April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Happy April ladies!! Wonder who's going to be next!!??

Thought it was gonna be me last night, but yet another false alarm lol :dohh: :haha: bit early for me yet anyway I guess!

could be me.. Im off for a blood pressure and urine check if they are up they might induce me this time... Im going to be so annoyed if they admit me then send me home again lol xx

good luck!! I hope they dont send you home again!! Keep us updated!! xxx

Well it's still not me :growlmad: I had to change my damn calendar this morning so the baby is officially late in the wrong month :gun: bad baby!!

Readytomum: oh it's so great when nieces and nephews live close by! Hopefully your sister and her wife will be able to...work on the logistics :)rofl:) and make you an auntie again soon!

Candy: how is Lucas getting on now? I saw you ordered the buzz in blue:thumbup: going to be awesome!

could be me.. Im off for a blood pressure and urine check if they are up they might induce me this time... Im going to be so annoyed if they admit me then send me home again lol xx

Good luck Candy! I hope they will not keep you there and then discharge you like the other times, it is so annoying.
Most of all I hope your BP is down and you are healthy and strong!

I'm having a urine test on Wednesday, a new U/S on coming Monday (IDK why I need it :shrug: baby looked great on my last one), along with doc appointment AND Midwife appointment on coming Tuesday :wacko:
And I'm taking my own BP everyday.

Does everyone has so many appointments???:shrug:

I decided to get a cleaning lady for the days after birth, she came over today to show her the ropes around the house and she is wonderful! I'm very lucky!

So we had a long holiday weekend and NO baby???? At least we made it to the predetermined month :shrug:
ReadytoMum, when I was reading about your sisters "logistical" issues, I could not for the life of me think of why :dohh:. Thanks for clearing that up Sarah :thumbup:.
I'm with you both ladies... my sister should be next too but shes not ready yet :nope:. Maybe being here for the birth of Grayson will change her mind (though I think it may sway her the other way :haha:). Then again... at this rate, he wont come out anyway ahahah.

Candy, when is your appointment?? I have everything crossed for you, that Benson shows today! April fools may not be the best birthday for some, but you can always remember it :thumbup:. I keep being told to not let Grayson out today... but I actually think it would be a pretty cool birthday! No hopes here though :haha:

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and hope I can talk her into inducing me on Wednesday. Thats still 3 days before (the doctors calculated) due date. Should I have any hope that she will do it????? I'm guessing, that she will make me wait until after the 6th, but maybe I can at least get a sweep out of her??

Dan'O, what was your false start this weekend? I had some serious AF cramping this weekend... which lead to... NOTHING ahahah.

Good luck Candy! I hope they will not keep you there and then discharge you like the other times, it is so annoying.
Most of all I hope your BP is down and you are healthy and strong!

I'm having a urine test on Wednesday, a new U/S on coming Monday (IDK why I need it :shrug: baby looked great on my last one), along with doc appointment AND Midwife appointment on coming Tuesday :wacko:
And I'm taking my own BP everyday.

I decided to get a cleaning lady for the days after birth, she came over today to show her the ropes around the house and she is wonderful! I'm very lucky!

Lily, I cant believe they are keeping you so busy with appointments. I'm sure they are not ALL necessary, but better too much care, then not enough :thumbup:. I only get my weekly doctor appointments at this time. If they have some indication that something is up, they do more tests at that time (like extra US or hooping me up to the NST).

Yay for a cleaning lady :happydance:. It will be such a relief for you when you bring the baby home. One less this to worry about!

Morning Gals! My last week of being pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph I think at this point you may be able to talk them into inducing you!

DL give that baby a good spanking and tell it to make an apperance already!

Lily wow another scan! I would like to see Emmaleighs cute lil face again. Good luck !

Candy you tell lil Benson to just come out too! We are ready now! Lol

Well ladies, happy April!! We've finally made it to our actual birth month. (some of us just couldn't wait-:winkwink:)

I expect to hear about lots of lovely little babies being born now. :happydance:

ukgirl: Good luck at your appointment today! hopefully everything is healthy and they wont have to keep you. Benson needs to hold on until his seat arrives! lol

Steph: I hope it takes my sister a little while actually before they start trying, however they plan on doing that. She's younger than I am (although her wife quite a bit older), and they literally just got married. So DH and I have been trying to convince them to wait a little bit and just enjoy being married for a bit first. I know they're itching to look into buying a house too, so it would be nice to sort that out first... one major life stress at a time! lol And like you said... it's hard to say if Peter arriving will help quell their
desire to start trying ASAP, or if it will make them want their own even more. :shrug:

Lily: That sure is a lot of appointments! At least you know you're being looked after. I only have a weekly appointment with my Dr. This coming Friday actually will be the first weekly one since I had one last week too. Before that they were two weeks apart.

AFM, so excited to be "full term" tomorrow. I can't believe time has gone by so quickly! It's also so hard to believe that my baby with be born this month!! (Unless he's naughty and comes more than a week late!)

Mommabrown, your getting close to your section date now right?? I can't believe you had no labor alarms this weekend (after all the excitement last week). I was sure, that you were next!
Now if your water breaks before the section date, will they take you in for an emcs? Or would you try a vaginal birth (not sure if they would allow it)?

ReadytoMum, I know what you are saying! They should enjoy just each other for a while first and get everything in order... But then again, it's hard to do that, when you see all beautiful baby's popping up all around you! And... Baby smell will trigger some serious broodyness :haha:

Any word from Candy??? She knows that we need the updates lol!!

Yes, we all finally made it to April! I can say with absolute certainty that Jackson will be born sometime this month :happydance: My C-section is scheduled for the 15, so at most I have 2 weeks to prep. And yes, the reason I'm scheduled for a section is because they've already estimated that my lil' J is 8+ lbs already, meaning that if they let me deliver between the 18-20 of April, he'd probably be 10+ lbs and would have trouble making it out. Oddly, I haven't gained much weight, its all Jackson and amniotic fluid, but I guess his head is a bit larger than average as well which would make things EXTREMELY uncomfortable for me since I never stretched for Liam who was also a section. My DH always tells me I have a cosmic microwave in my belly cooking up this new generation of super tall kids. LoL. He's a very helpful guy and always helps me out at night even if his work schedule leaves him getting up at 4:30AM. I try to let him sleep as long as its just a nurse and a cuddle and Liam's room is far enough away from Jackson's that I hope there won't be any night waking for Liam. Wouldn't that be lucky?

In other news, it IS my niece's birthday today! She's 3 years old and so tiny! Her mother is actually my DH's stepsister and she's Brazilian so she's a little firecracker and so is Isabella :) Looks like we're just a lot that loves our spring babies!

I didn't realise we had to post in here lots to get on the list! Six days until my due date :)

Mommabrown, your getting close to your section date now right?? I can't believe you had no labor alarms this weekend (after all the excitement last week). I was sure, that you were next!
Now if your water breaks before the section date, will they take you in for an emcs? Or would you try a vaginal birth (not sure if they would allow it)?

ReadytoMum, I know what you are saying! They should enjoy just each other for a while first and get everything in order... But then again, it's hard to do that, when you see all beautiful baby's popping up all around you! And... Baby smell will trigger some serious broodyness :haha:

Any word from Candy??? She knows that we need the updates lol!!

Yeah after the shot of dimmerall everything slowed way down. Crazy I know! Yeah they will take her by emcs if my water breaks before then. My hospital doesn't allow Vbac because they see it to high risk. I would have loved to have tried though.

Yes, we all finally made it to April! I can say with absolute certainty that Jackson will be born sometime this month :happydance: My C-section is scheduled for the 15, so at most I have 2 weeks to prep. And yes, the reason I'm scheduled for a section is because they've already estimated that my lil' J is 8+ lbs already, meaning that if they let me deliver between the 18-20 of April, he'd probably be 10+ lbs and would have trouble making it out. Oddly, I haven't gained much weight, its all Jackson and amniotic fluid, but I guess his head is a bit larger than average as well which would make things EXTREMELY uncomfortable for me since I never stretched for Liam who was also a section. My DH always tells me I have a cosmic microwave in my belly cooking up this new generation of super tall kids. LoL. He's a very helpful guy and always helps me out at night even if his work schedule leaves him getting up at 4:30AM. I try to let him sleep as long as its just a nurse and a cuddle and Liam's room is far enough away from Jackson's that I hope there won't be any night waking for Liam. Wouldn't that be lucky?

In other news, it IS my niece's birthday today! She's 3 years old and so tiny! Her mother is actually my DH's stepsister and she's Brazilian so she's a little firecracker and so is Isabella :) Looks like we're just a lot that loves our spring babies!

All my others were 7lbs and under and the Dr said last week Emmaleigh is going to be 8+lbs. Oh my!

thank you for all the well wishes I went to my appointment, my blood pressure was so high it set an alarm off which freaked me out and made me cry.. they kept me on monitors for an hour with 6 more bp checks after the 4th my bp started to go down to normal, my phone died so I couldn't update, I have protein again in my wee and still swelling up and seeing flashy lights, I kept saying I needed to go home and be with Lucas who is still poorly so they let me go home but told me if my blood work comes back abnormal I'll have to go and be admitted in again :( They were referring to me being induced again but we have to see how the checks on friday go. All is well with Benson though which is the main thing, I'm feeling very fed up :(

Doggylover sorry you are now overdue in the wrong month but you are 9 days closer to your induction!! I have a feeling baby will come before that though! xx Yes I ordered the quinny buzz 3 in blue!! I love it I hope I will still love it when I get it haha. xx

Steph sorry the full moon didn't bring out your baby!

Mommabrown my others were around 7lbs too and Ben was already 7.5lbs at the last scan I'm hoping it's wrong though! lol

Happy 3rd birthday to your neice liams_mom!

I hope it all went well at Easter dinner last night readytomum, I will have a proper read in a bit I just got home :)

thank you for all the well wishes I went to my appointment, my blood pressure was so high it set an alarm off which freaked me out and made me cry.. they kept me on monitors for an hour with 6 more bp checks after the 4th my bp started to go down to normal, my phone died so I couldn't update, I have protein again in my wee and still swelling up and seeing flashy lights, I kept saying I needed to go home and be with Lucas who is still poorly so they let me go home but told me if my blood work comes back abnormal I'll have to go and be admitted in again :( They were referring to me being induced again but we have to see how the checks on friday go. All is well with Benson though which is the main thing, I'm feeling very fed up :(

Doggylover sorry you are now overdue in the wrong month but you are 9 days closer to your induction!! I have a feeling baby will come before that though! xx Yes I ordered the quinny buzz 3 in blue!! I love it I hope I will still love it when I get it haha. xx

Steph sorry the full moon didn't bring out your baby!

Mommabrown my others were around 7lbs too and Ben was already 7.5lbs at the last scan I'm hoping it's wrong though! lol

Happy 3rd birthday to your neice liams_mom!

I hope it all went well at Easter dinner last night readytomum, I will have a proper read in a bit I just got home :)

:hugs: Sorry your having such a difficult time!! Maybe Benson will get things started for, just so you don't have to deal with this silliness anymore

I hope so Steph I'm so fed up, everytime I got to the midwife now I know I'm going to get sent for more tests I don't know why they don't just end my misery lol.. If my BP is up on friday I will be insisting on being induced mid next week. The midwife left the machine auto so it would automatically take my BP every 10 mins but when it went over the safe limit it made this awful alarm like I was dying! lol.. I was trying to get Aaron to just go home with me lol.

Aww Ukgirl sorry you are having a rough time ((((hugs)))) make sure you look after yourself too as pre e can be very serious. Hopeful benson will come on his own accord so you can feel better again!!

Doggylover the final countdown is on!! He will be well and truly evicted whether he/she likes it or not hahaha!!!

I wonder who will be next?!

I have had an appointment every week for the last 4 weeks, and even one of the midwives didnt know why lol. But I'll take them :thumbup: and yay for a cleaner! That will be so great to have to help out. Funnily I was just thinking yesterday about getting one in the future. But then I remembered how my mum was when we were little and had one (she used to tidy and clean before the cleaner came so that she wouldn't be shocked by the mess :haha:) and I'm worried I might do the same!

Readytomum: I agree that it's nice to wait and just be married for a while before LOs. My friend got pregnant in August as she was getting married in Sept, and I feel like in the future she might - not regret...but maybe question her decision to do so, as she and dh didn't have anytime to just be the two of them.

Liam's mom: not long to wait now! It's so exciting that we are all finally here and getting ready to go! And go you for cooking such healthy sized babies. Happy birthday to yur niece.

Mandaxx: six days isn't long to wait at all!
A while ago I asked about the due date list as it was veeeeery crowded and lots of people had drifted away, so we cut it down a little, but are always thrilled to see April mommas back to us!! Any signs yet?

Candy: :hugs: sounds like you've had a rough day and a crappy appointment. I hope Lucas is feeling better, so that you won't feel so bad if you have to go into hospital again. Fingers crossed the blood work will comeback clear. Take it easy, snuggle down with Lucas and do NOTHING so you both start to perk up.

Humrph :grr: I am not at all convinced by this talk that I haven't long to wait :haha: I'm counting on having to go the full 9 days. And knowing my luck,at my appointment on Wednesday they'll decide 10th April wouldn't suit them for induction and push it to the middle of may or something!!!
Did some "last minute" food shopping today, stocking up on cupboard essentials. Simon keeps saying I'm acting like the apocalypse is coming :haha: and he's right - I'm bulk buying things, panicking about everything being ready. And I don't know why because still there is no sign of baby!

lol doggylover, it starts when you least expect it! All will be well you'll have your baby soon and then you'll have to listen to us moaning about being overdue :p You wont be pregnant forever I promise!! lol You do make me laugh though hehe xx Get down to lush and get that bath bomb and perfume!
Aaron wants to DTD tonight so Benson comes so he doesn't have to go back to work tomorrow.... -.- men!
I saw you replied on my other thread in third trimester omg that girl is really starting to piss me off! She probably has no idea what it is to try hard for a baby and live with the disappointment and heartache of not being pregnant :mad: stupid cow!! <--- hey hey steph! lol
I am okay with not having Benson at the moment as Luke is still not well he is still being sick ect, I would rather wait a week or 2 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->