April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

i know babe, i tried 11 months for my 2nd son, its so painful and every month that goes by it gets harder and harder...i had cycles that were everywhere, between 12 and 45+ days long... tried maca? I swear by it.x

do you have a paypal acccount or a hollands and barrats by you??????

Its called Maca, you buy it in capsule form of 500mg, and take upto 4 a day, its really really good at helping your fertility and general wellbeing, someone said its a 'superfood'

it helped me conceive, after 11 months, it happened pretty fast after i started using it. really regulated my hormones.x

No. I'll have to look into it. I need to get a paypal so I can get some IC's. These store brand hpt's are costing me a fortune! I used my last one this morning, and now the line turned out so faint, I'm dying to poas right now. But have to wait til later.

And thank you for being here to listen to me. My DH has the "If it happens, Yay! And if it doesn't happen, "Yay!" way of looking at this, and he's driving me crazy with it! Why can't he be just as crazy as I have to be? lol

oh hun that sucks :( :( get a paypal, i do swear by it and i convinced my partner too, he noticed a massive difference too.x

Here's updated (and sad pics.)

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

Awww jcombs I'm so sorry and hope this is not a chemical. I hate chemicals, I just hate that they exist. They are just the meanest, most wretched experiences. After mine my doc told me the same as CandyApple that even though it feels terrible at the time it is a positive sign that everything actually is working and increases your chances at getting PG soon. And does not increase your risk of it happening again.

I also agree with CandyApple about the Maca. I took the powdered kind, 1 tsp (which is the equivalent of 4 caps of the capsule kind) and stirred it into those Naked smoothies every day. I did it for the whole cycle of the month I took off and then the cycle I conceived. I also took a tsp of Royal Jelly & bee pollen in honey twice a day which is supposed to be good for boosting egg health.

I also have crazy weird O dates that are different every month. I bought one of the packs of the Wondfo OPK things on Amazon. I think its like 40 OPKs and 10 pg tests for under $15 or something like that. I think I would still be trying to get PG if I was relying on temping for timing BD. They worked really well. Used them both time I conceived and didn't conceive when I didn't use them. I tested 2 times a day (can't imagine doing that with the drugstore kind, I would be broke!) at 10 am and then in the evening. And preseed, I did that too. Yes, I was a woman possessed LOL!

Still hope it is not a CP, and if it is, then all the babydust in the world to you!:hugs:

AFM I woke up this morning and realized I hadn't peed at all though the night. I felt like that was a sign and decided I was not going to be scared of the stupid pee sticks anymore!! So I took my scariest pee test, the FRER. The FRER was the only test that tried to tell me I wasn't pg with my chemical. Stupid FRER.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=40934

14 dpo, FMU. And the pg line came up before the control line, pretty much as soon as the pee hit the window. Take that FRER!! I no longer fear the FRER and am just not worrying about any of it anymore. :happydance:

Woo hoo! Congrats wannabwatkins, and welcome to the thread! Is this your first baby?

jcombs, you are more than welcome my sweetie, i amongst other ladies here know how devastated it is to get a bfp and have it turn negative or faint. It hurts so bad, and no one really gets it cos it was so early, but really, to know for even a moment there was a possibility of a baby and its gone, its heartbreaking. If this isnt right anymore, and you bleed then please dont hesitate to talk to me, or anyone else whos willing to guide you through your cycle with lots of PMA, we want you to have this.

hey Wannab, Congratulations, first baby? thats ace, im on my 3rd! :D its always new and exciting though, none of my pregnancies have been the same, a bit similar but not identical, this one being the most different one i've had at all so far, maybe ill get my little girl?! even if we do get a girl, we want a tribe...LOLOL...i finally met the man who wants loads of babies like me...everyone thinks we're loopy, but i was born to be a mum.x Are you excited????

i couldnt wait that long, even this baby is a baby followed a missed miscarriage, and everyone knew strait away for support purposes, they were amazing in may when i had to go into hospital with blood loss. Everyone is different though i understand that. Have you read any books yet? i remember with my first, all the leaflets i got from my midwife i read them all within the space of 2 hrs, and then i bought tons of magazines!

I got myself a book yesterday that was meant to be £13, but i got it for £3, bargain :)

I have What to Expect....we dont want to jinx it is all we just got married in May too....

Yay, this is my first too! I am sooooo excited. I have told my mum and my two besties. Basically just telling people that I would want for support either way. I know from my chemical that I need people to talk things through with. My husband is great of course, but sometimes I need to talk with other women about some things. But we will not be telling very many people and won't be making it general news until 12 weeks passes. Just immediate fam and very, very close friends. That's us. I can see how ppl want to tell no one and everyone too :)

I just downloaded Belly Laughs yesterday. And have had loads of books out of the library about pg even before we started officially trying! Like I said before, I am a woman obsessed. I have wanted a baby for ages, but we waited until we were both ready and stable financially etc. So exciting, so exciting, so exciting!! :happydance:

jcombs- Im so sorry hon, I would def look into getting a new doctor, they really should have done a blood test..your problem could have been a simply solved issue like low progesterone. Since they were not willing to do bloods we may never know. I hope the test was a fluke and you are still preggo but if not please pelase dont go back to those awful doctors! **BIG HUGS HUN**

Mummyconfused- if it implanted so quickly sounds like a boy! :)

Wannabump- from what I have read the digi week thing isnt very accurate...I am thinking thats why they arent sold in the US..but google or look on bnb and you will see that they arent accurate so I wouldnt rely on them for that purpose...just for pregnant or not pregnant

Kristabell- Beautiful lines! Congrats!!!

AFM- Had my bloods done yesterday...Monday I was 14dpo and 146 hcg and Thursday it had more than quadrupled to 789!! (17dpo) so I am happy with that. Still taking progesterone and will continue doing so until at least 8 weeks.

Hows everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->