April Raindrops 2016

Happy New Year, ladies! Not much longer now....!!!

Happy New Year ladies! :flower:

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas and New Year. I echo the thoughts of you all - we are going to have our babies this year! Time is marching along for sure!

All is going well with me over here. Happy viability day to my twins for last week! :happydance: What a milestone and a relief! I was due for my 4 weekly growth scan on Friday, but as it fell on a public/bank holiday it has been rescheduled to this Wednesday. Hopefully everything is going well in there with the babies and my cervix isn't shortening.

Getting ready to set up the nursery this month. We are pretty well organised now, just a matter of getting sorted out.

So far we have bought:

- cots

- twin pram

- Maxi Cosi capsules

- highchairs

- swaddles, blankets and muslin wraps

- clothing for baby boy from 0000 up to 6 months (already have baby girls clothes from my daughter)

We pretty much just need to buy an additional Moses basket and another cot mattress and we are done! :)

According to my obstetrician, it's only 7 weeks and 4 days until the babies have a 60% chance of coming of their own accord from that point onwards! :shock: Hopefully I can keep them cooking until 37 weeks which is my goal (12 weeks 4 days away) but upon the hospitals advice, we are getting ready for them just incase they make an early appearance.

Hope everyone is keeping well and your babies and doing well also. Love reading everyone's updates, so keep them coming :hugs:

starting to feel pretty large right now - baby boy has been up in my ribs, all over the place for the past few weeks. don't know how i'll survive 13-14 more weeks of being so large, lol. i even had a stranger ask if i was due soon. um, no. sigh. lol.

Happy holidays and happy new year to all the lovely ladies here! :D

V-day for me on Tuesday! It's so exciting!

Baby boy tends to mostly be active when I relax which is both nice and sometimes surprising! I've been startled awake a few times when I'd be half asleep because of him! :haha:

I'll be looking for a new apartment real soon, hopefully before the baby shower so I don't have to move all the stuff I'll get from one apartment to the other.

My bump pic from yesterday at 24w2d :). I was measuring 8 weeks ahead 4 weeks ago when I last saw my obstetrician. I'll be interested to see how big I'm measuring now when I next see my obstetrician on Friday morning :blush:

Hope everyone is feeling well :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Cute Jones! I was just thinking we needed to be sharing bump pics. Here's me on Saturday at 26+1!

Attachments

• IMAG0528_1.jpg
    IMAG0528_1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
Happy New Year Everyone! My son and I have been sick throughout most of the holiday, his starting Christmas Eve. Can't believe I'm already at 27 weeks today. DH is annoying me because he wants to completely gut Kenna's room and doesn't want to do it til the end of February beginning of March. Doesn't give me much time to get everything settled before she gets here.

Lovely bumps ladies!

Last picture I took was at 23 weeks :

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/7F09464B-E3D6-41DB-B889-497C54335A7E_zpsop2hlk9d.jpg

Ooh, I love seeing bump photos. Here's mine at 23 weeks. I feel like my bump has doubled in size in the 4 days since that was taken though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
Love the bump pics girls!
Had my 2 hour GTT yesterday, it sucked. I was so bored lol but its over and done with now. Had a mw appt today and measuring 2 weeks ahead again apparently. I have a different mw each time. The one that i had today measured me 2 weeks a head at 19 weeks then the next mw put me right on dates at my last appt.
I bought bubs cradle yesterday and thats really the only big thing so far. Handful of clothes/wraps/bibs.

27 weeks and 1 day :)

Attachments

• 20160105_083903.jpg
    20160105_083903.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 14
Lovely bumps ladies, i'll take my 27 week bump shot tomorrow, eeeek! xx

babyjan-- Thank you. It's time for a trim for sure.

Kuji-- Happy V-Day!

Third tri today :D 27 week bump

12439204_10153949247875362_6706128956506482388_n.jpg

Oh I had no idea 3rd tri started at 27 weeks! I always thought it started at 28 weeks?

Enjoying all the bump pix! I haven't taken any recent ones but will do one soon enough!

Anybody here has got gestational diabetes? I got diagnosed just before Christmas and have been watching my diet since I came back from London (celebrated Christmas there with friends). It's quite a bummer cos this is the first time I got GD and this is my 3rd pregnancy.

On the plus side, I lost 1 kg already, cos I've been cutting back on carbs and not snacking. I wouldn't say I eat unhealthily but I do snack as and when I want. And now, I can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->