April Raindrops 2016

good news on my part - i did my GD glucose test yesterday. my levels were supposed to be under 140, and they were 97! so that's amazing. one less thing to worry about. we've had some financial setbacks this holiday season (thank goodness my son's gifts were purchased months ago!) and it's had me rather down. but then i heard this little guy's heartbeat yesterday at the dr's office, and i realized, i'm about to have 2 healthy, beautiful little boys. so many people don't get to have any and have been struggling so long. so it is a happy christmas. i am so so lucky.
So glad for you! I hope the new year is better for you :)

I am a silent user but my awful heartburn yuckkkkkk
made me write now .
These days my worst symptoms is the bad heartburn , I am using gaviscon but not working for more then 5 minutes , don't know what to do and doctor never give me anything else saying : gaviscon is the safest medicine you can take for heartburn during pregnant .....

Hope these few months runs fast ��

I did but an exhausting one too. Especially since I was stuck an hour and a half away from home and my only ride decided not to leave the Christmas party until midnight... and I had to work the next morning.

All in all though, I had fun :) Got to see lots of family members again and bond. Everyone was all excited about being able to actually talk to me about the baby so it was nice. <3

Hope everyone had a nice christmas!

My 23 week bump!

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/7F09464B-E3D6-41DB-B889-497C54335A7E_zpsop2hlk9d.jpg

Has anyone bought anything for baby in the Sales? I got these three dresses for £16 yesterday :

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/08816CFF-E06B-40FC-B55A-2B61ED0E03F0_zpscuotnb7q.jpg

It was a good Christmas, even if my boys were a bit cranky. Too much activity for the little guys with no naps will do that. I gave my mom a gift that revealed the sex of my twins and I should have recorded her and my sister's reactions. I got them both crying. So that made Christmas Eve awesome.

I figure I have about 3 months left. Between the average deliver date for twins being in the 35th week and my OB practice wanting to deliver at 37. I'm hoping they'll stay put long enough to avoid any NICU time though. Other than that since they are already leaving me short of breath with everything I do (standing up, sitting down, walking) I'll be ready.

Cute stuff Natasha! I didn't actually go to the sales but I got lil hats off the next sales online and body suits. I'm just gonna keep looking for anything else nice!

Thinking to get our car seat off Argos for £99 the maxi cosi cabrio fix. I just can't believe once we get into January basically this Friday lol! We really don't have too long left :shock:

Cute stuff Natasha! I didn't actually go to the sales but I got lil hats off the next sales online and body suits. I'm just gonna keep looking for anything else nice!

Thinking to get our car seat off Argos for £99 the maxi cosi cabrio fix. I just can't believe once we get into January basically this Friday lol! We really don't have too long left :shock:

I feel the same about the time. I still have at least £1000 to get together for the rest of my mamas and papas stuff and the thought of use being into January as of next week is bloody scary!

I haven't purchased anything yet. Don't need anything to be honest. What I will get is a take home outfit...one boy, one girl. Can't wait!

Welp I had a scare today. Winter decided to finally decided to show it's face.... And I'm so clumsy... I tried really hard to be careful but still ended up slipping :( Thankfully I landed on all fours though so only my knees hurt.

Kuji-- Glad you are okay. Both times I have fallen I've landed on all fours also. Killer on the knees, hips, and wrists.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

AFM-- I am in double digits 98 days..... Sheesh. I feel like nothing is ready and having mini "omg" attacks. I have my sugar test January 6th BLECH, but I'm taking the day off because we have new appliances being delivered also. I felt horrible after when I did the 1 hour & 3 hour for my son.

Happy V day to me :D

Attachments

• 12435400_10153887541722578_1754546260_o.jpg
    12435400_10153887541722578_1754546260_o.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
Kuji - so glad you didn't get too injured when you fell. I fell recently too, and I think I pulled a hip muscle because that hurt for a couple days! It makes me so nervous when stuff like that happens!

lala - congrats on the good scan! That is great news!

Linz - happy V-day!

afm - had my 24 wk apt yesterday and have a terrible UTI. So I'm taking meds for that and feeling a lot better today. My next apt is Jan 27 when I will take the glucose test. It seems pretty far away.

KozmikKitten- Thanks. I feel lucky with the way I fell. But ouch! Sorry to hear that! :( I get what you mean about worrying when it happens. You're often told since you're young that falling is super dangerous for pregnant women so when you get there and it happens, you can't help but mini panic!

Sorry about the uti, at least the medicine will help. :)

__

And Happy New Years to everyone! :D It's been an interesting but good year, despite all the bumps! I'm hoping everyone has a great 2016 filled with adorable little ones to love~! <3

Happy new years everyone! We are having babies this year :O its going fast. Almost 3rd tri, have glucose test on Monday then mw appt on Tuesday. Hubby goes back to work after a week off :(

Hey everyone! Hope your all well!

26 weeks today! Can't believe third tri next week!!! I also have my glucose test in the next two weeks

Happy New Year! Can't believe we're having our babies this year :D so exciting. I have my 28 week midwife appt in two weeks, have to have an anti d injection - NOT looking forward to that.

Happy 26 weeks babyjan x

Happy New year everyone!

26 weeks today! Glucose test next Friday along with third tri! Exclamation on third tri...not the glucose test...

Happy New Year! 1 more week before I VDay. I'm super exited and can't wait. I really hope this year is better then last year. It's been a pretty hard one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->