April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I'm going to tell them. I've been so stressed out I can't think straight, and I need some peace about this. Even if it is bad news, it would be an answer, which is 100% better than just plain not knowing.

Yes, I love my dog, but I wish he had a bit more of a brain! lol

THanks and congrats to everyone on here! xxx

Join us

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE ON :bfp: H&H 9MONTHS

31st March (hoping for 1st April)
CandyApple19
Jsawyer7
Mermaidbirth
Ladyredlainey

1st (APRIL FOOLS :) )
Mummyconfused
Xxenssisl :angel:
wishnhoping
Chevy4by
Tacotime
Angela49uk
RKW
Mosh_girl
Prickly
Hockey24
mammyagain
xxxemmaxxx

2nd
Jcliff :angel:
Bearbadger
Mummy2b2013
theresarhuebb
Sammy2012
IsMiseMatt

3rd
Belle
ginny83
Bjs2005
Wanna Bump
Lisa64
Hayleyemma
beeba
Sugarfairy
HinkyBinky :angel:

4th
wannabwatkins
hopestruck
Babimabi
AVbaby
Roxane1986

5th
kirstabelle
Jjs2012
Cutieluls
sara317
Mummy2o

6th
Steph82
Dosey
bmavery

7th
TeAmo
Ttcjonesbaby1
Nimbec
Natasharae612

8th
Mommyx1311
Stmw
Sorsha
GossipGirl
Louloublue
carebearbaby
Lily28
Solitaire

9th
ooSweetPea
Melissabump
Doggylover
Cori2042
LauraApr2013

10th
Pghgirl3
Waterlily13 / 11th
Daisyr21
MegN1117
lilyc
Kalamazoo247
Ladykara
MelBear
Jlud
g3mz
MrsMomma

11th
LittleSpy
Laubull
Petite
rockabye
Gertie beetle
BabyK'sMam

12th
Sla545
ILoveYouZandT
x-li-x
FlyingMonkey
mamaofthree

13th
Jcombs35
Krissy485
Mommabrown
bun87

14th
Crownjewelz
lauramarie
mnjhowell
Vicyl
3boysandprego
Mammy_
bbymc

15th
RomaTomato
Hope1178
Swan girl
Cura33

16th
ukgirl23
Eleanor ace
CherylC3
TTC2308
Dynelle
Mandaxx
Angeluv
marymoomin

17th
Grace10209
Wannabewillow
Jenn76

18th
Kristyrich
thefirstbaby
CrystalMarie
malia

19th
LittleLady04
Mrs.Luvbug

20th
MollyMalone
Soccorgurl3
liams_mom
sargentgirl

21st
Bitsysarah

22nd

23rd
dani-o
MrsMoose

24th
girlinyork
Chanel88

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

Awaiting date
Kattyboop21
Tamithomas
Agiboma
Kte
froglady

Good luck jcombs hun i will be thinking of you... stay strong and dont let then fob you off. xxx

Oh Jcombs I can't wait to hear what the outcome of your appointment is. Good luck.

My dogs are so stupid as well. Our newest pup might be the stupidest dog I've ever met. But they are all great with kids. One of the chocolate labs follows my nephew around all the time, and it's so cute!!

Our lab is a year old, and he is smart, but he just gets too excited sometimes. He follows my kids around as well, and I have found if he doesn't like someone, they are NOT coming around us! He will get in between us and them and growl. I love that he's so protective of us.

That is so sweet! Only one of our labs ever growls...and that's only when he thinks one of the others might be coming in for a cuddle and stealing his space beside me :haha:

hahaha. Yes I have a smaller mutt that does that. If we try to cuddle the lab, he jumps up and tries to get closer. lol

Headed out in about 15 minutes. Got my baggy of tests and ready to go! lol

poas -- I peed on my very last hpt last night. I'm already feeling the withdrawal. :haha:

mommyx1311 -- :rofl: @ tomato vs. LO!

babysiew -- No, I wouldn't panic. I'd be quite thankful! Some women get m/s later. And some women don't get it at all. My friend who is 9 days behind me this time (we were pregnant together with our 1st LOs as well) didn't get m/s or nausea at all with her first. I hate her. I mean, I'm happy for her.:haha:

doggylover -- Congrats on your pea!

jcombs -- You should be at your appointment now. Hoping you get some actual answers today.

I had another labor dream last night. But my stupid alarm woke me up before I had the baby (and found out the sex)! :growlmad: For some reason I'm really looking forward to my first single-baby dream where I know the sex of the baby. I'm silly and that's what I'll convine myself I'm carrying (until we find out the sex at 15-16 weeks, at least. :haha:). I don't think I can count the quadruplet (2 boys 2 girls) dream because that's obviously not happening. :haha:

So, 24/7 nausea found me yesterday afternoon. :sick: I've almost been sick twice. I took 50mg of B6 this morning and feel much better (though not totally well). So, right now, I think B6 is worth giving it a shot if you're very nauseous! :thumbup: My OB didn't tell me about it until I was 12 weeks along with dd so it was too late for me to bother. I bought a bottle of B6 before even getting pregnant this time. :haha:

Littlespy, I may have ordered 30 ic's yesterday. They arrived today :D

April 20th for me! Hoping I got a sticky bean!!

I know the dates ours was possibly conceived and our due date is between the 18-20 of April :happydance: so you and are are bump buddies too! Congrats and I hope we have lovely sticky beans! I get the results from my HcG blood tests back today for my 18dpo test. FX'd for good numbers! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->