April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

O/T just have to share...My LO stole a tomato while I was cooking dinner, this is the result lol
Sorry so big :blush:
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb101/Cerrie311/100_0924.jpg
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb101/Cerrie311/100_0925.jpg
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb101/Cerrie311/100_0926.jpg
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb101/Cerrie311/100_0927.jpg

I hope to get to stay here. I am just 14dpo/4wks today, and praying that this baby sticks. I don't have the greatest history. My calculated "due date", which I never go by because I think they are ridiculous LOL, is the 23rd, but it would be kind of cool because 2 of my 3 children were born on the 23rd! (in Feb. and May)

And we keep growing and growing! Welcome to all the new mommies! So hard to keep up on here.

Mommyx1311: OMG so cute!! I've come home to similar situations with my bad doggies. They aren't as cute though. :haha: I bought 4 more tests yesterday too. $$$$

Elohcin: Congrats on the BFP! Sorry to hear about your previous MC's. :hugs: FX that ths one is a sticky bean.

Jcombes: It looks clear to me that you are pregnant. Possibly your HCG levels are just lower then average. Seeing as how the ranges are so broad it's possible you are as far along as you think. Good Luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Kristy: Wow I am so sorry that your husband is being such an ass! Stay strong! You deserve better! :hugs:

AFM: I did a CB digi this morning and got my 3+, I'll be 5 weeks on Wednesday so I am happy to see it early. Excited to get my beta done on Wednesday.

Thank you, Jenn. I did some googling, and found a calculator that used my cycle length, and it said I am due April 20th and I'm 4 weeks 2 days. The only problem is, I started getting BFP's on the 19th, and according to this calculator, I conceived on the 28th!!! lol

Thank you, Jenn. I did some googling, and found a calculator that used my cycle length, and it said I am due April 20th and I'm 4 weeks 2 days. The only problem is, I started getting BFP's on the 19th, and according to this calculator, I conceived on the 28th!!! lol

I really think you mc and conceived straight away :) either way. Your having a baby :)

Would u panic if u dont feel any pregnancy symptoms at 6 weeks and 2 days except fatigue and slightly sore boobs and rush to see a doctor straight away (today is 14/8/2012 at my country) or wait for the appointment date set on 17/8/2012?

Would u panic if u dont feel any pregnancy symptoms at 6 weeks and 2 days except fatigue and slightly sore boobs and rush to see a doctor straight away (today is 14/8/2012 at my country) or wait for the appointment date set on 17/8/2012?

I replied to a similar thread on another board about this very thing. This is my 11th pregnancy, and with the lats 10, only ONE of them have I had any early pregnancy symptoms with. (so basically I feel NO different in the first tri aside from bloating and stuff) The one pregnancy I DID have some symptoms with (in the form of light m/s) was one of my miscarriages.

Thanks elohcin. Just wanna hear more thoughts from mommies/mommies to be here. Thx!

No problem. I know how nerve wracking it can be to just feel "normal" when everyone else is feeling obviously pregnant!

Hey babysiew, I see you are in Malaysia. Im in Singapore! Hello neighbour :)

I actually think 6 + 2 is still early days yet. My MS only started for real in the past couple of days. I think you should wait til Friday so you are further along and if you get a scan, can hear the heartbeat :)

Hey Kirstyrich, horrid that OH was so mean! Hope it is just a phase for him and he comes around soon.

Jcombs, yay on digi positive! Now go to the doc and demand your rights! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hey babysiew, I see you are in Malaysia. Im in Singapore! Hello neighbour :)

I actually think 6 + 2 is still early days yet. My MS only started for real in the past couple of days. I think you should wait til Friday so you are further along and if you get a scan, can hear the heartbeat :)

Hi ebelle and hello neighbour!
Ur EDD is my son's birthdate! Lol
Even though this is the 2nd one, I am more panic this time becos I have been trying for 1.5 yrs. Just worried abt everything. Thx for the reassurance.

I really think you mc and conceived straight away :) either way. Your having a baby :)

DH is pretty set on that too. And I'd take that as an answer, but still wondering when the mc was? Guess it doesn't really matter. lol:wacko:

I can understand the feeling as I have been trying for 16 months as well.

I went for emergency scans earlier as I was having cramps everyday and was worried it was ectopic. 2 hcg betas and scans later, found out everything was fine, but because it was so early (5 + 3) they couldnt see anything. Just a sac. So I have a scan pic of just a sac but no yolk sac or fetal pole yet.

So in actual fact, it didnt make me feel much better and I still have to wait for my scan today.

Btw babysiew, does this mean your little one may be born very near your sons birthday? How cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->