April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

As long as he is gaining I would let him sleep - dr told me for both my kids after they regain birthweight and are consistently gaining well after that it is ok to let them sleep :)

Hi there I had my twin girls on 18 March, my waters went and I had an emergency section. Emily was 5lbs 13 and Ashley 4 lbs 14. Xx

congratulations Marymoomin!!! Lovely weights!! do you have a picture? Love their names too :) xxx

Thanks Ukgirl & sweetpea just as I decided to leave him to sleep he woke up demanding food lol!! I will let him snooze now though in the future !

Congratulations marymomin :) !!

Sweetpea how's you Lo doing? What weight now? Harrison is 6.3 :) they said to ignore his birth weight as it was all fluid. Once fluid gone he was 5.12 but now back up yay! I bet he's more now ... I find it hard to hold him when he fights my nipple bf lol he's a cheeky monkey and tries to get his fingers in his mouth at same time as my nipple lol!!

She was born 6lb2 went down to 5lb6, was 5lb13oz two Mondays ago, and was 6lb6.5 last Monday (gained 9.5 oz in 7 days) - now its a week later from her last weight but it seems she's heavier everyday so I'm guessing she's around 7lb now or so :) also she was born 17 inches and is already 20 inches now - she's gonna be a beanpole like my brother! Her legs seem really long as she's growing out of sleepers in the legs but I still have to cuff the sleeves a little bit!

Glad to hear Harrison is thriving! Scarlett does the same thing with her hands when nursing - I put one of her hands under the boob and hold the other one down with the hand that is holding her body lol!

That's great news sweetpea! So glad to hear she is doing so well!! They are lil monkeys with the latching and fingers I. The way lol Ido the same tuck one under - ill try holding the other arm...not sure ill be able to reach it but will give it a whirl!!

Candy I got both bepanthen and metanium . I have used the metanium since about 5pm yesterday and it has already made a difference - yay!! It stinks tho!!

Also any suggestions for nappy free time for a boy- everytime I try he piddles everywhere!! And not just the once lol..

I'll have to try the Metanium one Nimbec, I have used Bepanthen though and I liked that one :) Glad he's healing up now xx

Hi there I had my twin girls on 18 March, my waters went and I had an emergency section. Emily was 5lbs 13 and Ashley 4 lbs 14. Xx

Oh wow, congratulations hun!!! Hope you are all doing well!!! :yipee:

Wow congratulations on the babies that have been born - seen some pics on facebook and its a good job im pregnant or id be really broody!!

Docs have scheduled me for induction on the 10th (my EDD) if she doesnt come before then because of her weight =( EVEN THOUGH shes estimated to be the same size DD was - 5lb 15 half. Im only tiny - 5ft 7 and 8 stone pre pregnant so ive never been expected to have massive babies - they seem to be making a big deal out of it this time though!!

Im trying EVERYTHING to get going before then!!! Send vibes ladies!!!

Hope your all well xxx

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news! I hope all is well with the three of you.

Nimbec and Sweetpea I love reading the bits and bobs about your LOs and feeding etc, makes me feel a bit more prepared for when my LO gets here, knowing what is normal and how things work a little :thumbup: and so glad to hear both LO are doing well.

Afm: my nephew turned up for Easter dinner today wearing a shirt that said...
"Psst! I've got a secret...I'm going to be a big brother!" :happydance: :dance: :mrgreen: my SIL is 7 weeks pregnant and due in November! I'm so excited! It's still early days of course but she is feeling so awful she wanted to to let us know why she was being so bleuggh. I'm so so excited!!!

mary: congrats on the twins!! Glad to hear that you're all doing well! We need some adorable pics to oogle over though if you have some. :happydance:

nimbec: Glad to hear that Harrison is doing well! I think letting him sleep is the good choice as well... especially when he's gaining weight well, so you know he's eating well. Sounds like you and OH had a lovely lunch date too! :thumbup:

doggylover: That's exciting news about your SIL!! You'll have a little brood of cousins all nice and close in age to play together when they get a bit bigger. It's so nice when that works out.

DH and I went out for lunch after mass this morning because I really wanted some poutine. And it was DELICIOUS! Then came home and had a nice long nap while he sorted the turkey out. Need to start tidying up soon now to get ready for dinner company!

Congratulations Doggylover! The T-shirt idea is cute! xx

well Lucas puked again so back to square one :( All in all though we had a good easter!

I've decided on the quinny buzz 3 as my pushchair I'll buy the carrycot too, Aaron's fine with it as long as we can get back what we paid for on our my4, which we should be able to do since we only had it a week lol.

Thanks ladies, I'm ridiculously excited! I love being an aunt, it's the best thing ever (get back to me when my own LO is here, but I know it'll still be up there!!!) and can't wait to have another niece of nephew :mrgreen:
Plus, I was ridiculously smug today because I had actually already guessed she was pregnant, and before my nephew turned around to show the back of his shirt (where it said 'I'm going to be a big brother!' I had yelled out "I KNEW IT!!" :haha:

Candy my SIL has the quinny, and she loved it :thumbup:

awwww TeAmo dont cry hun :hugs: I saw on facebook you were on the IOW! my goodness woman you dont slow down do you! What on earth were you doing over there? xx Im just in a really bad mood today... Im working on the chocolate already Doggylover haha.. we also have lots of xmas chocolate and biscuits left over. My two were only allowed half an egg after breakfast. Lucas is doing well he has managed to eat today and keep it in :D hopefully he will have a bit of dinner later.

I cant help it. Everyone and everything is getting to me. I am pretty emotional anyway without the additional hormones. I just want OH to care. He is immune to my tears.

We were there watching my brother play hockey. It was a long day and I am paying for it today. :cry:

:cloud9: congrats!!!

I'll have to try the Metanium one Nimbec, I have used Bepanthen though and I liked that one :) Glad he's healing up now xx

I love Bepanthen. Its brill.

"Psst! I've got a secret...I'm going to be a big brother!" :happydance: :dance: :mrgreen: my SIL is 7 weeks pregnant and due in November! I'm so excited! It's still early days of course but she is feeling so awful she wanted to to let us know why she was being so bleuggh. I'm so so excited!!!

awwwwwwww congrats! Thats hwo we shared our news! exciting times! xx

Aww TeAmo I'm sorry oh is being horrible :( I actually thought I was going to kill mine earlier as I went to do something and he asked for a drink. Since I wasn't going to the kitchen I said no. Then he went later to get a drink and I asked for one and he flat out refused, because I hadn't gotten him one earlier - even though I wasn't in the kitchen. I got sooo cross. What is wrong with men that they just don't THINK sometimes? :hugs:

I plan to get my own back during labour with the hand squeezing ;)

oh TeAmo I'm sorry your OH is being a huge pig face at the moment! Have a nice bath and relax while Cam's in bed xxx

Doggylover, Aaron and I had a falling out yesterday, I went for a nap for 15 minutes before we went to the drs, he comes in and pokes my fat edema foot, which is now all red and sore and wakes me up telling me to get Lucas dressed so he can have a shower... telling me I had to go with them when it was faster if they went together. Men are jerks sometimes!!

I just ordered my Quinny Buzz 3!!! YAY!! I hope I like this one! lol! The money I get back for the my4 will go on the carry cot and I already have the car seat, it wont be here until the 10th though so hopefully he stays in there! :p

well Lucas puked again so back to square one :( All in all though we had a good easter!

I've decided on the quinny buzz 3 as my pushchair I'll buy the carrycot too, Aaron's fine with it as long as we can get back what we paid for on our my4, which we should be able to do since we only had it a week lol.

Sorry to hear that Lucas is feeling poorly again! Easter is a pretty big day to keep up with if you're not feeling well. Poor little guy probably got over excited by it all. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be feeling better again.

I hope you like your new stroller better!! And lets hope LO co-operates with the delivery date of the extra parts!

Thanks ladies, I'm ridiculously excited! I love being an aunt, it's the best thing ever (get back to me when my own LO is here, but I know it'll still be up there!!!) and can't wait to have another niece of nephew :mrgreen:

It really is the best thing ever! I'll totally support you on that one. I love my newphew to pieces, and I can't wait for my sister to have a LO because they live just around the corner from us, so I'll get to see that neice or nephew all the time!! :happydance: It might be a while before that happens though since they have some extra logistic stuff to work out that most of us don't need to worry about. :haha:

I cant help it. Everyone and everything is getting to me. I am pretty emotional anyway without the additional hormones. I just want OH to care. He is immune to my tears.

I'm sorry OH is being a douche. :hugs: Hopefully he smartens up soon and you're feeling better.

AFM, we survived our Easter Dinner and managed to kick people out at a very reasonable time even, so I'm pretty happy!! We had TONS of leftover food, so we sent everyone home with doggybags. It was soooo delicious!!

Aw congrats to your SIL, such a cute idea the printed T shirt!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter w/ friends and family!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"