April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

**UPDATED FIRST PAGE**

AWAITING DATES FOR -
Kattyboop21
Tamithomas
Agiboma
Kte

My Hubby and I just found out on Friday that we're expecting our first. Our date is supposed to be April 9th. =)

Look a test this morning! Positive! Going to Doctors this week to confirm!

125 wow so many new ladies... we are def the luckest month xxxx

Gosh April is such a lucky month!!!!! There are going to be so many wonderful babies born!

Urgh!!! Went to bed feeling nausea, woke up this morning to SEVERE nausea!!! Been retching for the whole morning!!!! Beginning to feel like its never going away. Can barely drink water without feeling sick :(

Does this continue for the whole of first tri? Please tell me that it gets better at some point!!!

Wow this thread is growing, lot's of April babies. Welcome to All the new ladies!

MrsMoose: Welcome :hi: I'm an IVFer myself, my ET was July 30th. Congrats on you BFP!

Swan Girl: Welcome :howdy: Congrats on the BFP, and your weight loss. I think as long as you eat healthy you should be fine. I follow a blog for this girl that did weight watchers and lost a lot of weight and has since gone through a pregnancy without gaining it back. You probably know better then most on how to eat healthy. So don't stress over those 5 pounds.

Mummyconfused: Sorry to hear MS is setting in hope you feel better soon. Wow it's so weird to think that although we are pregnant at the same time you will be pregnant all spring and summer and we will be all fall and winter, for those of us in North America that is.

Ladyredlainey: I have always wanted a girl because I have a great relationship with my mom and I want that with a daughter. This is my first and I know I will be happy with a boy as well but I totally understand you wanting a boy and I really hope you are carrying one. FX for you.

Welcome Matt! :wave: Congrats to you and your wife. It's nice to have a daddy on here. Your wife is lucky to have a husband that cares about this whole process enough to join BnB.

Well actually winters just finished and it's now spring. I'll be huge and pregnant all summer and have bubs in autum :)

Im down to 50.9 kg this morning. Can't stop bring sick. Grr

My god, you women all sound like Action Man. Most heavy lifting I've done all day is of the remote control :)
:haha: Add to that running and swimming daily ahahaa!
It's a good thing to be active but I know I shouldn't push it.:nope:

Im down to 50.9 kg this morning. Can't stop bring sick. Grr

I totally know the feeling. Started at about 67.5 kg, down to 65.2 kg now and MS has only just started for me!

Do remember to try to take more fluids as apparently MS is very dehydrating.

I just want to say thanks to you all regarding my emotional outbursts last night about wanting a son. :hugs:
I have more of a feeling little one might be a boy, but I know in myself a little girl would be lovely to, being a mum of 5 girls makes me smile also, as would being a mum to 4 girls and a boy.

Hope your all well this morning xxx

DH and I want a girl, we love little girls so much and I know I would have so much fun with her, dressing her up like a doll. BUT I know that a boy would be more suitable for DH's ambitions for his children... So I decided I don't care right now, it can be either boy or girl or whatever else. I just want the little baby to be very healthy, loved and happy!

My OH has an appalling relationship with his father and he's afraid to have a son because he really wouldn't know how to relate to them properly. But I know that he will be an amazing father to a son :)

I can honestly say I have no preference at all! Just a healthy baby please, he he! Most things I bought for Sid are unisex so will be great for hand me downs either way. If its a girl I will just need to get clothes really! Got a long road ahead until my 20 week scan tho lol!

I just poas again! Deffo pregnant!! :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/3d9ad5c2.jpg

I've run out of ICs. Would it be completely insane to order more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->