April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I hope to get to stay here. I am just 14dpo/4wks today, and praying that this baby sticks. I don't have the greatest history. My calculated "due date", which I never go by because I think they are ridiculous LOL, is the 23rd, but it would be kind of cool because 2 of my 3 children were born on the 23rd! (in Feb. and May)

lol, both my daughters are the 28th (sep,Nov) and oh and ds are both 8th (may, sep), this time i'm due on the 18th!!!

both my babies were born in may exactly 21 days apart so their birthdays always fall on the same day of the week.. my birthday is also 3 weeks before theirs, this baby is due on my birthday too and in order to have a baby due on the 16th of april my lmp had to be my brothers birthday :/ lol

on another note... I had the grossest dream last night.. there was blood everywhere so I went on a dream dictionary and it says there that pregnant women often dream of blood and people bleeding!! urgh!!! luckily I'm going to be a nurse and can handle it or I don't think I would sleep again!! :p

both my babies were born in may exactly 21 days apart so their birthdays always fall on the same day of the week.. my birthday is also 3 weeks before theirs, this baby is due on my birthday too and in order to have a baby due on the 16th of april my lmp had to be my brothers birthday :/ lol

on another note... I had the grossest dream last night.. there was blood everywhere so I went on a dream dictionary and it says there that pregnant women often dream of blood and people bleeding!! urgh!!! luckily I'm going to be a nurse and can handle it or I don't think I would sleep again!! :p

You have some great timing there!! lol.

What a dream. That would freak me out! I have been having some strange dreams too. The fuuny things pregnancy does to you:haha:

yeh but the thing is both my babies were late so I could still get another may baby :p I joked to my OH that I'm only fertile in august :p

well thats my two biggest girlies at the school, my third at nursery, so just leaving me and my youngest :) so quiet lol!

I was starting to feel a bit sick this morning, but it has passed thankfully, I'm quite happy for the sickness to stay away now lol :lol:

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Speaking of birthdays, my eldest and youngest at present are just over 2 weeks apart lol. Funny how it works out. But with this little one, I will have a March/April baby, May baby, June baby, August baby and an October one lol :D

wow ladyredlainey, that is funny how it works out!

where are you living? mine dont start school again until early september xx

Whoa I'm in northern Ireland and we finish end of June too, but kids don't start back for another three weeks! Didn't realise Scotland started back so early!!

I'm very excited....

I'M A SWEETPEA TODAY!!! :happydance:

Do yours get the october holidays Doggylover? the two weeks?

Everyone else seems to have much longer holidays lol! :lol:

Oh no we only get maximum of one week in October! Last year my school (teacher!) only had two days! Then we get two weeks at Christmas and Easter, two days - a week in feb, and at least one day off in march for st Patrick's.

Think it all adds up to the same amount in the end...but I do love my 8 weeks during the summer!!!!

Ladyred I'm sure you're glad of a wee bit of peace lol!

ours broke up 2 weeks ago this is our 3rd week... we get a week in october :) im glad im pregnant over the holidays :D

Does it work out well for you both when baby is due?

Ours break up for the Easter holidays on the 28th of March, I'm due the 31st, but always late lol. I am glad the school isn't on, as my poor hubby had to run to the school, collect our daughter, while I'm so close to delivering lol (was a very speedy labour over an hour, just glad it wasn't quicker :wacko:) so peace of mind there lol.

Thanks for explaining how the holidays work DoggyLove :D
UkGirl it would be great being off early pregnancy with that tiredness eh, I'm not to bad this now, but it will hit me like a ton of bricks this afternoon lol xx

It will actually work out really well for my maternity leave. This is my first so don't have to worry about school in terms of lo, just in terms of myself. We'll break up for Easter in the last week of march, and I'm due the 9th April so it will be a perfect time to start my maternity leave, just about 2 1/2 weeks before baby is due, and a natural break in our work. Couldn't have timed it better!!

my kiddies go back the 6th sep im due the week they have off i think for easter not sure
aww elaine my wee cousins would have all started back up today tooo xx

a little worried today :( last night ive been having sharp pains in my lower belly shotting down towards my pubic bone! and this morning i have sharp pains and what feels like ever so mild cramp! :( still noo sickness im 7wks today accodring to my lmp xx

my kiddies go back the 6th sep im due the week they have off i think for easter not sure

a little worried today :( last night ive been having sharp pains in my lower belly shotting down towards my pubic bone! and this morning i have sharp pains and what feels like ever so mild cramp! :( still noo sickness im 7wks today accodring to my lmp xx

I get shooting stabbing pains like that to Theresa I think. Also not much feeling sick.
Hope everything is OK, it isn't nice having that worry though eh. Maybe ask about an early scan if you are really worried? :hugs: xx

I get shooting stabbing pains like that to Theresa I think. Also not much feeling sick.
Hope everything is OK, it isn't nice having that worry though eh. Maybe ask about an early scan if you are really worried? :hugs: xx

thank you hun i might make an appointment to see doc tomorrow! will see how it goes today! it is worrying just wish the next few week would oass quickly! see mw next tues :) xx

I've been a little disappointed as if all this works out properly, (fingers x) my lo's will only have 2 months of school left. I would rather have baby earlier, as I know I will need the time while my others are at school for napping!!! :haha:

3 more hours til my appointment!! Please oh please let this get resolved today!! So far my digi results are still there. I'm really thinking about printing out a pic to take with me just in case. :wacko:

I've been a little disappointed as if all this works out properly, (fingers x) my lo's will only have 2 months of school left. I would rather have baby earlier, as I know I will need the time while my others are at school for napping!!! :haha:

3 more hours til my appointment!! Please oh please let this get resolved today!! So far my digi results are still there. I'm really thinking about printing out a pic to take with me just in case. :wacko:

hoping all goes ok and they take you serious demand a scan if you need too will be watching this space!! xx

I will! I'm not leaving without at least some appointments to get more answers. I will not let them brush this off. For God's sake, if it is something like an ectopic, I'd like to know about it before it ruptures! Or what if I've miscarried and it's not expelling? Or what if my progesterone is low? So many serious things could be wrong, and I'd like them ruled out!

And just to make me worry less, my genius of a lab just came in here wanting to go outside. So I got up to go to the door, and in the middle of the kitchen, he got soooo excited that he took off running - right under my legs. Down I went! Then he sat down next to me and looked at me like, "Hey. Why we sitting down?" Gotta love him.... lol

thats it you tell them! they cant treat you like this !!

lol aww bless him you be carefull my rottie pup is liek that too! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->