April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know how far along you have to be to get 3+ on the cb digi?

I tested again today and it's 2-3weeks, which it was on Monday so didn't expect a jump already, but wondering when I should?

Sorry wanna bump, I don't really know how those digis with weeks work as we don't have them here.

Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies! And congrats to everyone with fab blood test results! How exciting!!

And I agree with everyone Jcombs, you should go see a different doctor. If that doctor is refusing to help you figure out if you actually are PG or not, then she is not exactly giving you suitable prenatal care. If it was me I would go to a new doctor and not even tell them about the doctor's previous test, just tell them your symptoms and how many positive test you have already had.

AFM, I did a second wondfo test this morning and when I first did it it did look a bit darker, but not much and now it faded to be about the same as the other one I did two days ago. Maybe because they are cheap? I was up all night every 2 hours or so peeing so it wasn't exactly "FMU" really. Maybe that's why? I am trying not to worry about it. I have a FRER and a FR digi as well but I am scared to do the FRER because with my chemical the FRER never even turned positive. And I know the digi is going to come up positive because it came up positive when I had less of a line on the wondfos. I could try to get an appointment with the doctor tomorrow but the thing is that we are moving to Boston on Monday, so I need to find a new doctor anyway, and we are actually going camping on the Cape from Tuesday until Friday so I can't really get a new doctor next week. So even if I get bloods tomorrow I won't be able to get follow up bloods to see the doubling anyway. I wish the next two weeks would just go super fast since once you get past six weeks the chances of miscarriage go down to 5% I hope everything is okay. My husband says the lines are both darker than last time anyway so not to worry. Sorry for this long, rambling post ladies.

i know your pain babe, its scary when you know theres a chance of chemical etc, its on every womans mind...:( id wait until you get to boston to do a digi test, because thatd give the 3 day wait and it should show up by then. x

Well di got great levels from the doctors. Can't wait for our scan in a couple of weeks.

My duedate aint certain yet but i guess itll be end march come april x

AF due tomorrow. I'm terrified :( keep going to the toilet to wipe just to check :(

Awww babe :( it wont come, uve had gooood positives! you might have a tiny bit of spotting asd a breakthrough bleed but thats about it, dont panic. i had a tiny amount of spotting yesterday after going to the toilet......its gone now :) x

Well, my spotting stopped, and I'm afraid my pregnancy might have too. FRER with second morning urine left a line that was barely there. All my other ones could be seen without direct light. I had to hold this directly under the light and it is so faint, it looks like it could be evap. :sad2:

omg jcombs..........dont give up yet, please.

I'm sorry. I just feel like I'm on a bungee cord, flying high for one moment, then about to bash my skull into the ground the next. How can I be so sure of it one moment and then have a stupid hpt completely destroy me? I'm terrified I will in fact see AF in 14 days. And I know I can't do anything about it, but I would just like to know what's going on. I dread having to go through the ttc motions for yet another cycle and have to do all this over again. :cry:

I share your agony, I have had spotting today but my fs has told me its a side effect of the injections I have to have. Doesn't help me not worry any less.

Guess I will just have to sit it out and wait. Good luck sweetie.

*big squishy cuddles*

the fact you used SMU instead of FMU, can have a big impact this early on. i know a chemical might be possible, ive had them too, but realistically, you are more fertile for it, do what you did to get pregnant this time, if you stay positive, this will either turn out fine or next time you'll get to hold your baby, please dont get too down, its not certain yet but i know the pain...

*big squishy cuddles*

the fact you used SMU instead of FMU, can have a big impact this early on. i know a chemical might be possible, ive had them too, but realistically, you are more fertile for it, do what you did to get pregnant this time, if you stay positive, this will either turn out fine or next time you'll get to hold your baby, please dont get too down, its not certain yet but i know the pain...

I know the smu could have done it, and I had a cup of coffee while driving DH to work, and then went right when I got home. But when I got my positive digi, it was also smu, so this is concerning to me. And next time it will be hard to do again what I did this time, because of all the confusing ovulation times! (Think I ovulated while on AF) I don't know if that happens every time or what. And if it is a chemical, then I do want to take advantage of the situation. Just not sure what to think.

maybe try not to concentrate on when you ovulate, count the days, and have sex as often as you want, you never know?X

Maybe. But I want it so bad it's hard not to concentrate on ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->