April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

We originally were going to just have 2 kids lol which both are girls which didn't bother me at all, with daughters 3 and 4 I knew they were girls before the scan, but with little 5th tiny I'm not so sure as everything is different lol.

The guessing work is hard work lol :lol: we will be happy what ever the sex is :cloud9:

xxx

My family is prominently female. I have six nieces and one nephew. My mum really wants me to have a boy. OH's mother has one grandson and wants a girl

hows everyone feeling today?? :) im not doing too badbthis morning with regards to ms!!

just a question for April 2013 mommies... have u seen the gestational sac? and what is ur HCG level? thx

oh no candy! i'm feeling ok this morning so far - yesterday was yuk!! although it didnt hit me till late morn yesterday so there is still time!

I havent seen a sac yet hun but my hcg levels are in my siggi get the others this morning :)

oh no candy! i'm feeling ok this morning so far - yesterday was yuk!! although it didnt hit me till late morn yesterday so there is still time!

I havent seen a sac yet hun but my hcg levels are in my siggi get the others this morning :)

ur beta is very nice! thx for the response :)

im still waiting on sickness :( nothing!! little bout of it yesterday till i ate! im 6+6 today :/ heartburn i have though occasional sore hips ( pregnacy related)

welcome to all new commers :) congrats on your positives!

I don't have any sickness either - hoping it holds off for another week as I have a hen do this weekend and it's going to be hard enough explaining why I'm not drinking, yet alone if I keep feeling queasy!! x

Oh Candy, don't ever say it out loud!! :haha: Sorry it hit you! Mine seems to come in waves. I'll feel fine for a few hours, then I'll get light headed and nauseous for a few more. Off and on. Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed after getting sick in the morning. Had a burst of energy just long enough to get the kids in the bath and straighten the house a little bit. Then right before I went to bed, I got so nauseous. I laid there just praying I would fall asleep without getting sick, which I did, but it was so bad it actually kept me awake for a while!

I'm still exhausted. I'm very very bloated and crampy. (AF was due Friday, so I think that's why.) My hips hurt and I'm grouchy. And I swear my eyesight is getting worse!:shrug:

Welcome new ladies! I can't believe 125 April babies are on the way!!!

Sorry to everyone who is suffering from ms. I'm still waiting for mine to kick in to give me a sign that there really is a baby in there!

For my 1st pregnancy, I do not feel any symptoms at all. No morning sickness. Cross my fingers! :D

Oh Candy, don't ever say it out loud!! :haha: Sorry it hit you! Mine seems to come in waves. I'll feel fine for a few hours, then I'll get light headed and nauseous for a few more. Off and on. Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed after getting sick in the morning. Had a burst of energy just long enough to get the kids in the bath and straighten the house a little bit. Then right before I went to bed, I got so nauseous. I laid there just praying I would fall asleep without getting sick, which I did, but it was so bad it actually kept me awake for a while!

I'm still exhausted. I'm very very bloated and crampy. (AF was due Friday, so I think that's why.) My hips hurt and I'm grouchy. And I swear my eyesight is getting worse!:shrug:

:( my eye sight always gets worse! I have an eye condition called keraticonus so have specially made contact lenses which cost a fortune! NHS wont cover the entire cost. Every time i get preg they need changing loads cuz i get sooooo blind.Nightmare lol. My optician said it's common too.xx

:( my eye sight always gets worse! I have an eye condition called keraticonus so have specially made contact lenses which cost a fortune! NHS wont cover the entire cost. Every time i get preg they need changing loads cuz i get sooooo blind.Nightmare lol. My optician said it's common too.xx

I remember with my other pregnancies, that it did get a little worse, but seemed like it happened more later on. This is early and I swear my contacts seem like they're about to fall out now every time I blink! I'm hoping I don't have to end up going back in to get new ones. I'm blind as a bat without contacts or glasses, and I hate glasses, so I will do whatever it takes.

But the other night we were watching our big screen tv, and I had to squint several times to see the guide. And I notice it's getting harder to see street signs the way I used to as well. (It's not as bad or dangerous as it sounds, just a noticeable difference.)

But all that being said, I'm glad to still be having symptoms. It's a good sign!!

still no actual morning sickness here, although feel a bit sicky sometimes.
Also the aches and pains boo!! my wrists have started cracking now :wacko: with the pain.

still no actual morning sickness here, although feel a bit sicky sometimes.
Also the aches and pains boo!! my wrists have started cracking now :wacko: with the pain.

My hips have been killing me! I heard my husband's cousin say it gets worse with each pregnancy. She's had 4 so far. Mine were a little achy last time, but this time it's hit much earlier and feels worse! No cracking anywhere.... yet....

hey ladies.

i'm due 11th April :thumbup:

I had a mc in July so i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping little bean sticks :dust::dust:

Morning all,

I remember having morning sickness last time but it does seem much worse this time, before it was just coffee and. Fish that made me feel really sick, now it just comes in waves. My back aches sometimes too and I didn't have that last time, I was very lucky last time and felt well most of my pregnancy once the ms went. My skin is not as nice as last time either but my hormones changes after having lo so that may be why, I ended up on a different pill because of it.

Sat at work and I can just smell my spray and it's making me feel sick but I have zero money, if I did I would be off into town to get a. New top!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->