April Raindrops 2016

I'm surprisingly not that uncomfortable yet thankfully! I've had a couple of days when I've over done it and my lower bumps been heavy and achy feeling but otherwise ok (just knackered!)

V-day for me today yay! And I hit double digits yesterday!! 98 days until my induction/section! Seems way too soon. Best start shopping more!

Also I'm having a 4d scan on Saturday! Hubs is paying for it as my Christmas present :)

I am feeling really uncomfortable. We are in the middle of a heat wave here where I am, it has been above 38c /100f every day this week so far. After today, it's going to be above 40c /104f until Sunday. It's unbearable! :brat: I've had quite a few Braxton hicks contractions this week which I'm blaming on the heat, so I'm resting up and trying to drink lots of water :thumbup:
Its been hot in my state too. Much hotter than last year for sure. Im not coping as well as i normally would with the heat. So wish i had a pool lol!!

Me too! :hugs::hissy::grr:

Happy V day Salamander, it's V day for us too :D feels like such a milestone xx

Happy V days ladies! Can't believe it but this pregnancy does feel like its flown by if you think about it

I'm like the rest of you ladies acid reflux, hip/back pain, and my pubic bone by the end of the day feels like I've been repeatedly punched. I've been wearing my belly band, but Kenna doesn't seem to like it and rconstantly stretches out and kicks.

We are calling our little lady Freya Grace :cloud9:

I feel good most days. Frequent headaches and my hips/back get very sore if I've done too much bending and walking but aside from that I feel better than my other two pregnancies.

Very tired this week, feel like I could sleep for Britain atm.

I get winded easily standing up, but other than that no real pains to speak of over here. I was told at my apt this week that the twins will be getting scans weekly starting at 32 weeks to check for breathing, movements and fluids.

Winter hasn't even really started here and already my belly won't fit in my coat anymore.

At least the nausea seems to have subsided. I'm eating so much less than first tri, but still gaining weight like a champ :haha:

Uncomfortable over here lol braxton hicks, little bit of heartburn, getting full quick. I feel like this is all starting a little quicker than last time lol

How's everyone's weight gain? As of yesterday I've gained 17 lbs. 8.5 in the last 4 weeks! Lol I knew my clothes were getting tighter :happydance:

I lost 17lbs initially and so far I've only gained 7 of it back.

i bought a cheap maternity puffer coat at walmart for $19 and it's insanely warm!

i don't have any pains or anything - just heartburn which is easily remedied with some zantac, and i live on the 3rd floor, so i get a little winded walking up the stairs daily, but not too bad. i've gained 14-15 pounds already (yikesssssss) but the weight gain has strangely started to slow. considering that i gained 60 pounds with my DS1, i'm pretty proud of myself this time around, lol! my goal gain is 30 or less. i'm going to try very very hard to meet that goal!!

Uncomfortable over here lol braxton hicks, little bit of heartburn, getting full quick. I feel like this is all starting a little quicker than last time lol

How's everyone's weight gain? As of yesterday I've gained 17 lbs. 8.5 in the last 4 weeks! Lol I knew my clothes were getting tighter :happydance:

I lost 17lbs initially and so far I've only gained 7 of it back.

So far I lost 3 pounds. But I'm a bigger girl so it was expected that I'd be losing a tad of weight.

I originally lost 20lbs in the first trimester, at my last appt my weight gain was a total of 4 1/2 lbs so far. I am hoping to gain no more than 10lbs which is what I gained with my son. I'm a bigger girl so I'm thankful I'm not putting on tons of weight.

So anatomy scan was today! I had to change my signature since I found out today that I'm actually having a boy! I was so convinced that it was a girl that it took me a bit to process being told it was a boy. haha! But I couldn't be happier! :cloud9:

Congrats Kuji!

I was shopping around Westfield and my god my lower back and lower abdomen are so achey!! Popped into Mamas & Papas and they were selling 3 pack sleep suits for half price was £22 now £11 for any UK ladies who may be interested :)

I picked up 0-3 months but somehow come home with 3-6 :dohh:

So anatomy scan was today! I had to change my signature since I found out today that I'm actually having a boy! I was so convinced that it was a girl that it took me a bit to process being told it was a boy. haha! But I couldn't be happier! :cloud9:
Congratulations on team :blue:

As for weight gain I've gained 3lbs now, but I was very ill with hyperemesis until around 15 weeks. 2lbs of that has been in the last three weeks too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->