April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVNSmZp0kH4

omg 46 year pregnancy!! Had to share lol!!

Any babies born today (31st I mean lol!) will automatically be awesome because it's my birthday too! Just another reason to get some cake in along with all the candy - LO will be on a sugar high after bfing haha!

Happy Easter to all you wonderful ladies :hugs:

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! I was just thinking 31/3/13 would be a pretty good birthday to have! I don't think LO is listening though :roll: I always feel a little bit excited now when I go to bed as I am convinced I am going to go into labor at night and always think "this could be the night!". Its sort of like a a cross between Christmas Eve and Groundhog Day :haha:

So, I now have two strollers in my living room. The Sola is going back ASAP but we also got the Cruz in the meantime in case LO decides to be born sometime soon. And I can't possibly deal with another stroller search odyssey, so the Cruz is it. We got the Cruz in yellow, so it actually looks a bit like yours Ready To Mum! We didn't get a stroller that comes with a bassinet because I don't think I'll get a lot of use out of it. I take public transport a lot and sometimes might have to get LO out, pop her in a carrier and fold my stroller so I need something that is reasonably lightweight, can be dragged around the bus and train and can be folded with the seat on but still be suitable for a newborn (which pretty much cancels out bassinets and using the car seat). I realized early on that this was quite a list of demands I had prepared and not many strollers can do all that. :shrug: So now I am just not going to think about strollers anymore!

Tomorrow is my first "induction/eviction" acupuncture session. Exciting! :happydance:

Candy I couldn't even click on that youtube video you posted. Just the little frozen title scene looked terrifying enough!!

Sweetpea happy birthday!!! :cake: I hope your babies spoil you!

I plan on eating enough chocolate today to actually evict this child. Either through lack of room, or simply by giving them enough sugar and energy to just burst right on out of there!

Kirstabelle, glad you got your new stroller :thumbup: that is some list of needs you had, but at least that narrows it right down to just a few suitable types of stroller for you to choose from, other wise you could have ended up with nothing when she arrives!!
Which will hopefully be soon after your acupuncture!

Kristy: I hope your LOs don't end up bouncing off the ceiling too much!!

Candy just sitting down to watch that documentary now. Already it looks gross...

Happy Easter!

Any babies born today (31st I mean lol!) will automatically be awesome because it's my birthday too! Just another reason to get some cake in along with all the candy - LO will be on a sugar high after bfing haha!

Happy Easter to all you wonderful ladies :hugs:

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday darling!!!:kiss:

Happy Birthday Sweetpea and Happy Easter! have a lovely day xxx

Kristabelle god luck with the accupunture tomorrow I loved mine last time its so relaxing. Im so jealous that you have the uppababy!! Im coming to steal it!! xxx

Doggylover did you watch it? Its amazing what the human body can do! Atleast you wont be pregnant for 46 years hehe xxx

my kids completed my egg hunt in record time! I need to step it up next year! Lucas managed to keep his water down all night and is looking much better today. :)

Readytomum have a lovely meal with your family xxx

Im off to cook for mine :D Ive never looked so forward to dinner in all my life haha!!

HAPPY EASTER!!! xxxxxxx

Happy birthday Sweetpea!! And happy Easter, hope you are having a wonderful day!! doggylover- the kids were bouncing off the walls all day hahaha, but they are all settled and in bed now. Lucky Easter is only once a year!! Has anyone else suddenly got very tired lately? I NEVER sleep/ nap in the day but today I fell asleep on the lounge for an hour. I think steven was even amused that I actually fell asleep. I thought the energy was meant to kick in now??

Happy Birthday SweetPea!
Glad Lucas is keeping his water down now Candy.
Campbell also completed his trail in record time and found everything I hid. TBH I didnt put much effort into it as we didn't get in until midnight and I had to do it then...tired.com
We are having a lazy day although the weather is nice for once so maybe we can go for a nice walk later :) I am about to put the beef in the slow cooker for dinner later. yummy!

Happy Easter! xx

oh kirstyrich Im the same. I was so tired yesterday I had to lay down with Lucas and nap with him before the doctors. I find it really really hard to get up in the morning too at the moment like I have no motivation. Are you finding it hard to get out of bed too? x

TeAmo it is amazing how fast they can find chocolate eggs but can't find their shoes isnt it! lol I found a few eggs I forgot to hide now I have to go hide them and make them a surprise!! ooops! The weather is lovely just down the road too. I hope it stays this nice so we can get out a bit over the holidays. Im hoping Benson will be born soon so I get some days at home with him before they go back to school. x

Minister at church: how long is it now?
Me: 2 days ago...
Minister: oh...well...never mind.

:huh: never mind?! It's still in there and has to come out!! So I do bloody mind!

Candy I did watch the documentary (albeit with one eye shut as I also half napped!) it was incredible. The woman with triplets as well was amazing, unbelievable that they all got through! And I dunno, I feel like I could rival her 46 years at the minute :haha:

omg doggylover... oh well??? what does that mean!!!??? lol
yeh that lady and her son were so incredibly lucky!

Im a walking hormone today so Im here so I dont end up killing someone... namely... Aaron! lol

You'd expect a bit more compassion from a) a minister and b) a man with SIX KIDS!!

Eat lots of chocolate, Candy, to help even out your mood!! I don't know if that's a thing at all...but that's what Easter Sunday is all about! Eating! :munch:

I'm like a little Buddha at the minute, big round belly and big chubby face!

My LO is going bananas. They moved their entire body to my right hand side and it was about 2 inches higher than the left :haha: I thought Simon was going to poo himself, he finds its terrifying and disgusting!
My LO has shifted from being LOA to being ROA, so I'm getting all sorts of different movement now.

HAHA Cam is limited on chocolate! He is currently napping as he gets so ott when he eats sugars! I am not a massive choccie fan, we still have all of our chocs from Xmas. Although OH has just popped to the shop and brought me back a big box of ferrero rocher... now those I could eat ALL DAY LONG.

Candy, I too am soo hormonal. I have been upstairs sobbing this morning. Mostly because I had an uber stressful day yesterday and was looking forward to a nice chilled one today but it doesnt seem to be going that way so far.

xxx

awwww TeAmo dont cry hun :hugs: I saw on facebook you were on the IOW! my goodness woman you dont slow down do you! What on earth were you doing over there? xx Im just in a really bad mood today... Im working on the chocolate already Doggylover haha.. we also have lots of xmas chocolate and biscuits left over. My two were only allowed half an egg after breakfast. Lucas is doing well he has managed to eat today and keep it in :D hopefully he will have a bit of dinner later.

Doggylover my LO varies from side to side a lot and occassionally he goes back to back.. Im getting a lot of feet knees and elbows sticking out of my sides haha... it freaks Aaron out too but Connie loves it!! She sits there and rubs her nose on the bumpy bit or when he sticks his bum out she rubs that and talks to him haha.. she is such a little mummy. I cant see you as being a budda haha your so tiny inbyour fb pics! Ignore the minister hes a man! They never know the right things to say even at he best of times lol. I think
"oh well nevermind" is topping the charts at the moment of dumb things to say to a preggo!! xxx

Im trying to visualise life after pregnancy when I have a new baby and how my day will go but I cant quite imagine it.... I cant imagine breastfeeding again and giving him a bath lol... is that weird? All I can imagine is showing him off to people at the school! haha!

oh kirstyrich Im the same. I was so tired yesterday I had to lay down with Lucas and nap with him before the doctors. I find it really really hard to get up in the morning too at the moment like I have no motivation. Are you finding it hard to get out of bed too? x

TeAmo it is amazing how fast they can find chocolate eggs but can't find their shoes isnt it! lol I found a few eggs I forgot to hide now I have to go hide them and make them a surprise!! ooops! The weather is lovely just down the road too. I hope it stays this nice so we can get out a bit over the holidays. Im hoping Benson will be born soon so I get some days at home with him before they go back to school. x

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Yes I find getting out of bed the absolute worst!! Especially at the moment as I'm awake all night with reflux. Come morning I just want to stay in bed but have to drag myself out to get the kids ready for school. And I'll agree with that!! Easter egg hunt over in 2 minutes. Find your school shoes... Hmmmm an hour later, still haven't found them. Lol kids hey!

Happy Easter to everyone!! Although for some of you I guess it's already over!
I hope everyone enjoyed their egg hunts. The bunny didn't come to my house this year. :cry: The first year that DH and I lived together he actually made me an egg hunt! Not even a single little chocolate bunny this year. Not that I need one mind you... but still!

ukgirl: glad to hear that Lucas is on the mend, hopefully he'll have some dinner later and be back to his old self in no time! Also, there is NO WAY I'm watching that video. :wacko:

doggylover: that's pretty amusing about the minister actually... I'm guessing after six kids he knows it's pretty common to be late and not worth panicing over! But then again, he's not the one carrying the baby! lol I always love people's reactions when they ask an over-due woman how much longer and she tells them a week ago or whatever, and you can see the horror creep into their faces as they suddenly expect her to explode any second. :haha:

kristyrich: I find getting out of bed pretty difficult too. I seem to sleep better in early morning than I do at night... so it sucks to finally be sleeping well and then have to get up to start the day.

sweetpea: Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a lovely birthday and Easter all rolled into one! My birthday is usually Thanksgiving weekend, so I can sympathize with a holiday birthday.

kirstyrich Im the same Im up all night peeing and drinking milk.. I have spd so it takes me a lot of effort and pain to turn over in the night and to get up too.. The bed is so warm and cosy and comfortable!! comfortnis hard to find these days lol.. luckily now the kids are off school until 15th of april. The school run was becoming unbearable! I am glad its not just my kids who cant see their school shoes in front of them but can sniff out a chocolate egg from 100 yards! haha xxx

readytomum I have to admit the picture on the video is quite gross but thats literally 5 minutes of the whole thing lol... basically this lady was in labour but her baby wasnt being born after 48 hours so she went to hospital and was about to have a c section when she saw a lady dying so she freaked out and went home and eventually the pain stopped and she carried on with her life until the pain started again 45 years later when drs saw the baby had grown outside the womb got to full term and died and her body had calcified it because it was too big to break down! crazy stuffs! lol

Happy birthday sweetpea!

Happy Easter everyone!!

Candy I'm glad Lucas is on the mend.

Doggylover OMG how did u not slap him?! Grrrrr stupid thing to say to you - silly minister!!

Harrison has been out with is for lunch and was a superstar - slept all the way through! He last fed at 12.30 and is still snoozing now even having been in/out if car & in/out of car seat in to pram and now back in Moses basket - sleepy boy!! So the midwifes said I should wake him every 2-3hrs for food but that seems cruel (normally he's awake well before that!!) what do u think I should do? He's gaining weight well so I kinda feel if he wants an extra hour them so be it...

Nimbec how is his nappy rash now? did you get some good stuff? xx
I dont like to wake sleeping babies, I was always told you should let them sleep as long as they need, he'll wake up and let you know when he is hungry. You don't have to do everything the health visitor says, some of them give such conflicting advice!! I say like you said he is gaining weight and doing well, he isn't going to starve if you don't feed in in exactly 3 hours, Connie and Lucas used to have periods where they slept for upto 6 hours without feeding. I'm all about feeding on demand :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->