April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi.

me and my partner got our BFP yesterday, so we are four weeks pregnant.

Still in total shock even though we were TTC for a while xx

jcombs- Im so sorry hon, I would def look into getting a new doctor, they really should have done a blood test..your problem could have been a simply solved issue like low progesterone. Since they were not willing to do bloods we may never know. I hope the test was a fluke and you are still preggo but if not please pelase dont go back to those awful doctors! **BIG HUGS HUN**

Mummyconfused- if it implanted so quickly sounds like a boy! :)

Wannabump- from what I have read the digi week thing isnt very accurate...I am thinking thats why they arent sold in the US..but google or look on bnb and you will see that they arent accurate so I wouldnt rely on them for that purpose...just for pregnant or not pregnant

Kristabell- Beautiful lines! Congrats!!!

AFM- Had my bloods done yesterday...Monday I was 14dpo and 146 hcg and Thursday it had more than quadrupled to 789!! (17dpo) so I am happy with that. Still taking progesterone and will continue doing so until at least 8 weeks.

Hows everyone doing?

wishnhoping - I'm on same schedule as you...and started progesterone support the day I got my BFP two days ago...I'm planning on taking this until 12 weeks gestation...noticed you said 8 weeks however? Are you going to decrease the progesterone support gradually thereafter? x

How are we all doing today anyway? Any symptoms going on? lol

Me - I have had very few symptoms, actually tested 17dpo or thereabouts as my period hadn't arrived (and I knew the exact date of my LH surge was 7th July - so couldn't understand why I was so late!?).

Since then, this week I have felt some very minor cramping today, but other than that just a couple bouts of extreme tiredness (need to close my eyes and fell asleep mid afternoon for half hour type!).

This is completely different preg to my previous losses and my first preg with my now 11 year old DD! Am hoping this is a good sign!:hugs:

Hi.

Congrats Gemstar to you both! It's exciting isn't it!

When are you planning on seeing GP - I had such a negative experience with GP's in the past, being a single mum and having conceived my DD via clinic donor insemination....plus past loss at 9 weeks last year...hate NHS with a passion (well found that NHS experts attitudes less than sympathetic to our worries about early preg loss, progesterone support etc etc)...I want to leave this for as long as possible! lol :thumbup:

Hi.

Congrats Gemstar to you both! It's exciting isn't it!

When are you planning on seeing GP - I had such a negative experience with GP's in the past, being a single mum and having conceived my DD via clinic donor insemination....plus past loss at 9 weeks last year...hate NHS with a passion (well found that NHS experts attitudes less than sympathetic to our worries about early preg loss, progesterone support etc etc)...I want to leave this for as long as possible! lol :thumbup:

Our Gp has actually been really lovely whilst we were ttc.
I called them today and as i have tested with clear blue digital they dont need to see me straight away.
Going to see them in about a weeks time :O)

I feel soooooooooooooooo sick and have crampy pains on and off. So so tired though xx

Omg! Didnt no where to go. Just got my bfp!!! 1st month NTNP. My first child took 2years to concieve. Im in total shock. Due 3rd of april! Lets hopes its a sticky one! Xx

Hello ladies! Mind if I join you? Just got my BFP on Tuesday at 12dpo. Had bloods taken on Wednesday and today, anxiously waiting to hear the results on Monday! I've had 3 losses in the past so I am praying this is our sticky, healthy rainbow baby!

My EDD is April 4, 2012 :cloud9:

Oh lots of newbies! Welcome everyone! I hope I get to wait this out with you!

jcombs- Im so sorry hon, I would def look into getting a new doctor, they really should have done a blood test..your problem could have been a simply solved issue like low progesterone. Since they were not willing to do bloods we may never know. I hope the test was a fluke and you are still preggo but if not please pelase dont go back to those awful doctors! **BIG HUGS HUN**

Mummyconfused- if it implanted so quickly sounds like a boy! :)

Wannabump- from what I have read the digi week thing isnt very accurate...I am thinking thats why they arent sold in the US..but google or look on bnb and you will see that they arent accurate so I wouldnt rely on them for that purpose...just for pregnant or not pregnant

Kristabell- Beautiful lines! Congrats!!!

AFM- Had my bloods done yesterday...Monday I was 14dpo and 146 hcg and Thursday it had more than quadrupled to 789!! (17dpo) so I am happy with that. Still taking progesterone and will continue doing so until at least 8 weeks.

Hows everyone doing?

Please tell me more about the boy thing? How does it work?
We bd on the night of the 10th and I ov the next day. So my guess it that little sperm was already in tube waiting for the egg and when it was released it imbedded right away. :) could I be close :) sort of how the doctor explained it

Welcome new ladies. Wow. So many. I'll update first page when I get out of bed. But I'm really scared to stand up. AF was due today :(

awesome to see another samesex couple on the thread *wave gemsar*

its been 7 days since I found out and AF was due 3 days ago. It never showed! Beginning to feel good about this :bfp: Will be having my first scan on Monday!!! that's just like 48 hours away!

How is everyone feeling today? Anyone started morning sickness yet?

mine are still little A cups haha! mine dont swell til 2nd tri :)

Way to go Mummy!:thumbup:

Girls - a little advice please? I took these preg tests 17dpo (wednesday UK time in afternoon) and today 20dpo (Saturday UK time 8.30am). Also took a digital test Thursday morning which said 2-3 weeks preg.
Given my previous chem pregs (where the test lines got fainter and fainter before I then lost preg), and my lack of preg symptoms with this BFP...I am a little worried. I haven't yet been to GP for this same reason. I felt very unpregnant yesterday and this morning (although with past chem pregs I was very crampy and had stinging boobs - so I am hoping the fact that this preg is so different from them is a good sign!:thumbup:).
Can you ladies take a look at these tests - am seeking some reassurances I guess from you ladies who have the same EDD as myself! I hoped the lines would be getting darker? Or at least not fading?!:wacko:

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads