April Raindrops 2016

Hey Everyone, I don't know why I haven't joined this thread yet, but better late than never!

I'm due April 4th with a little boy :)

I can't remember if I updated about my 3 hour glucose test...but I passed :happydance:
My next check up is Monday and my anatomy scan is Dec 23rd! I cant wait to see our little man again! <3

Good luck to all the upcoming glucose tests! A little tip, if you can, walk around between blood draws, it helps your body process the glucose and you wont feel as crappy and it'll help it be more accurate instead of just sitting and waiting as your numbers will be higher :) (i learned that walking helps lower blood sugar in my last pregnancy as I had GD)

I've heard about that too... walking around would help with the sugar results. And IRL, we don't just sit around and do nothing whenever we eat something with sugar. So the body is used to process sugar better when we are moving and not when we are sedentary.

Exactly.
Perfect example...for the 1 hour test I just sat on my phone here on BnB and FB and my blood sugar was 183 and needs to be below 140 .
During the three hour I walked around the waiting room a little and in the last hour I walked almost the whole time because I was on the phone and I pace when I'm on the phone and my results were
Fasting : 81
1 hour : 147
2 hour : 153
3 hour : 96

What boy names have people chosen?? I'm sooo stuck

We picked Jaxson James. Jaxson because we both agreed on Jackson (we each had a paper and pen and looked thru baby names and each wrote the names we liked, then we compared lists and Jackson is the only name that made it on both of our lists) then I found the alternate spelling and we both like it. And James because that's my late grandfather's name; he had a heart attack last year

If I have a boy, he will be named Gabriel :) Middle name will be Gregoire after my grandfather who was my father figure.

I already have a Jacob, if this one was born a boy we'd chosen the name Caleb. She's going to be Esme though :)

I have a Parker Jay and this little lady will be Kenna Paige.

How is everyone feeling around here?

I feel so uncomfortable, my back hurts and I have this strange ache going through my belly so bending hurts :| my house is a tip and I can't even get up to clean!

24 weeks this Friday yaaay :)

Hey Z :hi:

I'm uncomfortable too. Slightly better now she's moved up a bit but back hurts, pelvis hurts, heart burn! Yurgh! xx

Round ligament pain over here as well as what feels like my back about to be snapped in half from the way he is laying

I am feeling really uncomfortable. We are in the middle of a heat wave here where I am, it has been above 38c /100f every day this week so far. After today, it's going to be above 40c /104f until Sunday. It's unbearable! :brat: I've had quite a few Braxton hicks contractions this week which I'm blaming on the heat, so I'm resting up and trying to drink lots of water :thumbup:

Oh jeez! It's been generally chilly here however nothing too crazy. Still waiting on the snow which is odd around this time haha! Oh well, a late winter works for me!

On other news, anatomy scan is tomorrow morning at 7:30 EST! Only 10 hours from now-ish EEK! I can't wait!

I think we're set on Elisabeth Suzanne and calling her Libby.

I got a pregnancy massage today and it was amazing :)

Uncomfortable over here lol braxton hicks, little bit of heartburn, getting full quick. I feel like this is all starting a little quicker than last time lol

How's everyone's weight gain? As of yesterday I've gained 17 lbs. 8.5 in the last 4 weeks! Lol I knew my clothes were getting tighter :happydance:

I am feeling really uncomfortable. We are in the middle of a heat wave here where I am, it has been above 38c /100f every day this week so far. After today, it's going to be above 40c /104f until Sunday. It's unbearable! :brat: I've had quite a few Braxton hicks contractions this week which I'm blaming on the heat, so I'm resting up and trying to drink lots of water :thumbup:
Its been hot in my state too. Much hotter than last year for sure. Im not coping as well as i normally would with the heat. So wish i had a pool lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->