April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

lol doggylover, it starts when you least expect it! All will be well you'll have your baby soon and then you'll have to listen to us moaning about being overdue :p You wont be pregnant forever I promise!! lol You do make me laugh though hehe xx Get down to lush and get that bath bomb and perfume!
Aaron wants to DTD tonight so Benson comes so he doesn't have to go back to work tomorrow.... -.- men!
I saw you replied on my other thread in third trimester omg that girl is really starting to piss me off! She probably has no idea what it is to try hard for a baby and live with the disappointment and heartache of not being pregnant :mad: stupid cow!! <--- hey hey steph! lol
I am okay with not having Benson at the moment as Luke is still not well he is still being sick ect, I would rather wait a week or 2 :) x

:mamafy: :rofl: LOVE that word!! Hihi

I think Aaron may be trying to trick you into DTD :haha:! He found a loop hole to get you back on board hahaha

LoL about tricking you into DTD. My DH was so overdue that I pretty much gave in to him yesterday. I'm in so much pain down there from the stretching of ligaments that it was NOT easy so I'm going to have a "check" in my column the next time I want something :thumbup: I'm not quite panicky yet, but I feel confident in my doctors now and am very happy with the care they've taken of me even though I've only been with them just over a month. All 4 in the practice are extremely nice and observant. They ask me questions, they don't get over excited about anything (except when I was so dehydrated) which I fully expected them to get over excited about. It just seems like a nice place to be. My exams are short and sweet, everyone is in agreement about my little J and when he should come, they don't press me to do more than I should to try and get this big baby out, etc. Its been nice to just relax before I go the doctors instead of panicking about it. I'm also on the 1 appt a week routine until my C-Section! Next one is this friday, but I really don't think a lot has happened!

Candy maybe this is the problem - I am expecting it so it isn't happening! I need to start truly believing LO is never coming out and then they will! Genius idea! :smug::idea:
And I agree, Aaron is just using to trick you into dtd!
Some people are super insensitive :growlmad: I didn't realise it was the same girl who said to you last week she was glad she wasn't pregnant, she is such an idiot. :dohh:

Hi I'm Maria due in 4 weeks I have been on here for a while reading up on everyone, I just wanted to say I can relate to ukgirl reg bp as mine as been a right pain!!! Every time I go to my local midwife bp is normal/ low but everytime I go to the hospital it's high and they always have to retake it, I had PE in my last pregnancy so think I'm worried about it reacuring, I've been told I have white coat syndrome but that's no help when you know your going to get the " ohh blood pressure is high" I have hospital on wed and it will be high so they may keep me in for tests which I know will be a waste of time as I'm fine / no swelling/ blury vision or headaches ..also wanted to say congrats to everyone who have already had their baby's and can't wait to hear about all the others on their way soon xxxx

Hi Maria! Glad you are able to keep up with us (and the nonsense we talk!) and I'm sure you can't wait for these next four weeks to disappear.

Sorry to hear about the issues with your bp at the hospital, I can only imagine how irritating that is when you know that it's the situation making it that way rather than anything else. I one your next appointment goes well, and they don't want to keep you in - especially if you have another lo at home - and you must keep us up to date on how you get on :)

evening ladies! well today has been not so great. We had planned to go out for a nice lunch but Campbell was soooo sooo lethargic and clingy there was no way we were going to be able to get him dressed and out of the door so we stayed in. We had Carl's Mom over, my parents and then Carl's aunt and uncle so lots of visitors. Cam has slept on me the majority of the day. He was hardly awake, drifting in and out of sleep. I can't say i have ever seen him like that even with his kidney problems. I am a bit worried now he is in bed and not near by me so will be checking on him lots tonight for sure.

I woke last night to go to the loo and half way there I realised my tummy was as hard as a rock and it hurt! I thought it might be the start of something but just an annoying BH.
Also on the sofa last night felt a mild contraction that went round into my back which was odd. I will probably go overdue though... just cause thats my f'in luck! Mind you, I dont want a newborn whilst Cam is poorly.

Candy, how annoying of your BP! Plus Miss.. you need to make sure your phone doesnt die when you go into labour! I want updates! hahahaha. Really hope your bp stays low and you can labour naturally. Also think OH just wants to dtd... !!! I am considering jumping on tonight pmsl just to see if I get any twinges. I am also going to have to go and look for your other thread, sounds like there is an idiot on there?!

DL- hope baby comes soon!!! You are due next aren't you?

Welcome to you girls who havent posted in a while! Keep us updated xx

Oh also, I remember what I was going to ask you! Are any of you on Instagram? Add me if you are but let me know your name! :) lorcam86 xx

:O Steph you could be right about Aaron!!! dirty man! lol x

Liams_mom yay for your new doctors who are awesome! I'm glad they are so laid back, mine are a pain in the ass. They keep taking my blood! xx

doggylover, you need to resign yourself to the idea that you'll be pregnant forever and just accept the baby is staying in there for 46 years and then *pop* oh dear was that your waters going? :p

Maria hello and nice to meet you :) I'm sorry to hear you are going through a similar problem to mine, it's not nice at all, I was worried about my BP like you until the protein started showing up and now my blood tests are becoming affected, I had pre-e in my first pregnancy very mild and made it to 41 + 3 and was fine after birth so hopefully this time it will stay mild too. I didn't get it strangely enough with my second pregnancy but this one seems to be flaring up.

I got the call I was waiting for from the midwife I saw earlier today about my blood results, one of the levels were raised and the dr wants me back on friday for more blood takings and to go back on the monitor :( :( :( I really hope Lucas is well by then and we are all feeling healthy in my house so I can make them induce me! If I cry and beg they might just pity me and go for it! hehe x

TeAmo I know it's so annoying!! As soon as I get into hospital my battery drains quick because I'm so bored I'm playing Candy Crush haha.. I took my laptop and my phone charger when I was admitted but couldn't find where to plug it in! When I did have battery earlier, I had no internet signal :/ I will be keeping my phone fully juiced friday!! :p

Sorry to hear Cam is feeling poorly bless him :( I really hope he feels better soon so you can go play during the Easter holidays, give him lots of squishes xxx

TeAmo, poor Cam! I hope his body is fighting off whatever has gotten him and he will be 100% by tomorrow!

Candy, same goes for you!!! Lucas needs to feel better ASAP, so Benson can be evicted on Friday :happydance:! If they don't want to induce you, tell them that you will hold your breath until they do. I've seen that trick work on TV! Surely it will work for you :thumbup:

Sarah, LO will be out by the end of the week! Certainly!! S/he is just making you wait a bit longer (now that everything is ready :haha:).

Welcome Maria! You will see, the next 3 weeks will fly by! :thumbup: the last week... Well... Not so much :wacko:!

Candy, what's this thread you speak of?? I could use some drama for entertainment tonight :haha:

DL- hope baby comes soon!!! You are due next aren't you?

Three days ago!! :brat::hissy:
Sorry to hear Cam is poorly, hopefully it will be a 24 hour thing and he will be right as rain again ASAP. Grrrrrrr about your BH and contraction misleading you. Why do our bodies do this?! Get our hopes up then...nada. I think these babies are just MEAN!

Candy: No :growlmad: not good about having to go back, but if Lucas is feeling better (which I really hope he is) then you could end up having Benson this weekend!! Fingers crossed no more burst ear drums or tonsillitis!
And yep, no phone dying when you go into labour! How will we survive without any updates?!

its on the 3rd tri board steph called april fools false pregnancies does it offend you? its not so heated at the moment but I can see it getting bitchy soon hehe!

doggylover we have been ill enough dont you agree? lol its this shitty weather, I might go join Lily in Greece if this winter never ends!

Thanks ladies. Hoping he is okay in the morning. He is such an awesome sleeper, always has been so I am not good with the waking during the night. He has been in bed since 8pm and he isnt fully asleep yet so I can bet this is going to be a long one :(

Yes Candy... make sure that phone is charged! I found that thread. I dont post many places on this forum so I might just go in and stir it up. haahh. just messing! :)

Aww DL... Hoping it happens really soon for you chick! Yes the BH are so irritating!

TeAmo, I think you should do some stirring hehe!!! May as well get some pregnancy hormones released lol

doggylover we have been ill enough dont you agree? lol its this shitty weather, I might go join Lily in Greece if this winter never ends!

Greece sounds like a great idea I have to say. I'm so jealous of her! And yes, you guys have had a lot of illness lately - Aaron seems to be the only one in the house immune!!

I just replied again to that thread. I think it's actually gone pretty well, nobody has yet tried to :gun: anyone :haha: lots of different opinions though which makes for an interesting read. I don't find it offensive, but the I'm pregnant April fools joke is so over done its now just :coffee:

I agree doggylover, I dont find it offensive or funny either.. I would like someone to actually be telling the truth on april fools day about it that would be more fun! :p X

Oh and TeAmo I added you on Instagram.

I think im just sljay. Anyone else on there can add me too! Then I can look pictures of your babies more often :haha:

It is very played out... But ... I'm ashamed to admit... When Rob and I were first dating, I sent him a picture of a pregnancy test. In the window it said : just kidding!
I made sure he was on the phone with me while he read it... I thought it was funny at the time... :blush:

I agree doggylover, I dont find it offensive or funny either.. I would like someone to actually be telling the truth on april fools day about it that would be more fun! :p X

Haha, my mil said yesterday "I won't believe you tomorrow so don't even bother telling me you are in labour" but I was thinking...what if I actually am?! Nobody would ever believe you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->