April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I agree with doggylover - those OH's need a severe boot up the butt!

xx

ee im exhausted! (cnt spell) lol took the dog a walk today with the kids! feel like i ran a marathon lol... i think this sickness will show in next couple of days! getting niggles while eating like i want to throw up only lasts a few seconds!!

how are you all tonight?? xx

Oh whoa...prob not the best time to say it but I love peanut butter m and ms!!!!

Ladies your ohs need a boot up the backside by the sounds of things!!!

I'm jealous of all your symptoms :( it is still worrying me that I have none...

me too thsi is my 5th pregnancy and 4th baby and by now i should have had morning sickness! only thing i have is heart burn and sore hips :/

I'm the same Theresa, this is out of the normal for me to, not getting morning sickness. But no doubt it will start up tomorrow, when I'm rushing about in the morning, getting the girls organised lol

Just dreading those walks, with being so sore xx

Glad I'm not the only one, makes me feel a billion times better, thanks ladies, and theresarhuebb, my hips have been sore too, but even that seems to have stopped!

ee im exhausted! (cnt spell) lol took the dog a walk today with the kids! feel like i ran a marathon lol... i think this sickness will show in next couple of days! getting niggles while eating like i want to throw up only lasts a few seconds!!

how are you all tonight?? xx

Hope you manage to rest up lovely once kiddiewinks are in bed, and that the sickness holds off longer than expected :hugs:

I'm fine, I'm managing to deal with the pain in not so much of a wimpy way lol, instead of a loud ouch its quieter now :lol: I'm needing to rest up on the computer and mob though, cause my wrists are driving me nuts.
Hope you all have a lovely evening xx

Im waiting for the sickness to hit, was so sick last pregnancy, that without it i dont feel that pregnant, apart from the exaustion and the bloat which makes me feel 5 months preggers already! Whats with that! x

mel -- I'm with you on the bloat. Have my fat pants on and still feel like I'm going to pop the button! :nope: I refuse to break out the belly band before I'm even 6 weeks pregnant! :haha:

Nausea still in waves but it's really not terrible at all. What's bothering me more than the nausea is the heartburn! I very rarely ever have heartburn but this is almost constant. With dd, I only had heartburn/indigestion at the end of 2nd tri. It was awful -- actually debilitating. I couldn't do anything after dinner other than lie in bed drinking milk and popping antacids hoping they'd help (they didn't). So this isn't nearly that bad but it's still weird. Especially since I've only eaten cereal, grapes, and a PB sandwich today. How am I going to have heartburn from that? God forbid I eat tomato sauce or something spicy! :haha:

Craving cucumbers and tomatoes. So freaking weird! So different from my 1st pregnancy's chili-dog craving :)sick:)!

thanks yeh oh has been doing most of stuff tonight! kids are about to go to bed half an hour late! holidays tho lol!!

aww bless ya! when do you see mw? if youve already seen her give her a ring tell her about your wrists! hope your ok you took some paracetamol for them? hope they ease up soon and give you some relief! xx

dog lover- it comes and goes yours might have just been an ache! but i wouldnt be suprised ifs its your hips hope you get some symptoms soon even if they are horrid! xx

Im waiting for the sickness to hit, was so sick last pregnancy, that without it i dont feel that pregnant, apart from the exaustion and the bloat which makes me feel 5 months preggers already! Whats with that! x

the bloat a nice early sign of being pregnant :/ last tilla orund 12wks or more or less lol you should see my belly lol its like 5 months too!! x

How are all you lovely ladies today? I am absolutely crushed today as oh has just been soo nasty to me. I'm sitting here a blubbering mess with no one to talk to. Oh just said I can't be tired because I sit on my butt all day and never leave the house. I have 3 children already but apparently I do nothing. He also said he doesn't want another baby with me and called me some horrible names. I am heartbroken....I can't stop crying.

littlespy, im craving fruity things at the mo, a lot different from last time too where it was the saltier the better! was eating whole raw carrots the other day too. and im with you on the heartburn too! Its there but not very bad at all whereas last time it hit me like a train in 2nd try. Had a large indian meal one evening last week and i ended up being up most of the night with the burn.

Theresathehub glad im not the only one! lol

kristy, so sorry to hear that how insensitve is your OH! thats really out of order! Hope it calms down soon and you sort it out, sounds like you maybe need to explain to him how upset hes made you feel with his comments xx

How are all you lovely ladies today? I am absolutely crushed today as oh has just been soo nasty to me. I'm sitting here a blubbering mess with no one to talk to. Oh just said I can't be tired because I sit on my butt all day and never leave the house. I have 3 children already but apparently I do nothing. He also said he doesn't want another baby with me and called me some horrible names. I am heartbroken....I can't stop crying.

oh dear hun how very insensative! what are you going to do! having 3 kids to look after is tireing being pregnant is even more tiring! how the hell would he know!!
your better than that! i bet your a fab mummy! sending you big :hugs: xx

:growlmad: Im so sorry you are going through this. That is so horrible :hugs:

How is everyone? I just got back from a friends and she sold me her beautiful mei tai carrier for only $20.00 swoon!! Ran into walmart after to get a couple things and got another (cough 4 cough) pregnancy tests :haha::dohh: $.88 cheapies, results look good! :thumbup: Hopefully they will hold me over til my ultrasound in 10 days!! Then I swear I will stop POAS!

Attachments

• 6weeks.jpg
    6weeks.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
Awww kirsty hun dont cry xxxx

i think you are amazing being pregnant with a forth.. i have two kids and im exhausted now i couldnt imagine three.. men dont understand how draining it is on us and can get stressed like we do and they say things they dont mean.. I hope your oh was just being a temporary jerk and he will be sorry soon.. we are all here for you if you need anything xx

OMG Kristyrich that's awful, you poor thing :( What a mean thing to say to you! Has he been acting like this for a while? I can't get over how mean and horrible some people can be, especially people that claim to love you. I really really hope you guys get things sorted out and he stops acting like such a muppet!!

Carmen. xx

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. Just reading your replies has made me feel a lot better. :) he has been acting strange for the last week so I'm assuming it is because I'm pregnant. I'm hoping he realises what he said and apolgises but he isn't the kind of person to back down even when he knows he is wrong. I work very hard and never ask for help. I don't have people watch my children so I can go out. If I go anywhere they come with me. He does not change nappies, bath them, feed them, get them ready for school e.t.c but he is claiming he is the one that does everything. I think the worst of it is he just has no appreciation of me at all. It really hurts but even if I tell him he won't get it. I'm just going to keep myself busy today cleaning and I have an appointment with the doc at 12. I guess I'll be doing this on my own. But that's ok, as long as my children and I are ok. On another note... Has anyone Bern feeling dizzy? I'm not sure if it's normal because I didn't have it with my other pregnancies.

I was dizzy at first... my biggest symptom is my sore boobies :(

You know you said you do everything with the kids and he doesnt do mucb.. maybe he is suddenly overwhelmed at the work he has to do now... he defo needs a kick up the bum xx

Kristy -- :hugs:

Thankfully my husband is a SAHD so he knows the work it takes to care for a child (A child, let alone 3!). The house is always a wreck and I often wish he'd do more housework (I end up trying to get it all done on the weekends... while watching the baby... while he sleeps in.... when am I supposed to sleep in?!). So there's that gripe. But at least he realizes (I think) how hard I work when I have the baby and take care of the house since he can't seem to manage both. I definitely work harder on the weekends than I do at work during the week but being home is much more rewarding to me. Hopefully one day dh and I will be able to trade places and I can stay home. Not holding my breath as my career is really taking off and his is... well, not.

Got my digi with conception indicator today! I"m a bit baffled by what it says, but I was just curious anyway. My main thrill is seeing that beautiful word!!

https://https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture212.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->