April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Aw candy hope poor Connie feels better soon!!!
Lily gorgeous lil chubby bubby you've got baking there!
Sarah I feel for you with the cold snow and no heating!!!!! Hopefully you can get it sorted soon! Is the hospital far from your mums? Just incase lol! I freak out at this point. Don't want to go too far away from home just incase lol!
Readytomom hope your shower goes well tomorrow! Have fun and hope ou get all you want!
And I agree with Steph! Join our Facebook page! I try to add all as personal friends too, it's nice that we can keep in touch and if anything does ahappen or like maybesoon one of us disappears we can make sure all is ok! :(

Ok girls you are going to have to navigate me through the group thing on FB. I can't seem to get it figured out how to find our group?? I too would love to be able to keep up with all of you all and let you see pics of Lil Emmaleigh after she pops out!

Readytomum i hope you have a great time at your shower!

Oh Ukgirl sorry lil Connie is under the weather. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Doggylover I hope the power is back on soon and you get some heat.

Hmmm... I tried to find the Facebook group but didn't have any luck. :nope: What's the actual title of it? Am I able to find it, or do I need to be invited to join it?

Candy added me to it! I just had a look to see if I could invite you but as I don't start it up it won't let me so when candy comes on I'm sure she won't mind directing you both to it xxxx

if you add me Candy Ayles Aaron Tilly, I can add you into the group on facebook. Once you are in there you will get a side bar tab to click on so you can write posts to the group, anything you write can ONLY be seen by the group so no worries about posting stuff you don't want other to see. You wont find it in a search because I've put the group as secret for the reason that people can not read our posts :)

Thanks for all your replies about Connie :) She's much happier today, I put the warm water bottle on her ear about 3am and she went straight down to sleep in my arms until about 7am which was good but I could barely get up lol.. We managed to get in the drs and get seen and luckily we got there before her ear drum had burst although the infection is still bad and she'll be deaf in that ear now for at least a month :( Got some medicine and went home after she rinsed my purse in the shop on all sorts of junk haha, She's sleeping now bless her.
There really is nothing worse than having a sick LO and not being able to do anything about it :(

Yes please to warm weather!!! it's freezing and rainy down here :(

Oh ladies my fun day in the snow is wonderful! I migrated to my parents, thank god, and was happily having a little nap when Simon phoned and asked if I could come and pick him up because his car was stuck. So off I toddle, in my car...I made it less than 100m from my parents house (right out in the country) and a woman coming the other way gets stuck in the snow. So I phoned Simon (who had been towed free by a tractor) and he said to reverse back to the house. But the snow had piled up behind me so badly in those five minutes that my car was also stuck. So I had to wait half an hour for him to drive as close as he could, walk a mile to me, and we had to walk back in the blizzard together! The snow is now averaging 1.5ft deep with drifts of over 3ft!

Now we are both at my parents house.....while my dad is stuck at my brothers and my mum is stuck at work! I have honestly never seen weather like this.

And I am 100% sure I will go into labour tonight as we are (usually) a 20 min drive from the hospital, but today there is no way we would ever get there - not least because both our cars are abandoned! So instead of yelling "get out!" At baby I'm yelling "stay in!"

Fun!

Candy, I can't believe connies eardrum burst! That must be agony, and you and her are the only two people I've known it to happen to! Not a lucky ear family!

Candy added me to it! I just had a look to see if I could invite you but as I don't start it up it won't let me so when candy comes on I'm sure she won't mind directing you both to it xxxx

omg doggylover what a day!! Tell that little baby of yours under no circumstances must he or she come out!! at least you are stuck somewhere warm. xx

Yep luckily they have gas fires so we are all set heat wise! Sadly...the sky dish is out of action so we have no TV....just each other for company :shock: :haha:

I may tell Simon later that my waters have broken and film his reaction....ya know...just to pass the hours..

fairy liquid bottle filled with water up your skirt should do the trick nicely!! haha don't go breaking any beds while the parents aren't home! ;)

Bahahahahahaha Doggylover that would be freaking hilarious!

Thanks for adding me Candy!!

Omg poor dogg. I hate the darn snow. It was nice and sunny the other day there now it horrible and really windy up here :(. At least your in a nice warm house lol.

Ive been busy today, was at the council trying to work out the dam letter they sent me and from what it looks like i can jump for joy as they have no fix my benefit out which has only took since september to be fixed. Just waiting on another letter coming to me about how much they show be owing me back. and without realizing this is a free forth night of rent i went ahead and paid for the next 4 weeks. Yes im a tit lol now im in credit by 100 odd pound lol until i get this other letter i could be more lol.

Anyways i had my last class today was about breast feeding and now im stocked up on info its defo something i wanna do and shall do my best to stick it out even when it get tough(sore) lol.

Still getting the odd cramping down there but nothing new. Hope everyone is keeping well.

Ukgirl sorry to hear you little one has a ear ache i hate getting them. You try everything you think of to help take the pain away aswell lol hot water bottle was what i ended up with aswell xx

no worries mommabrown :) xx

Rant warning...

Sorry but I have to get this out!! So my ex is coming on monday, we are due in court on wednesday and I've been trying for weeks to arrange his contact at the center with the kids.. I got a letter today saying he is surprised that I expected him to be here for the first week of Easter to see them in the center when he would be here the day before court, I knew he was coming before court but am I completely insane for expecting him to spend the first week of the holidays with the kids since he was over here anyway??? So he rearranged the contact center dates, and wants 2 hours after school!! We live 45 minutes from the center and Aaron works from 4pm, we already made it clear that after school contact was not an option! He's trying to make me look like I'm being difficult. Right but not only that... he wants me to pay for half of HIS contact fees to see the children!!! I am 3 weeks away from having a baby, he has taken us to court and sucked all our savings out of us, we are almost 2 grand in debt to solicitors and he wants me to pay for his contact!!!!!! He's just been on holiday in the Canary Islands, I can barely afford to take my kids out for a day trip to the Oceanarium!! I can not believe the cheek of it!! He's trying to move the contact center now too to one that supervises contact out of the contact center when I already said no to contact out of the center! He's really pissing me off now!

Am I being unreasonable for saying no to after school contact and not paying for his contact center costs???

Hell no! put your foot down their hun. He's well over stepping the mark. You are the main carer for those kids he should be giving you money towards them not the other way around.

He sounds like my sister's ex like. He see my neice every second saturday and it meant to spend 2 hours with her. But he's always trying to get away earlier each time because *he has to work* when he has this contact thing in place before he even got this job and they knew he had it but that doesnt stop him from trying to leave earlier each time. He also wants to take Ammie out and no have her in the contact centre but there is no way in hell we'd ever agree to this when ammie was coming up 1 i think he tried to run out of our garden with her. He's abusive and can be violent to. He's meant to give my sister money for ammie but for some reason hasn't showed her a penny. He apparently bought my neice who turns 3 at the end of november a ps3.. I mean wtf..

I have you have the right to put your foot down as you have made it clear how things can go.

I hope you manage to get it all work out hun. He's just putting his own needs before anything else..

No No NO! you are not being unreasonable! I think our Ex's are so related! You have to make the best decision for you and your children and he hasn't made one single attempt to do so for them! If he can afford VACATION he can AFFORD his own fees. What an ASS!And If he can't comply with you and make an effort then i wouldn't do it either. Don't worry they will see what he is doing to you and the children.:hugs: Hang in there girl it will all work out!

I am at a loss today as my contractions have kept me up all night again and they are really strong in my back. I am still stuck at 3 cm and Dr confirmed yesterday that i am definitely having them(contractions) again and to take a Tylenol PM or Benadryl to get help to sleep through them and it isn't working.

Candy I do not understand why he would think you would pay half the contact centre fees? You only let him see connie and Lucas because you have to and are trying to do what's best for them, but you're hardly jumping for joy about it so why would you contribute? And since he is such a bad father that he can only see his kids under supervision, he should be financially responsible for all costs that incurs. What a total arsehole. I really, really hate him. I know I've never met him, but he is a absolute tosses (which replaces a word I would rather use!)

thanks I'm glad you agree with me, I feel like he's trying to trap me and make me look like I'm being difficult and unreasonable to CPS so that they can force my children to see him out side the center. He really is an arse! xx sorry for ranting to you all xx

Mommabrown I was like that with Connie, I had contractions all through the night I woke up with every one. Eventually they got stronger and closer together, I hope yours do too, do you have some stairs you can go up and down? :p xxx

it just made me very angry when I read that he was ''surprised'' that I expected him to be here for the first week of the Easter holidays... like I was insane to think he would want time with them over Easter.. I think I must be from another planet because I thought he wanted to see them :/ He lives with his parents too, so he doesn't pay rent, food, bills ect.. if he spends his money on courts and travel fees and can't afford food it doesn't matter because mummy and daddy will feed him, he'll never go cold if he can't afford to pay the gas bill.. not like my kids. It makes me so angry that he even asked for me to pay half!!!!

My EX moved back in with his dad too after our separation and divorce! He is the same exact way and now that he is remarried he thinks he is the cock of the walk! My Ex isn't even trying to negotiate visitations out with me they are being forced by the court because he is such a douche! Don't worry mine told them how i would never let him see the kids so he didn't understand why he had to let me see the kids. I never told him he couldn't he just never would! I don't blame you for being so upset. I get all emotional and angry too when i have to deal with my EX. And that is what we are here for hun, to help give you support through those times when it seems like you have no were else to turn! Hang in there Candy!

On the stair thing no but now i am determined to find some and run up and down them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->