April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Steph I didn't even ask where she was at in position. I am going to call them back and see! I was pretty much 100% effaced and still at 3 cm dilated. My plug is still in tact and i am pretty much just playing the waiting game now.

OMG UKGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great!!!!! His true colors really have shown through!! We have a court hearing about him not complying and I hope the judge throws the book at him and makes him turn my children back over to me!!!

Urgh uk what a douche and how frustrating but at least people can see he is a complete douche!
Momma brown glad emmaleigh is gettin into position!
At my midwife appointment she just said he's not low yet! And if I remember correctly I was never checked how dialated I was till I was actually in labour! They just measure your fundus, had a feel, listen to the hb and check urine and ship you out! Crap! I feel like I'm gonna be pregnant forever! I really hope they give me good news on Tuesday about wether they are gonna induce me or not but I'm really not holding my breath! :(
I love stew! I cooked one last week! We have it monthly as my oh looves stew. Tonight we are having a tortilla bake (new from old El Paso) thought it looked interesting!
I usually do my food shopping online at asda, but recently (last 2 deliveries) thy have sent me out I date food, or meat that goes out the next day and I buy in bulk, things have been damaged, substituted and thy didn't send me Paige's nappies and I use Asdas little angels as they are actually quite good and so much cheaper than pampers! So tomorrow I'm getting my mum to take me there instead but I'm dreading it! It's gonna be a big monthly shop so I'm preparing to go into labour in the shop hahah x

I got those nappies lol well FOB mum bought me some lol heard good things abour them.

Ukgirl thats brillant news. He's showing his true colours and will get what he deserves xxx

Kealz and Mommabrown, don't worry... The doc only told me the position, because I asked. She initially just said: baby's head is right there (as she was pocking it lol).
Kealz, that is really cool, that they offer a service that delivers groceries... Too bad they aren't as good as if you picked it up yourself. Hopefully you will make it there and back without your waters breaking :haha:... But hey, even if it does go, at least you won't have to clean it yourself :winkwink:

Awe Candy, were you expecting anything BUT a great review at parents night???!!! :thumbup:

yeh I'm so pleased that our exes are such idiots mommabrown! :) hehe

I knew Lucas would do well at parent's evening but I didn't expect him to do SO well, he was writing in sentences and doing his own numbers. I am so proud of him. I really don't want to sound like one of those mums who talk about how amazing their kids are all the time so sorry lol xx

Hey there is nothing wrong with boasting on your kids! I am glad he did so well! You should be very proud of Lucas! I would be the same with Landon too!!!

Nurse called back and like you Steph she is at -1! I have 19 days till c-section but Dh keeps talking about the full moon and going into labor then! Lol

Kealz he checks every appointment simply bc I started labor earlier than 36 weeks. Be lucky bc when he does my cervix hurts for a while after he does it!

Damn ground hog is crazy this year! 2nd day of Spring and it is snowing here!

It's snowing here too...has been the last two days. Spring my arse! I'd like to pop that groundhog in the oven with some BBQ sauce.

Hey there is nothing wrong with boasting on your kids! I am glad he did so well! You should be very proud of Lucas! I would be the same with Landon too!!!

Nurse called back and like you Steph she is at -1! I have 19 days till c-section but Dh keeps talking about the full moon and going into labor then! Lol

Kealz he checks every appointment simply bc I started labor earlier than 36 weeks. Be lucky bc when he does my cervix hurts for a while after he does it!

Damn ground hog is crazy this year! 2nd day of Spring and it is snowing here!

Full moon cycle would work out perfect for me lol. March 27th... I'll let Grayson know :thumbup:

Hahaha steph, sending him in lunar calendars as well now?! That's something you can add to your book :haha:

I've just read through the last pages and forgotten most of it... :wacko:

Candy: boast away about Lucas! I'm very glad he is doing so well at school, and you should be proud and boast about it! I'll be the same (if my child is any good at anything!!) and great news about your idiot ex as well!

In terms of dilation/engagement- I don't think dilation is routinely checked here until labour due to infection risk, so I don't know about that, but I know I'm not at all engaged yet. My mw said the head is right down there, but is still classes as "free" so not at all engaged. That bummed me out as I am a week away from my due date, and I read that first babies usually engage really early, which makes me think even more I'll be waiting for ages for this one!

Hahaha steph, sending him in lunar calendars as well now?! That's something you can add to your book :haha:

I've just read through the last pages and forgotten most of it... :wacko:

Candy: boast away about Lucas! I'm very glad he is doing so well at school, and you should be proud and boast about it! I'll be the same (if my child is any good at anything!!) and great news about your idiot ex as well!

In terms of dilation/engagement- I don't think dilation is routinely checked here until labour due to infection risk, so I don't know about that, but I know I'm not at all engaged yet. My mw said the head is right down there, but is still classes as "free" so not at all engaged. That bummed me out as I am a week away from my due date, and I read that first babies usually engage really early, which makes me think even more I'll be waiting for ages for this one!

Sarah, your baby is simply a pro at this being born thing... Clearly a girl!!!... Leave up to my silly boy to squeeze himself in a tight spot weeks before he actually has to :dohh:! Your monkey is just more efficient at time management and probably has a Gantt chart on when to do what!

:rofl: either that or they are a lazy buggar who is planning on staying put for the foreseeable future!!! I know which one I think is more likely!

Nimbec: so scary to hear about your hospital dash with Harrison :shock: but I am so relieved that he is ok, and hopefully it won't happen again, and at least if it does you know that it's ok for him to have difficulties like that.

hahahaha steph I love your theory!!
doggylover youre still early yet most first babies come late down worry xx

I dont think we get checked here until we are having our sweep at about 40 weeks. I wish I knew how dialated and effaced I am! I had false labour again last night every 2 minutes for 30 seconds they hurt too but apparently the more of that you have the quicker labour will be so bring it on!!

its 3am here and Im just about to go to bed!! Connie has had terrible earache since 7pm and cried and screamed for hours. I feel terrible for her. The paracetamol didn't even touch it :( Ive just managed to get her off to sleep by putting a warm hot water bottle on her ear hopefully we can sleep now until morning. So looking forwards to getting her in the drs!!

I wish the weather would warm up too! but saying that it was quite warm here the other day before a thunderstorm and I couldnt cope lol! had to open all my windows and sit there in a vest top!!

anyway Im dying of sleep deprivation so night night :) xxx

Hi all Melissa and bubs are doing well. They are I'm trying to upload a pic for u too see him!

Grrr I thought I had posted this message yesterday!! Sorry ladies!! I can't get pic from fb either - epic fail lol!!

Hope all ok?!

nimbec have you got flikr? I can only upload pics from there xxx

Hi all - here is a message from Melissa's oh: Hi ya. . This is Alan using Mels phone. . We are delighted to announce the birth of Lucas Daniel mills. . Who was born today at 3pm weighing 5lb 14oz.

Congratulations hun!!!!!!
Aaaw many congrats!!! :hugs:
It is unreal that we have 4 babies already!!!:thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Apologies for being MIA these last days, I was with my parents as DH is away for business, and no one is feeling safe leaving me alone in the house in case I faint and hit my head. :dohh:
So I couldn't log in properly, :nope: as my dad's tablet is super difficult to use.

Baby still in the belly, we had our 36 week U/S yesterday! He is sooo damn cute! He has the most beautiful chubby face I have ever seen :cloud9:, my nose and pretty lips! I'm in love with my baby boy already!:kiss:
Turns out the "period" pain I get occasionally is baby boy squishing his face on my right hip bones :haha:
He weighs 2750 grams, and doc who did the U/S said he is good enough to be born from now on. Just a note: I was born 2500 grams and made it just fine with only a little jaundice.

I have my next appointment with my doc next week, hope it goes well. My blood work is perfect, baby in perfect position, I feel great and I'm good to go!:thumbup:

Lily, when I got the notification on Fb that you had posted and all I could see was that it was a picture with the caption "my baby at 36 weeks" I nearly died thinking you had gona into labour and had him already! But his squishy cheeks are still inside, thank heavens! Tell him to stay in for one more week at least just to be safe!

Candy,poor Connie :( Hope you managed to get a dr appointment?

Afm, Simon kept prophecising blizzards for today. Turns out he was right. The electric went off at about midnight and hasn't been back on since, and we woke up to about 4in snow. Cue him off to work (Poor Simon) and me to my parents as our house is freeeeezing!

^ Haha! Nope he is still inside, sorry if I freaked you out! Everyone tells me to wait a little longer until they get their lives in order before I give birth, as if it is up to me!!! So funny, but I will do my best to keep him in for a while.

What are you going to do about heating, sounds really nasty :O

Lily I thought the same as doggy as the caption popped up on my phone and I couldn't see the pic! Those chubby cheeks are to die for though!

Apparently I'm drastically missing out by not having joined the FB group!! I haven't seen any pics of melissa's LO yet, and I don't get to see the squishy cheeks of Lily's LO from the U/S photo! :nope:

doggylover: No heat? Yikes, that sounds terrible! We've gotten a crazy amount of snow the last couple of days too.... because it's Spring don't cha'know. :dohh: Hopefully your parents heat stays on so you can hang out there and be nice and toasty!

ukgirl: Sorry to hear about Connies ear ache!! Hopefully you managed to get into a Dr.'s today to get her medication for it. Poor thing. And poor mamma not being able to do anything about it. :hugs:

AFM, we have our co-ed 'baby party' tomorrow with all of our local friends. So after work tonight I'll be busy making sure all the food etc. is in order! I picked up the props for the games and the prizes already. Hopefully everyone who said they were coming is able to make it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of bits and bobs our friends picked up for us. I know there's two items that were bought off our registry that we didn't receive at our big shower, so I'm really hoping we'll get them tomorrow!

I had the same thought as you girls this mornig, when I saw Lilly's post lol. Such a sweet picture! I always thought that US would be unclear at this stage, but it does look so cute :hugs:

ReadytoMum, join the April Munchkin group on FB!!!! Melissa has not posted any pictures on there, and I am not friends with her, so like you, I am patiently waiting for a pic on here :haha:
I hope you have a great time at your shower and you get everything you need!

Candy, is Connie better? Poor baby! You guys need some better weather over there! I shall send you some sun, so you guys start to feel better!

Sarah, no heat and 4in of snow :shock:?!? No thank you! Glad you have migrated to your parents house for a little while! LO will def not come out if its cold outside lol.

Nimbec how are you doing? How is Bentley dealing with Harrison being home now? Any luck on keeping BF going? Can you still pump, or is that just as painful? Sorry for all the questions :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->