April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

And that made me laugh Doggy Lover, you and your stew that is Irish, but not called that :haha: Its like how all the food in China is, technically, Chinese food, even if its and apple :haha:

:rofl: that's so true!

Funny, I am hoping I am one of the 15% of people whose waters go first - I love the idea of the drama, and I think Simon would collapse if they did :haha: but hopefully yours won't and you can stay at home for as long as you comfortably can :thumbup: that's also my goal, which is why although I'm thrilled that I have a final date I will meet LO, I hate the idea of being induced and being stuck in the hospital the whole time.
Get bouncing and drinking (RLT of course!)

Steph, kirstabelle I am already enjoying the idea of a "lets see who can get this damn baby out first!" Competition!!!

Kristy :happydance: that's wonderful news about Riley!! I'm sure you are very relieved, and hopefully his hearing test goes just as well.

Lily: I cannot imagine the position you are currently getting yourself into! :haha: and having dh at the side with a stop watch in my mind!

Vicyi: congratulations!!! Eliza is a beautiful name, and I agree that we need some pics!

Sweetpea: :cloud9: Scarlett is too gorgeous! I want more pics, but don't know if I can handle her adorableness! Her hair in that photo is amazing. How do you not spend all day just snuggling the little butt off her?! How do you get anything else done?

Candy: cross your legs and tell benson I said to stay in nice and comfy. :hugs: keep us updated.

Afm, so tired today! This maternity leave is exhausting! So I'm having a quiet (lazy!) day today!

Vicyi congrats! All these babies are making me want to kick Emmaleigh out NOW! Bahaha if she is anything kike her dad it isn't happening till hell freezes over!!!

Ukgirl hope that you get that extra week for Benson to be full term and you to feeling better!

Doggylover I love lazy days! Wish I had a few coming up but with Landon having Spring break starting today I will be up and on my toes all day and night!

Afm, nothing new....DH has mentioned RLT also. He is so ready for baby to be here that he is even throwing crazy predictions around as toba date she will be born! I have gotten a kick out of him these last couple of days. I really throught he would be panicking but nope he is more ready than I am!!

Yay my contractions stopped.. I have lower back ache without them though so Im wondering if its more of a muscle problem than a labour one lol... Benson is under house arrest for 1 week and 3 days!!! He has been threatened with grounding and no dessert for three years if he comes out too soon lol
Boys are so difficult! I reckon yours is a girl Sarah! Your baby is very well behaved! Xx

:rofl: long may this well behaved behaviour of my LO last! It'll probably be a holy terror when it appears!

Probably!!!! Lucas was a very easy pregnancy and he cried all day and night whennhe was born!! Enjoy!! :p xx

:rofl: I think Candy may be right! Sarah, your baby can't always be this good :winkwink:

Candy, so glad that it was false labor, and that you are back to "normal". Get this cold kicked out, so we can drool over Benson pictures :thumbup:

Mommabrown, Rob is the same as your DH, he is ready for his son to be here :haha:. Men are so funny! Not sure if I mentioned it, but he did say: We need a little girl next.. and I just gave him a look of disbelief (since I have been lugging around this one for what feels like a year, while he has been drinking and sleeping just fine :dohh:)... he quickly caught on and said: don't worry, I'll carry the second one :winkwink:

SweetPea, Scarlet makes my Uterus hurt :haha:... she is just so cute!! I think I have the same reaction to get little face, as I do to Puppy breath!! You can just never get enough lol!

Kristy, Yay for the doc results! What Candy said makes perfect sense! Give him some time and speech and i'm sure he will be 100% obnoxious like every other little boy his age :haha:

Krista, I fear that you may have some advantages... 1st off, I could see how I girl would have the competitive edge... BUT, girls do tend to be fashionable late!! :flower: While boys tend to be lazy :dohh:. It's on lady :haha:

Vic congrats! Please do share pics!

Lily, I'm also having a heard time imagining what contortion you are going through :haha:

Steph that is sweet of Rob to say he'll carry the next one...I wonder how long he'd last though? How long any of these men folk we have would last pregnant in fact!

And I'm glad I'm not the only puppy breath lover! Simon hates it :huh: how is that possible?! I could sniff puppies all day :haha:

Puppy breath ladies??? Lol I don't wanna know about your weird things please haha!
Oh sweetpea she is just too cute!!! And what a head full of hair too! Pair was a little baldy till she got to like 10 months, she still doesn't have much hair less her, I can just about get her hair into a little ponytail on her head by she looks like a parrot haha!
Vicyi congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pictures! Hope your both doin well!
Kristy so glad your appointment for our son went well!
Hope everyone is feeling better today!
Can't believe wee had 3babies already, all around 35-6 weeks too!!!!
Gosh I can't wait to see more gorgeous little ones!!!! Makes me want my little man here!!!!! X

LOL kealz at Paige looking like a parrot!! bless her, Connie was the same and her hair was pure white as a baby so she looked bald!

The health visitor is coming soon I'm shattered, the flat is all cleana nd tidy but I'm feeling sick and tired I just want to go to bed :( I wonder how long this illness will last for!!! I've had it almost 2 weeks now :( xx

Aaron is such a funny man, he was loving setting up Benson's bed he barely let me touch it!! Now he's going around with a feather duster before she arrives!! haha!!

Steph I dont think men would get very far if they had to carry the baby!! LOL

What is all this about dog breath... ewwwww sick!!

P.s Sarah your dog looks lovely chilling out on the sofa! xxx

It's not dog breath (as that truly IS gross :haha:)... Its puppy breath! They have a very distinct smell in the very beginning and it is just delicious ahahaha!

Lol dogg i hope my waters go first to.

Always these past 2 days ive noticed i keep getting cramping back down below last a few seconds and then goes only get it few times a day but i wonder if this is a progression lol.

Congrats to the little one being born i had to re-read that post few times as i had read just not long before something about one born lol

Sweetpea how cute is your little one.

xxxxx

puppy breath and dog breath... Hmmmm lol... I dont know still!

My health Visitor is coming in 10 minutes and I'm so nervous! I hope she likes me and doesnt think my flat is a mess!! lol I cant wait to get THE BOOK!!!

Hi ladies just a quick one from me as im feeling like poop today!

Had an update from Nimbec re Harrison..
He is slowly improving which is great, interestingly they think Nimbecs dates were out and he was a 34/35 week baby as that is how he is presenting. Nimbec said she always thought she was a week out but no one would listen!l
He made need some light therapy but if not will be out of the incubator today and in a cot in SCBU.
Now all the fluid has gone he weighs 5.14 pounds and opened his eyes properly for the 1st time today! All well with Nimbec, she is just knackered lol which is completly understandable!

So glad things are looking up for you both! xx

Great news that Harrison is making such wonderful progress! Thanks Melissa for the update.

Yes, dog breath is gross, very very very gross....But puppy breath is a whole other world! It's lovely! Honestly, go find some puppies and sniff their breath ladies! Obviously you may get some funny looks, but it'd be worth it! :haha:I don't know when the change to stinky dog breath happens, but I really wish it didn't!

Candy, yes my dogs are loving this life of luxury at the minute! Snuggling up on the sofa (well, just dexter on that one) and in their beds rather than being stuck outside, constant love and attention...they have some life!

Sooo our bed collapsed last night. Well, partially. It's been on the way out for ages, the struts have all started to give up (it's only 2 years old!) and every so often in the middle of the night one of them gives up for good. Simon had managed a make shift fix using a block of wood, but it gave way last night, and the whole centre of the bed just sagged downwards, and the metal bit crashed to the floor. Simon didn't even wake up :dohh: and I was left so scared that the whole bed was about to give way that I barely slept. So bed shopping for us this weekend...

Uk RELAX sweetie I'm sure everything is fine with your flat - I trust they have probably seen it all so as long as it is even a little tidied up they wouldn't bat an eye! Yay for THE BOOK hehe! The pics of nursery on fb are so cute too!

Doggy my waters went first with tommy and let me tell you it did make the beginning rather exciting! I'm REALLY happy they didn't go first this time though as I never would have made it to the hospital in time! I will keep fx'd that you and cherry get to experience the big gush LOL!

Melissa thanks for the update! Nimbec so glad that Harrison is getting to move out of the incubator and how sweet he opened his eyes! I was wondering if the dates were possibly a bit out thank god you held out as long as you did in that case! Huge hugs to you guys!

Steph see what he says about carrying the next one after he sees you go through labor - he may change his tune lol!

Lily huge kudos to you for even be able to hold yourself in that position let alone get enough air in your lungs to manage a minute! Also CONGRATS on 35 weeks :happydance:

Arghhhhh you are all getting sooo close I can't wait to start seeing the 'I'M IN LABOR!!!!' posts!!!

I got the book I got the book I got the book!!

Omg it was like a job interview, are you going to breast feed? how long have you been
together? do you work? how many bedrooms do you have?

She called me an experienced mother :D hehe :p

Nimbec I'm glad Harrison is doing well and you got to see his beautiful eyes, I hope he doesn't need to go under the lights but I'm glad he's on the up! :) xxx

Aw thanks for the update Melissa, glad she and Harrison are ok!
Lol candy it Is rather nerve wracking when the health visitor comes over, I was like why does she want to come over when I was like 25 weeks, and I was freaking out! I was like why does she want to come? I was reading on why they would come when baby isn't even here. Lol but she just wanted to check up on me coz I have a toddler too and make sure I'm going o breast feed etc lol!
Lol the midwife broke my waters and didn't even realise! She was checking how dilated I was and I felt them go, I said oh I think my waters just wen and she said oh I didn't want to do that sorry! I was like what????

Glad harrison is getting better and nimbec is staying strong. Wont to be long now before he's back home with her.

Thanks sweatpea lol i think i would prefer it more so i know then to call hospital lol im still and bit in the middle of knowing when im defo having contractions but everyone as told me that i shall defo know lol

Awww dogg i think i would have no got much sleep either i would have made my way to the couch and slept their lol but with ryan on the couch i really couldnt do that now lol.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->