April Raindrops 2016

feeling so nauseas right now! Feel like puking up :(

As for the weight gain well I don't know in pounds but at my first booking apt beginning of September I was about 60kg but according to my scales I'm now 70kg LOL

Is that normal?

i bought a cheap maternity puffer coat at walmart for $19 and it's insanely warm!

i don't have any pains or anything - just heartburn which is easily remedied with some zantac, and i live on the 3rd floor, so i get a little winded walking up the stairs daily, but not too bad. i've gained 14-15 pounds already (yikesssssss) but the weight gain has strangely started to slow. considering that i gained 60 pounds with my DS1, i'm pretty proud of myself this time around, lol! my goal gain is 30 or less. i'm going to try very very hard to meet that goal!!

I'll have to check out Walmart for a coat.

I'm not even trying to limit my weight gain. I gained 50 or so lbs with my son and lost it all and then some within 4 months. I think I'm already up half of that this pregnancy.

Hi ladies...haven't popped in to post in a while but I've been reading.

We have a bit name all set...Macaiah Israel. Definitely struggling with girl names. We always do. My daughter's name was easy as I new I always wanted that, during the discussion it was difficult finding something other than that just in case and it's proving difficult this time as well. I'm thinking this is a boy so maybe we're all set but seeing his I'm staying team yellow I have to be prepared.

So far I've gained 12lbs. Very impressed with myself as I usually gain that in first tri. my goal was 15, no more than 20 and I think I'll do that...the 20 Posey I mean, lol.

So far so good. Hubbs finally felt baby move the other day and now he's absolutely engulfed with it, lol. He constantly wants to feel and is trying to decide what music to let baby listen to. My husband is a musician, plays French horn...symphony and orchestral, so it will be something along those lines. We pay music for all the kids...I have baby bus for my belly. Really good investment I'd say.

Vday on Friday for me at 24 weeks! Yay! It is always such a milestone to get there. I knew some places don't intervene until 26 weeks but mine is 24 which makes me feel very comfortable...God forbid I would need the help at that point.

Been very emotional lately with EVERYTHING and it's taking its toll on my sleep.

New truck came which kind of cheered me up yesterday. It was so nice cause they brought it to my house which was super helpful as hubbs had to work last night and it was just my pregnant self with the kids. Can't wait to drive it! I have to switch the car seats over...now we can get the third one and it will fit, lol.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing ok right now!

Kuji-- Congrats on team blue!

I've gained 4lbs so far. My son I gained a total of 35lbs, but if you deduct what he weighed I gained roughly 27lbs. We'll see on monday what I've gained when I go in for my check up.

24 weeks for me today yaay! I just realised we all getting so close to third tri now! Madness!

Is anyone else gonna be using a Moses basket? I'm not sure what to do as my first absolutely hated it but maybe this one won't... Hopefully

Love this one https://www.mothercare.com/Mamas-an...returnSrule=null&start=10&returnScrollPos=277 but the price is crazy lol. Definitely not worth especially when they'll outgrow it so fast

How's everyone else?

Happy V day lovely! Ooh that is so cute. We're thinking of getting this -

https://www.mothercare.com/The-Litt...Bedside-Crib---Natural/630721,default,pd.html

Just looks very practical! xx

Happy v-day girls :)

We've bought a Chicco next2me and planning on using a travel cot and toddle pod downstairs. I wouldn't trust Flynn not to knock the Moses basket over!

Happy V-day! I can't wait till I can join you ladies haha! Approx. 2 and a half more weeks!

I've always wanted one, because they look so pretty. But they dont really sell those in the US. I use the pack N Play. I also have a portable bassinet that I use when they seep next to me.

24 weeks for me today yaay! I just realised we all getting so close to third tri now! Madness!

Is anyone else gonna be using a Moses basket? I'm not sure what to do as my first absolutely hated it but maybe this one won't... Hopefully

Love this one https://www.mothercare.com/Mamas-an...returnSrule=null&start=10&returnScrollPos=277 but the price is crazy lol. Definitely not worth especially when they'll outgrow it so fast

How's everyone else?

Babyjan, I love that basket, so cute!

Dani, does that crib swing, really like the look of that and need a crib for the bedroom I think.

We have chosen this basket for baby sleeping through the day downstairs :)

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-millie-boris-moses-basket/7700N9300/type-i/

So pretty <3

Dani, does that crib swing, really like the look of that and need a crib for the bedroom I think.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-millie-boris-moses-basket/7700N9300/type-i/

So pretty <3

That's another one I was looking at yesterday! absolutely gorgeous X

I changed it to public so hopefully it works now.

So pretty <3

Yes I believe it does a little, not as much as a swinging crib would though xx

Kuji - That is the cutest video ever!!! Your Mom is sooo cute and funny!

Oh my goodness is anyone else still suffering exhaustion.
Im 25 weeks today and its getting worse. I have been suffering insomnia for a few weeks now and looking after 3 young boys its just draining every ounce of energy i have. We are on school holidays now for 6 weeks and im not sure how im going to cope. When my 6 year old is at school and 5 year old at preschool ( 2 days a week for him ) i can catch a short nap when the baby sleeps. But now they have both finished up for the year there's no chance. Im so tired i could cry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->