notice!

5 times in 24 hours?!?! Surely that's impossible?! :rofl: we haven't even dtd 5 times in 9 months, contemplating that in 24 hours makes me feel a little &#373;eak at the knees (and not in a good way!)

Sweetpea, I am pretty sure I have done the worst thing ever - I have Scarlett on the front page as March 3rd, but if she is a week today that should be March 7th? So cute about Tommy sharing his things with her already, what a little sweetheart!! She is so gorgeous, I could just nibble her right up!

Maybe The theory is: you shake the baby out!!!! Ahahahah

Well its either that or 27 fresh ripe pinepples lol!

maybe being a bit crampy was a coincidence sweetpea? Maybe at this point in pregnancy its normal? Im just scared of going before term so justifying it lol.

Uk I'm sure as your uterus gets this big crampiness is totally normal - I lost my plug shortly after I started feeling like that so if you haven't had anything like that yet (plug or show) I'm sure you'll keep baking for awhile! Early labor is different for everyone (as I'm sure you already know!) so I wouldn't sweat it at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->