April Raindrops 2016

Oh my goodness is anyone else still suffering exhaustion.
Im 25 weeks today and its getting worse. I have been suffering insomnia for a few weeks now and looking after 3 young boys its just draining every ounce of energy i have. We are on school holidays now for 6 weeks and im not sure how im going to cope. When my 6 year old is at school and 5 year old at preschool ( 2 days a week for him ) i can catch a short nap when the baby sleeps. But now they have both finished up for the year there's no chance. Im so tired i could cry :(

I am. It did go away but it's been back for about two weeks. I am so so tired it's unbelievable. Wouldn't the kids let you nap if you put a movie on? My two are more than happy at 5 and nearly 4 to watch a movie, draw etc whilst I nap beside them on the couch, and obviously they wake me if they need anything :) I didn't expect to be this tired in second tri.

Happy V-Day to the ladies that are there!

Kuji-- Cute gender reveal video.

AFM-- 25 weeks today. Can't believe I'm so close to double digit days!

I'm still feeling really tired at nearly 22 weeks. I feel a bit better after having a lie down on the sofa while my little one naps and my 3 year old played with his train track, but I'm still looking forward to an early night.

Hi Everyone!

I have been off of the internet really for quite a few months so I haven't been on here in a long time! Here is what has been going on with my pregnancy thus far.

I am 26 weeks this week, I was sick from weeks 6-12 but no vomiting, only nausea all day.

Second Trimester has been really good so far. Only major symptoms have been back and sciatica pain. I've also got a new symptom which is that both my nipples have been leaking @___@ lol.

I started feeling movement around 17w2d and we found out the gender at 20w3d, even though we really wanted a girl, we are having a baby boy.

His name is Desmond Quinn Ngo. :)

Other than that, I have been fighting with my insurance company the past several weeks. I am trying to get them to cover my midwife and homebirth, which they won't do at the moment. They mostly wont do it because my midwife is out of network. So I am trying to get them to cover her as if she was in-network. They denied my first attempt so I appealed. They said they would have results for me on the 18th, so I'm waiting for their letter to see if they approved it or not. If they don't, I will just keep appealing. Everything I've read has suggested that if I keep pushing it, they will give in eventually, so hopefully that'll be the case. I mean, we'll do our homebirth either way and pay for it, but obviously it would be better if my insurance would cover it.

Andddd, here's my latest bump pic! :)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Setsuna22/25weeks_zpsy0uhak2m.png

I am. It did go away but it's been back for about two weeks. I am so so tired it's unbelievable. Wouldn't the kids let you nap if you put a movie on? My two are more than happy at 5 and nearly 4 to watch a movie, draw etc whilst I nap beside them on the couch, and obviously they wake me if they need anything :) I didn't expect to be this tired in second tri.

They are very busy boys lol my 6 year old will no problem but the 5 year old gets bored after about 15 minutes and starts bugging me lol hopefully we will all get some energy back soon :)

Hi Everyone!

I have been off of the internet really for quite a few months so I haven't been on here in a long time! Here is what has been going on with my pregnancy thus far.

I am 26 weeks this week, I was sick from weeks 6-12 but no vomiting, only nausea all day.

Second Trimester has been really good so far. Only major symptoms have been back and sciatica pain. I've also got a new symptom which is that both my nipples have been leaking @___@ lol.

I started feeling movement around 17w2d and we found out the gender at 20w3d, even though we really wanted a girl, we are having a baby boy.

His name is Desmond Quinn Ngo. :)

Other than that, I have been fighting with my insurance company the past several weeks. I am trying to get them to cover my midwife and homebirth, which they won't do at the moment. They mostly wont do it because my midwife is out of network. So I am trying to get them to cover her as if she was in-network. They denied my first attempt so I appealed. They said they would have results for me on the 18th, so I'm waiting for their letter to see if they approved it or not. If they don't, I will just keep appealing. Everything I've read has suggested that if I keep pushing it, they will give in eventually, so hopefully that'll be the case. I mean, we'll do our homebirth either way and pay for it, but obviously it would be better if my insurance would cover it.

Andddd, here's my latest bump pic! :)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Setsuna22/25weeks_zpsy0uhak2m.png
Congratulations on team :blue: boys are awesome. Your bump is really cute.
Hope you can sort your insurance to get the home birth :)

Oh Misscalasis, I can sympathise with you totally. I feel extremely exhausted all day, everyday. Having a toddler to look after (22 months) plus being pregnant with twins is physically draining. On top of that we have had a ridiculous heatwave this past week with Saturday getting up to 44c /111f. I know you've had a heatwave to contend with too :( Argh! Nightmare weather!

Do you think you could be low in iron? The reason I ask is I had a blood test to check my iron levels on Friday because of sheer exhaustion, and the results came back yesterday that my levels are very low. I started on iron tablets last night, so I'm yet to feel any different, but I'm lead to believe by my doctor that I will feel much better soon. Maybe worth getting your levels checked too Hun? I hope you feel better soon and can catch up on some much needed sleep xx

They are very busy boys lol my 6 year old will no problem but the 5 year old gets bored after about 15 minutes and starts bugging me lol hopefully we will all get some energy back soon :)

Oh man, don't know how I'd survive, especially on days when I'm working! My younger would watch Disney films all day and my oldest would be content to draw, play on my laptop etc for a couple of hours - I do usually only nap an hour or so though.

Hopefully it passes soon!

I'm knackered too and can't seem to sleep well at the moment :nope:.

Sleep is starting to cruise out the window for me too unfortunately. The restless legs are starting to kick in and I wake up feeling like I've only been very lightly sleeping all night. Not to mention my shoulders and neck ALWAYS hurt when I wake up now.

And thanks to winter slowly creeping in, the air is so dry lately. My cat did a back-flip off of our bed last week and knocked over the humidifier and I am pretty sure completely fried it. I'm still clinging to the fact that it MIGHT dry out and work again though. For now I am suffering with very dry nostrils and throat when waking up in the morning. I am just waiting for the day that it turns into bloody noses.

Oh god the restless legs are terrible :hugs: I don't remember having it with my first. I'm pretty much ready for bed now. Can't face cooking dinner.

I actually had terrible restless legs with my first pregnancy that seemed to have started when I found out I was pregnant and didn't go away until I gave birth. I remember that being my primary symptom through my entire pregnancy. This time it's just barely starting, so I guess I can't complain too much.

I had a few weeks where sleep was pretty rough but the past week or so, it's been the total opposite. I keep sleeping too much now, around 10-12 hrs @___@

I haven't posted on the forums in FOREVER, so I am going to go through and see if I remember anyone in here, or if everyone is new to me - I was in the TTC for a long time ... then after infertility treatments out the wa-zoo, I had my daughter and then in May of this year I had an ovarian wedge resection and July 4th week, I got pregnant with our son :) Who is scheduled to make his arrival via c-section on April 3rd. I would love to be part of this group if it's not too late to hop in :)

Oh Misscalasis, I can sympathise with you totally. I feel extremely exhausted all day, everyday. Having a toddler to look after (22 months) plus being pregnant with twins is physically draining. On top of that we have had a ridiculous heatwave this past week with Saturday getting up to 44c /111f. I know you've had a heatwave to contend with too :( Argh! Nightmare weather!

Do you think you could be low in iron? The reason I ask is I had a blood test to check my iron levels on Friday because of sheer exhaustion, and the results came back yesterday that my levels are very low. I started on iron tablets last night, so I'm yet to feel any different, but I'm lead to believe by my doctor that I will feel much better soon. Maybe worth getting your levels checked too Hun? I hope you feel better soon and can catch up on some much needed sleep xx
I hope your tablets kick in soon!
We had a massive heat wave too but has been nice as cool the last 2 days with some much needed rain.
When i had my full blood work done at the beginning the dr did mention i was on the lower side but to just make sure i kept up with pregnancy vitamins. Thing is i was so sick i couldn't take them so im thinking it could be. Ill see the dr and ask to have it tested again. Ive been craving ice cubes again like my last two pregnancies and ive been told that can be an indicator or low iron?

good news on my part - i did my GD glucose test yesterday. my levels were supposed to be under 140, and they were 97! so that's amazing. one less thing to worry about. we've had some financial setbacks this holiday season (thank goodness my son's gifts were purchased months ago!) and it's had me rather down. but then i heard this little guy's heartbeat yesterday at the dr's office, and i realized, i'm about to have 2 healthy, beautiful little boys. so many people don't get to have any and have been struggling so long. so it is a happy christmas. i am so so lucky.

I haven't posted on the forums in FOREVER, so I am going to go through and see if I remember anyone in here, or if everyone is new to me - I was in the TTC for a long time ... then after infertility treatments out the wa-zoo, I had my daughter and then in May of this year I had an ovarian wedge resection and July 4th week, I got pregnant with our son :) Who is scheduled to make his arrival via c-section on April 3rd. I would love to be part of this group if it's not too late to hop in :)
Welcome hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->