April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh my lord, just tried out my TENS machine :shock: it is the weirdest feeling ever! I pressed the boost button and its just so bizarre! Did it on Simon and turned it up really high and he was squealing!

For anyone not on the Facebook group, Cherrybump is off to hospital! Her waters broke and contractions are getting closer and stronger! Paige is on her way :happydance:

does cherrybump have a buddy? Im so excited for her... doggylove what did your tens machine do? does it zap you? lol you could use it to your advantage if Simon is beating you up or forcing you to walk the dog again! xxx

https://youtu.be/whWwuU-M7Os

For those bored at home, this is a video I made of my first for his Grandmother while she was in the hospital. We all want pictures of babies, this one just happens to have turned 3 recently.

Cherry doesn't have a text buddy, as far as I know. Fingers crossed she will be able to post a quick update on here or on fb sometime in the near future! I'm so excited!

Candy it's weird, the TENS machine felt kind of like a little tingle when it was on the lowest setting. Almost like a bug walking on your skin, but tapping its feet?! Then when I turned it up and hit the boost button it was a bit more like getting zapped! It's hard to describe. It didn't feel unpleasant, but very weird, and when I boosted it it was a bit of a shock! Haha, if Simon doesn't wake up during the night to help out I could strap it on and zap him :haha: he did say earlier
"I wonder what it would feel like if I put it on my penis?" :dohh: men!

Liam's_mom: too cute! I love that, thanks for sharing it with us (to help satisfy my baby obsession!) and that's such a nice idea to have made it for his grandma, very thoughtful.

Thanks for updating her on Cherrybump doggylover! I was just popping on to let people know as well. :thumbup: I don't think she has a text buddy, so like you said, hopefully she can keep FB updated at least and someone can relay the message back here.

I think I'd be a little paranoid to try the TENS machine... our apartment is very static-y and I get shocked all the time, and they HURT! I can't imagine doing that to myself on purpose. lol

liamsmom: lovely video! I'm sure grandma really enjoyed it.

Mommabrown this little man is like his dad!! A TEASE!!! lol.. I'm super jealous of ladies with fast labours, my last was 3 days long with intense contractions, they must have felt so sorry for me in hospital because they took him to the nursery when he woke that morning and looked after him for me for a while lol!

Connie is a daddies girl with Aaron she gets everything she wants from him it's so cute! But yesterday when I was admitted she was crying all the way in to hospital she drew me a picture which was rather funny though I'll upload it in a bit... it was a picture of me giving birth!! hahahaha!

teehee! I want to see this picture! :winkwink: sounds hilarious. That sounds like a very tiring labour!!!! boooo. Hoping it will be quicker for you this time!

Stories of short labour :thumbup: yes please!
Stories of long labour :gun: keep them to yourself!!

Mommabrown, hopefully neither of us will have to wait as long as we think [-o<[-o<[-o<

Mine was pretty short for a first labour and an induction! :cloud9: I was already 2cm dilated so they popped my waters and put me on syntocin. First contraction was at 11:40... was 4cm by 4:00pm and fully dilated at 5:10pm... cam was out in two pushes born at 5:24pm with just gas and air... oh and my TENS machine! I am hoping it just as quick this time but all to happen naturally.

Oh my lord, just tried out my TENS machine :shock: it is the weirdest feeling ever! I pressed the boost button and its just so bizarre! Did it on Simon and turned it up really high and he was squealing!

I got mine last week, I used one last time and it was amazeballs! :thumbup:
I was scared to test it out when I got it this week because I remembered it hurting for some reason but when I put it on my arm to test I was pleasantly surprised. It felt different to how I remembered.

For anyone not on the Facebook group, Cherrybump is off to hospital! Her waters broke and contractions are getting closer and stronger! Paige is on her way :happydance:

YAY!!! I didnt see her update on FB but will be looking out now.

AFM- lots of period pains today. I am off to the Isle of Wight tomorrow on the fast cat so it will be my luck my waters will break mid Solent! hahaha.
Hope you're all well. xxxx

thanks TeAmo hopefully this one WILL be quicker!! xxx
I will upload the picture to facebook for you all hehe x

doggylover that sounds exactly like sonething Aaron would say!! Dirty bugger!! xxx lol

God DL it is just wrong after reading the penis comment I could TOTALLY picture my DH saying the exact same thing! You are right - MEN :dohh:

anyone not on the facebook group... Cherrybump has gone up for a section.. Paige was breech xx

Goodluck cherrybump!! Hope all goes well and you and LO are doing great!! xx

I think I'd be a little paranoid to try the TENS machine... our apartment is very static-y and I get shocked all the time, and they HURT! I can't imagine doing that to myself on purpose. lol

Haha our house is the same! Well I think it's the fact that I wear uggs as slippers, and because they have weird rubbery feet it all builds up. Then when I touch the dogs the poor things get blasted :haha:

TeAmo: loving your birth story with Cam :thumbup: especially since I am convinced ill have to be induced, so good to hear a positive story about that.

I can't believe Paige was naughty enough to be breech! I imagine she is here now and Cherry is cuddling her right up! Can't wait to find out more,

Afm: baby is still in there, the buggar.

omg two weeks from my due date.... could pop anytime and my youngest is being sick... I see where this is going!

Now Im hoping I'll go over due!

doggylover sorry to hear theres no signs of bubs yet.. you must have a super comfy womb lol!

I'm starting to get a little annoyed with this baby! Everyone seems to be popping except me! (I mean obviously that's not true at all but it's the rantings of an angered pregnant woman!)

And ugh, I hope Lucas starts to feel better quickly x

Now that I've been keeping myself "SUPER" hydrated, Jackson seems to be comfortable enough bouncing around up high. I know I have 2+ weeks until I'm due but because I have some extra amniotic fluid they told me that he could come early and so I was hoping that might be the case. humph. The boys are just as bad as their fathers. Vacate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->