April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

still no actual morning sickness here, although feel a bit sicky sometimes.
Also the aches and pains boo!! my wrists have started cracking now :wacko: with the pain.

My hips have been killing me! I heard my husband's cousin say it gets worse with each pregnancy. She's had 4 so far. Mine were a little achy last time, but this time it's hit much earlier and feels worse! No cracking anywhere.... yet....

Uh oh I hope that isn't true. Mine have been killing me, and if it gets worse with each one I'll be a wreck!!!!

still no actual morning sickness here, although feel a bit sicky sometimes.
Also the aches and pains boo!! my wrists have started cracking now :wacko: with the pain.

My hips have been killing me! I heard my husband's cousin say it gets worse with each pregnancy. She's had 4 so far. Mine were a little achy last time, but this time it'shit much earlier and feels worse! No cracking anywhere.... yet....

Uh oh I hope that isn't true. Mine have been killing me, and if it gets worse with each one I'll be a wreck!!!!

IT is true unfortunately my last pregnancy I was on crutches and belt

ebelle -- More than likely it will be over by the time 1st tri ends. It varies a lot. My awful nausea with dd lasted from 5 weeks until 13-14 weeks. It started getting better around 11 weeks. Unfortunately some women are sick their entire pregnancies but I think it's relatively rare. I've known 2 women who vomitted almost every day, even toward the end. One of them had to be induced at 38 weeks because her baby was losing weight (but was born perfectly healthy). And she didn't stop throwing up until she was 3-4 months post partum. Crazy. But she's the only person I've known to have that happen. And she said she wasn't even really nauseous, just would suddenly feel like she had to puke and would do it and then would feel fine. It was really weird. I'll tell you though, even the women who have the worst morning sickness are so ready and willing to do it all again for their next child.

lily28 -- With dd, I had to stop running around 9-10 weeks. I just couldn't do it anymore. :nope: I was in pretty decent shape before I got pregnant but right around 10 weeks, all activity became more difficult for me (I'd get out of breath really easily). I guess because of blood volume? :shrug: But I knew someone who was pregnant at the same time as me with dd who ran a 5k at 28 weeks pregnant. Put me to shame.

girlinyork -- My husband would also have trouble relating to a son, I think. I hope I'm wrong, but I can imagine myself caught in the middle of them pretty much all the time with a teenage boy. I'd love to have a boy but another girl would be so much easier for us, I think. I have one IC left and have been fighting my urge to buy more. But I'm a couple weeks ahead of you. So... yeah, in your shoes, I'd probably buy more. :haha:

babysiew -- sorry I'm no help. Probably won't see a doctor for several more weeks.

Hope you ms ladies feel better soon!! My nausea is still coming and going. Nothing too terrible yet but I'm still so early. Definitely better at this point than I was with dd, though! :happydance: The exhaustion hasn't slammed me yet, either.

hips -- I don't remember mine hurting until towards the end with dd. But they do definitely pop more since I've had her than they ever did before. Pretty much every time I get up from sitting on my couch, my left hip pops. Getting old sucks. :haha: My hips don't really hurt at all now. :shrug: But, I've got some premium birthin' hips :)haha:), so maybe they don't have much expanding to do.

I also get blind during pregnancy. :haha: It's already started for sure. I'm thinking about going to get my eyes checked and get a pair of glasses just for pregnancy. I know that's stupid but I have really awesome vision insurance and I haven't used it yet this year. :dohh: So as stupid as it would be for me to get my eyes checked and get a new prescription right now, it's even more stupid not to use it since I'm paying for it. :dohh:

So far this pregnancy, I've been craving sweet stuff something terrible. But I woke up this morning craving lean protein and fresh veggies! Shocked! And very glad. Hope that continues.

all you ladies with no morning sickness are lucky!! I can not stand peanut butter.. one wiff and Im off!!

:/

I can't even change my son's diaper without dry heaving. He still thinks its funny though :haha:

I can't even change my son's diaper without dry heaving. He still thinks its funny though :haha:

Oh yeah, Maisie got me good yesterday during a wave of nausea. She hadn't had a good one in a couple of days so I gave her prune juice with breakfast. Worked way too well. :rofl: :sick:

I'm freaking FREEZING at work today. :cold: But at the same time, my face feels super flushed. Silly pregnancy.

Called the doc this morning. I can't believe I have such an early appointment! In just 2 weeks! :happydance: It's weird to me to be going so early but I don't mind having peace of mind sooner.

omg bacon!!gross!! anything greasy and fried bleugh!!

I am so sorry for this but I need a rant before I explode!! I have a low tolerance for bullspit lately and it seems like everyone only bothers when it suits them.. my OH was giving me a nice cuddle earlier then started picking his dirty hands over my face... he works in a warehouse so its pretty grim and he was there picking it over my face!!!!! then I have my 2 kids who are like mini tornados, messing up the rooms 5 seconds after I have cleaned them, mix that with utter exhaustion and raging horemone which are turning me into mega-bitch-a-tron and it's a recipe for total destruction.. And not only that, when I ask for help my OH is like... you're not THAT pregnant!! ... EXCUSE ME!!! no I'm not but you try growing a whole new person in your womb!! it's exhausting!! so you should go and get me a salad, clean the bathroom and listen to me moan for half an hour about how we had 2 rolls of toilet paper so I didn't pick any up from the shops and an hour later we only have half of one left because the kids decided to randomly get sudden runny noses!!! toilet paper is precious when you pee ever hour!!

okay.. rant over..

Stew for me, don't know why at all! Randomest thing ever! It comes and goes with other food stuff. This morning it was my deoderant. I had a massive craving for mushy peas the other day, but they had to be with fish and chips, but I didn't want the fish and chips on their own, had to come with the mushy peas :wacko:

I then discovered a fruit salad and got a huge bowl of that instead, I just needed one. Never had these kind of cravings with little miss. I liked stuff but never actually went crazy until I got some :rofl:

:hugs: UKgirl23

omg bacon!!gross!! anything greasy and fried bleugh!!

I am so sorry for this but I need a rant before I explode!! I have a low tolerance for bullspit lately and it seems like everyone only bothers when it suits them.. my OH was giving me a nice cuddle earlier then started picking his dirty hands over my face... he works in a warehouse so its pretty grim and he was there picking it over my face!!!!! then I have my 2 kids who are like mini tornados, messing up the rooms 5 seconds after I have cleaned them, mix that with utter exhaustion and raging horemone which are turning me into mega-bitch-a-tron and it's a recipe for total destruction.. And not only that, when I ask for help my OH is like... you're not THAT pregnant!! ... EXCUSE ME!!! no I'm not but you try growing a whole new person in your womb!! it's exhausting!! so you should go and get me a salad, clean the bathroom and listen to me moan for half an hour about how we had 2 rolls of toilet paper so I didn't pick any up from the shops and an hour later we only have half of one left because the kids decided to randomly get sudden runny noses!!! toilet paper is precious when you pee ever hour!!

okay.. rant over..

OOOOOoooo...:growlmad: That would make me so mad! My hubby has his moments as well. He thinks that since there's no bump, I'm not that pregnant. I was getting sick in the bathroom yesterday morning, and he knocked on the door to ask when I was going to clean the kitchen!! :dohh:

Bacon. I cannot stand it. It smells horrid and tastes even worse. :sick:

I had been craving bacon the last couple of weeks. :blush:
But the thought of it now is really nasty.

Craving healthy fresh and light foods now. It would be nice if that continued for like.. the rest of my life. :haha:

omg Jcombs!! I would have been soo angry if my OH done that to me.. I was sat on the bed earlier almost puking thinking about peanut butter m&ms and he just walked past me and put FIFA12 on... :/

Oh whoa...prob not the best time to say it but I love peanut butter m and ms!!!!

Ladies your ohs need a boot up the backside by the sounds of things!!!

I'm jealous of all your symptoms :( it is still worrying me that I have none...

LittleSpy, eeewww!! Isn't it funny how one of us can crave something and it makes another one sick? lol

UKgirl, I think DH was trying to be funny, but of course it wasn't. It's also possible he didn't know I was getting sick. (It must be nice to be so aloof and out of touch.) lol

Oh whoa...prob not the best time to say it but I love peanut butter m and ms!!!!

Ladies your ohs need a boot up the backside by the sounds of things!!!

I'm jealous of all your symptoms :( it is still worrying me that I have none...

me too thsi is my 5th pregnancy and 4th baby and by now i should have had morning sickness! only thing i have is heart burn and sore hips :/

I'm the same Theresa, this is out of the normal for me to, not getting morning sickness. But no doubt it will start up tomorrow, when I'm rushing about in the morning, getting the girls organised lol

Just dreading those walks, with being so sore xx

lol jcombs.. bad sense of humor!!

to the ladies with no symptoms.. when I was pregnant with my oldest I had no symptoms at all, I only felt pregnant when I got my bump! she's six now so don't worry if you dont feel anything xx

when I was pregnant with my son I felt sick over everything, Sprite saved my life those 3 months! carbonated drinks get rid of sickness :D

doggylover... urgh the thought of peanut butter m&ms is making me want to upchuck lol.

littlespy.. I'm craving salads all the time and melon which is good, I'm off sweets and junk. Its nice to binge out on this stuff and not feel guilty isnt it! :p x

I'm the same Theresa, this is out of the normal for me to, not getting morning sickness. But no doubt it will start up tomorrow, when I'm rushing about in the morning, getting the girls organised lol

Just dreading those walks, with being so sore xx

annoying eh! im sure well both be complaining next week haha!
ah good luck on school run :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->