April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Lol doggylover yay for primark nighties... you dont need to spend loads on something thats going to get bloody and skanked up :p hehe.. I got mine on ebay for a pound :D.. Welldone for re inventing the puppy pad! Clever thinking missy!!

For a pound?! That's something I need to take care of this coming week is to start getting my bag put together. I haven't even begun. :dohh: I know I need to buy some sort of night-gown, and I would like to get a few button down PJ tops since I don't have anything like that either.

I also need to suck it up and finally buy a nursing bra or two... they're just so uncomfortable and ridiculous looking and because my cup size hasn't really increased yet I have no idea what size to buy either. I guess maybe I'll hold off a little longer on the bra part. :shrug:

Lol wow putting ideas in my head to get me going..

I mention to midwife i was getting period pains she thinks it could be the start of something but doesnt want me to go to early lol. So i guess i need to hold off a bit :( as long as im past 37 weeks i dont really mind when i go lol I walked home form class today which was such an effort glad to be sat on my butt right now chilling out lol. I think ill try anything as from next week to get myself ready.

Candy, I can't believe your MV!!! What the heck is her problem?!? She's not currently 8 months pregnant and feeling what you are feeling! Saying "calm down" is just as effective as: "your huge"! Thanks for nothing dipshit :growlmad:

I would venture to say, that a 90 year old would have much more grace when getting out of bed :haha:. For me, it's more like a rocking motion to gain enough momentum to get half way up... Then I have to grab for a bed sheet, bed frame, or dog, to help get me up all the way :rofl:!!! It really is rather pathetic at the moment :haha:

ReadytoMum, so glad all the tests came back fine! That is very reassuring!! I'm in awe of all these pregnant mommies with kids as well. I can barely take care of myself... Let alone another human being lol

Sarah, agreed on the pineapple beating the sex thing lol!

Kealz, lovely bump :flower:

I'm not sure who mentioned the ballpit, but I have heard some horror stories about the cleanliness level of those things :shock:. I guess they don't get cleaned much (not sure where I got this information) and it is not unheard of, to find little kids poo and other lovey treats :sick:

Semen smelling amniotic fluid??? Yes please???! :nope: :sick:

Yes... the smell.... sickly sweet.. bleachy.. raw meaty smell.. sexy ;)

Raw meaty? :shock::shock: :sick:

And yes, I refuse to spend too much money on something I will potentially poop on!!!

Oxytocin makes you feel good. Pretty much anything you enjoy causes its release. Hugging, kissing, orgasm, nipple stimulation, even chocolate causes it to be released. But, of course, orgasm causes the release of a whole lot of it for most folks. :haha: Far more than nipple stimulation or chocolate.

What I read here is "eating lots of chocolate puts you into labour". And I take that as the gospel truth as you are avery knowledgable lady, so I am off to stuff my face!

Cherry, fingers crossed your pains are the start of something, but that that something won't happen until after the 37 week marks.

Readytomum, do you guys have H&M in Canada? I got my nursing bras there, and the black one really isn't so ugly! Plus I got my first set in 34B so they do ones for smaller chested ladies like us too:thumbup:

Steph: poo in ball pits??! I will not be going to any soft play centres anytime in the near future then :sick: and I am the same when getting up - dog's collar is a god send for heaving myself up (yes, he gets strangled, but he can just suck it up!)

Doggylover, it's probably better if you eat it while having an orgasm, though. :winkwink:

Yes... the smell.... sickly sweet.. bleachy.. raw meaty smell.. sexy ;)

Raw meaty? :shock::shock: :sick:

And yes, I refuse to spend too much money on something I will potentially poop on!!!

Oxytocin makes you feel good. Pretty much anything you enjoy causes its release. Hugging, kissing, orgasm, nipple stimulation, even chocolate causes it to be released. But, of course, orgasm causes the release of a whole lot of it for most folks. :haha: Far more than nipple stimulation or chocolate.

What I read here is "eating lots of chocolate puts you into labour". And I take that as the gospel truth as you are avery knowledgable lady, so I am off to stuff my face!

Cherry, fingers crossed your pains are the start of something, but that that something won't happen until after the 37 week marks.

Readytomum, do you guys have H&M in Canada? I got my nursing bras there, and the black one really isn't so ugly! Plus I got my first set in 34B so they do ones for smaller chested ladies like us too:thumbup:

Steph: poo in ball pits??! I will not be going to any soft play centres anytime in the near future then :sick: and I am the same when getting up - dog's collar is a god send for heaving myself up (yes, he gets strangled, but he can just suck it up!)

Poor Cody is only 10lbs :rofl: but hey... He needs to do his part!!!!

As for the chocolate, I was reading the same as you :haha:... Clearly, it's what makes you the most happy!! Chocolate makes me really happy = labor starter!!! Lol

These babies will be out in no time! I'll be obese, granted, but at least the baby will be out!!

Omg hahahahaha Im laughing so hard right now!! Steph I dont rock but more of a sideways shuffle kind of dracula sit up and then use the bed post to pull up on.. then I hobble out of the room like his head is already out! Hahaha
doggylover you are so funny!! Yes you dont want to be pooping on satin or silk hahaha.. also I prefer nighties last time I went in in my pjs and the midwife practically atripped me completely off!! It was like... hey... get naked... lol not this time!!!

My midwife seemed nicer when she called me this evening to tell me Im booked in tomorrow from half ten.. apparently she found blood in my urine sample... I swear if I have one more uti with this pregnancy I might scream!!! This is a rare occassion where Im hoping she is wrong! so high bp and blood in my wee.. doesnt sound good does it...

Chocolate and orgasms.... who said pregnancy was hard work??? Lol I do that already though :p

Aaron tried it on with me today and I said no go get in a cold shower you pervert and he went.... its rapin tiiiiime... omg so funny!! lol but since Ive been saying no its like he wants it more!

^^^ good thing it only works when the time is right because I would have birthed this child at 4 weeks if chocolate was the trigger :rofl:

Omg hahahahaha Im laughing so hard right now!! Steph I dont rock but more of a sideways shuffle kind of dracula sit up and then use the bed post to pull up on.. then I hobble out of the room like his head is already out! Hahaha
doggylover you are so funny!! Yes you dont want to be pooping on satin or silk hahaha.. also I prefer nighties last time I went in in my pjs and the midwife practically atripped me completely off!! It was like... hey... get naked... lol not this time!!!

My midwife seemed nicer when she called me this evening to tell me Im booked in tomorrow from half ten.. apparently she found blood in my urine sample... I swear if I have one more uti with this pregnancy I might scream!!! This is a rare occassion where Im hoping she is wrong! so high bp and blood in my wee.. doesnt sound good does it...

Chocolate and orgasms.... who said pregnancy was hard work??? Lol I do that already though :p

Aaron tried it on with me today and I said no go get in a cold shower you pervert and he went.... its rapin tiiiiime... omg so funny!! lol but since Ive been saying no its like he wants it more!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the crowning baby walk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
<-- so guilty of that.. Especially at night :haha:

hahahahaha I'm glad Aaron is asleep when I get up and at work in the morning when I get up... I had to get Connie put my socks on this morning!!! SPD means I can barely lift my left leg up after sleeping..

Aww candy I know how you feel with the SPD! I'm suffering with it too! The other day walking in the snow to the docs and back, was fine, until and sat down! I couldn't get back up again!!!! I was in pure agony and in tears! Has your mw said anything about it? I asked mine and she just said she would refer me to the hospital where they talk to you about how to ease it! :( these babies cannot come soon enough hey?! Lol xxx

they offered me physio for it but there is a waiting time of 2-3 weeks and by then there's no point really, it really isn't nice! I can't imagine walking in the snow with it!! I barely make the school run anymore :( are you going for the hospital appointment? xx

It depends how long they take to get back to me. My midwife said could be a few weeks, and I'm possibly being induced in 4 weeks anyway so I think I'll just play it by ear! It's awful!!! The other night i woke up desperate for the toilet and thought I was gonna wet myself coz I couldn't turn to get out of bed! Had I wake Stephen up to help me coz I just couldn't :( joys of pregnancy! Lol looking forward to having my lil man here and being able to move faster than a snail!

Hi ladies! You guys crack me up! Some of the things discussed on here is so funny! Lol. Thanks everyone for your kind words and well wishes with Riley. I'm definately very happy about the outcome of his appointment and he actually said "eat" yesterday!! Very exciting for a boy that says nothing. Typical that the word he says is associated with food! That's Riley for ya! Lol. Ukgirl- thankyou so much for telling me about your son and speech therapy. It really helps to hear other peoples experiences and improvements etc, so thanks Hun. xx Now on to waters breaking, lol. You girls wanting the dramatic gush are so funny. I actually had it happen twice and didn't like it! My first went in bed at midnight, thought I'd peed myself. My second my partner and I were discussing it. He said " your waters haven't even broken yet (40weeks +3 days) I stood up and they broke, lol. I say he jinxed me. With Riley I was already 8cm and in hospital. I have a feeling I'll probably be in labour this time before they break. Afm- yesterday I had my mw appointment and everything was brilliant! My blood pressure hasn't even gone up!! Though when I asked about the period cramping she said it was odd that I had it because it's due to stretching and usually happens just with your first. I'm not sure how correct this is. She also said once in labour it's very important I tell them that last time I had a PPH so they can fix up the drip ready to go. I'm starting to freak out a bit!! Well I'm off to clean as my sisters and their partners are coming for a BBQ today. Hope everybody has a lovely weekend! :)

Yeah I heard they frequently find pee and vomit in the ball pits and foam pits as well.

Its sort of ironic that copious amounts of chocolate and orgasms would lead to the worst pain of your life... :cry: I can't believe chocolate would betray me like that!

Oh yeah, and meant to say that's great news about your tests coming back good Ready to Mum. Hope your monitor ones are fine too. And I wanted to say about the nursing bra thing, you could always just get the stretchy no-underwire sleep type ones at first as those will be good for when everything swells up and you are not a normal size. And those just come in S,M,L etc so you don't need to worry about cup sizes. I got a couple of those for hospital just so that I have a bit of support and can put pads and hot cold/ packs in them if I get leaky or have a lot of pain. I think I mentioned before that I like those Momamia ones from Pea in the Pod. I got a second of those today as ATM I am busting out of my old bras and absolutely hating anything with wires. Those are so stretchy and the back expands so much that I think they would fit well even through engorgement and what not. They are a bit more $ though, but the sleep bras are usually not very much at all. Hope you find something that works for you!

Kealz howcome they are thinking of inducing you in 4 weeks??

Kirstyrich glad all is going well and hope you have a lovely bbq with the family :) xx

Kristabelle my friends little girl found a huge kitchen knife in a ball pit near us, when she took it to management they didn't seem too bothered and when she asked how often they cleaned the pits they said 2 times a year!!! you would think it would be more often right?!

so quick question.. a girl on my facebook has just had her baby and he uploads pictures of him calling him sexy... would you/have you ever referred to your child as ''sexy''?
Personally I don't like it. Kids are not sexy at all! :/

Because of the gestational diabetes, they don't want him gettin too big, at 32 weeks he weighed 4 lb 7oz... Lol so they said usually around 38 weeks will be a good time to induce, which I don't mind!
Omg about the knife in the ball pit!!!! That's awful!!!
And the sexy thing is weird I agree!

There are loads of words to describe babies, sexy's not one of them. That rubs me the wrong way, too.

OMG at knife in the ball pit! That would be a mega suing they would get here in the US, I bet. And the cleaning 2 times per year is feral! Kids are lovely, but grubby creatures! Imagine if you only cleaned your house 2 times per year, the authorities would be after you! It reminds me of a thread I read on a pregnancy forum about whether or not its okay to eat soft serve ice cream and some guy was saying it was perfectly safe because he used to work at Carvel and they cleaned the machines once a week. Once a week!! All that milk spinning through full of sugar freezing and melting, sitting overnight, freezing and melting and then you only clean the machines once a week! Bleurgh! Needless to say I have not had any carvel soft serve since then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->