April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi can I be added I am due 16 April, but will probably be getting a c section at 38 weeks... XXX

Hello, Can I join plz? Im due on or around 20th Aprill (I think) Im only 4 weeks 2days so far :) xx

The batteries on my cb digi only last around 12 hours so might not be long enough. Gutting when it disappears...that's why I always take a photo!!!

I do the SAME thing with my CBE Digi and with the other plain striped ones I date them :) Looking forward to worrying less during this pregnancy, but i doubt that's possible. :cloud9:

I actually take pictures of them all :blush::blush::blush: just so I can look at them when I'm out to make sure this is real!!

Hi can I be added I am due 16 April, but will probably be getting a c section at 38 weeks... XXX

Hello, Can I join plz? Im due on or around 20th Aprill (I think) Im only 4 weeks 2days so far :) xx

Welcome new moms to be!!! Can't believe how many of us there are! July/August must have been a very lucky month!!

LOL, i so agree that it was a lucky time of year. Every time i log on to this site i swear its like 10 more people have joined. I"m all excited and overjoyed for everyone.

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!

purely because the test line finally got darker than the control line, was taken at 5 weeks 2 days, im 7 weeks and 1 day now :)

Attachments

• 52w-1.jpg
    52w-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
Candy those ICs are insanely dark! I ran out before mine got dark, but I had one lovely dark frer, and have another to do when get home from holiday and can't wait!!! I'll be 6+2 lol!

I love how you lot are just like me in this!!!

cheers chick! :D

i love how dark they got. it was real reassurance that my hormones really were doubling properly, it took a week longer to get a line that dark with our MMC in may, so it was a big sigh of relief, although i know line progressing isnt much of an indicator, i felt NORMAL! it felt like my tests were doing what they should have for the gestation i knew i was at.

Yeah I can't wait to see how dark my line has gotten, like you say it's just the reassurance!!

remember tho, the further along u get the lighter the line becomes.x

Yes it's French because a buddy on here sent it to me from Canada. lol. I go to doctor tomorrow at 10. I feel so much better! And at least I'll have something to look at until I hopefully get this sorted out!

maybe mc then fell again? only answer i can think of ! huge congrats i hope it all works out for you :D :hugs: xx

that only really applies when uve seen a really dark bfp i think tho.

yea maybe a mc and fell again, anyways ur doc will be able to tell u for sure.x

That's what hubby thinks too. Like I said, I've got a headache from trying to figure out timing and what not, and the only thing I can think was my AF in July was the mc. But who knows! Makes sense though...

only HCG testing and ultrasounds can really tell you whats happening in there hun, so make it firm tomorrow that uve had enough of waiting and wanna know whats going on, no being fobbed off! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->