April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

doggylover you are lucky though because you know you can't go longer than 10th of April xxx

Luke has tonsilitis waiting for a drs appointment... grrr!! I'm getting fed up lol. xx

Oh wow, huge congratulations to cherry bump, can't wait to see pics!!

I just saw cherry's LO on Facebook!!! Such a darling cutie!!! Many congrats!

there is a very cute pic now up on the april munchkins facebook page.. anyone still not on there can add me.. Candy Ayles Aaron Tilly, and I will add you to the group. The group is set as secret xx

there is a very cute pic now up on the april munchkins facebook page.. anyone still not on there can add me.. Candy Ayles Aaron Tilly, and I will add you to the group. The group is set as secret xx

oooooh just addes u hun i want in on the fb group plse, had no idea there is a group lol :dohh:

oooh just messaged you there before reading this lol.. will add you in now xx

The pic of Paige is super adorable!!

Hopefully Cherrybump will be able to update us soon on how things went. Hope mamma is doing well, and by the looks of the picture LO is doing great!

AFM, DH and I DTD last night... :blush: First time in months. Afterward my bump felt oddly sensitive, like I didn't want anything touching it. It was a really strange feeling.

Also, I was thinking today that those of you who are popping out your LO's now have to stick around for a while yet, otherwise by the time it gets to be my turn (which seems like FOREVER away right now) there won't be anyone left in here! Then who would I whine and groan to??!

Readytomum ill probably still be waiting then as well :haha: my induction will no doubt fail and ill be pregnant until the end of time!!

Paige is so gorgeous, that photo cherry bump posted is so adorable! I am such a baby photo perv...not in a creepy way!

Oh candy tonsillitis is not good, poor Lucas!

Congrats Cherry - the fb pic is gorgeous hope you are both doing great!

doggylover I saod to Aaron yesterday after they cancelled my induction that I felt like he was never going to come out of there.. I cant imagine actually having him which is weird lol.

Im sure it wont be long now for you its pretty typical to go over due with your first Connie was ten days late xxx

Congrats cherry! Gorgeous pic!!! Hope you are well & recovering - take it easy!

Candy sorry to hear about Lucas - poor thing and poor u as you are ment to be resting!

Doggylover I'm sure Lo will come when u least expect it ;)

Sorry I'm not on much at the moment, I'm really busy with Harrison & trying to keep on top of the house and get some sleep...forgetting what sleep is like lol! My oh is much better now he is helping a bit, it's probably my own fault for doing everything for him pre pregnancy. He had a wake up call when he chatted to a good friend who has a young baby - they where doing lots!! He then offered to get up with me fri night ...Hahahaha it was so funny he really struggled!! I asked him to do the burping & help with nappy change. I couldn't wake him for the early night ones so by 4am I went in and dragged him out of bed!!! Haha guess what ...he's been much more sympathetic to my needs since :)

Ok Harrison has broken skin on his bum from having a bad tummy for 48hrs - any suggestions of what to use??? I'm washing his bum in sink after every nappy change (recommended by Midwiffe) tried sudacrem, johnsons nappy cream nothing seems to be helping.... Poor boy! Also he HATES his bum being washed in sink :( I've ordered some water wipes 100% natural no chemicals to maybe try...done cotton wool and water but not great for removing sticky poo!

Nimbec I've heard coconut oil is really good for sore butts. Failing that, some CJs butter spray is meant to be good.

Glad to hear oh is being a bit more supportive and helpful- I'm sure a few night time sessions really woke him up (excuse the pun) to the realities!

Candy, I was hoping I'd be one of those lucky FTM whose baby bucks the trend and comes early!!

awww nimbec poor Harrison, sudocrem is crap hun, I learned that fast with my 2 when they were teething lol.. you need something zinc based, or bees wax balm, something that's going to neutralise the acid and block the water. I cant remember the name of the stuff I used on my 2 but there are lots of good ones at the chemist xx So glad your OH is stepping up now and showing some support! xxxxx

Doggylover it must be extra frustrating to be due before all of us and still be going right now. I'm sure your little bubba will come soon, usually they come when you least expect it xx I'm sure I'll still be going until the end of april :( xx

Thanks Doggylover & Ukgirl! I've aske mil to go to chemist as I can't drive and other half has gone to the football ! Home alone :) quite sore today think I may have overdone things the last few days!

First off ... HUGE CONGRATS TO CHERRY!!!! I'm so happy for her. LO looks adorable :kiss:

Nimbec, I'm amazed that you still find time at all to come on here and listen to us complain :haha:. I have absolutely zero advice for little Harrison... but I'm taking notes on what Candy told you :coffee:

Sarah, I can imagine how frustrated you are!! I am right with you (OK, a week behind but nevertheless, just as annoyed).

I had a super busy day yesterday with my grandma. Was out all day shopping and what not. I think I had permanent BH for at least 6 hours :haha:, along with period cramping all day! I was certain, that once I got to bed, that my waters would break :nope:... nothing. I woke up at 1am and felt 100% fine :growlmad:
Today, I spent the morning cleaning the entire house. I mopped all the floors, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen.... NOTHING is happening ugh :growlmad:. I even went so far, as to put the mattress cover over our mattress (it has to be slid over the entire thing and zipped). We have a pillow top King size mattress, so needless to say... not the best thing to be doing while pregnant :dohh:... again... no contractions started !!
I give up! Grayson is staying in for at least 1 more year :wacko:

Sorry, rant over!

Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend and their Easter!!!! :hugs:

Steph you sound like you've been doing exactly the same as me. My house is bloody gleaming, I am beyond exhausted, and the damn baby is still in there! :haha: it's gone too far now - curtains are being taken down to get washed. This is just getting out of hand. The baby needs to come soon before I die of poisoning from all the cleaning chemicals I'm currently inhaling!
At least you got your "piss pad" (as its affectionately known in our house!) onto the bed just in case! Hopefully you'll get a chance to admire its superb craftsmanship soon!!

Ugh Yes Sarah... stupid house is clean and I've got nothing to show for it ahahah . Well except for my pissy pad ahahaha ...:rofl:

.... good call on the curtains.... maybe that will be next :-k

Also, I was thinking today that those of you who are popping out your LO's now have to stick around for a while yet, otherwise by the time it gets to be my turn (which seems like FOREVER away right now) there won't be anyone left in here! Then who would I whine and groan to??!
:hugs: I think you will have me to moan together haha!:blush:

Candy, tonsilitis SUCKS. I removed my damn tonsils when I was 22 and ever since I'm healthy and happy. Poor Lucas... Please consider having his tonsils removed at some point.

The baby needs to come soon before I die of poisoning from all the cleaning chemicals I'm currently inhaling!

At least you got your "piss pad" (as its affectionately known in our house!) onto the bed just in case! Hopefully you'll get a chance to admire its superb craftsmanship soon!!

ha ha same here, my hands are raw from the chemicals lol

So I'm not the only one with grown up piss pads around?:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"