April Raindrops 2016

Congrats on 3rd tri ladies!! I can't believe how fast this is flying by

Time is certainly flying!

Our 4D scan, 25 weeks

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/9FE92CD2-1AF9-4CC1-BB1E-393F4271482F_zpskyv8yrzy.jpg

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/3E42B554-919B-4D98-B9B6-7190D36352FB_zpsycwwqqlv.jpg

Glad the BH's stopped for you ladies.
Congrats to the 3rd tri ladies!

Natasha-- Love you 4D images.

Any ladies having baby showers or sprinkles?

AFM-- I failed my 1 hour glucose test which I did for my son as well. They wanted me to do the 3 hour test, but it takes me 3-4 days to recover from that one so I said I'd do the 2 weeks of finger pricks. I know everything will come out fine. Ended up at Urgent Care on Friday due to a nasty cold that wouldn't go away.

i think some of my neighborhood friends are going to get together for a "sprinkle" but i think it will just be drinks and food and possibly diapers. nothing crazy. i did make a registry, but only for the coupons, hehee! i think if this one was a girl, people would want to give more gifts, but since i'm having a boy and already have a boy, i think most people assume we have everything we need - when in fact my DH and i will be spending about $1,000 of tax return money on double stroller, bassinet, etc! yikes.

Yeah. Those are our main expenses too. I have a friend who has started giving me her daughters clothes. Some were never even worn.

annoyed at my doctor's office today. i like my doctors, they're great. the nurses, eh, not so much. i think they have so much responsibility that they overlook things, which i am annoyed at. they called today to remind me about getting my antibody blood screen test next week (i'm Rh- and will get the Rhogam Anti-D shot next Monday). i already had my antibody screen at 8 weeks on September 2nd. so why do i have to get another one? they didn't look at my chart, so they would have made me get another blood test when in fact i don't need it. just annoyed. if i wasn't so far into my pregnancy, i'd consider switching practices. it also happened in january when i had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. i had an appointment the day after my miscarriage was complete, and they just let me go home. after i got home, i remembered that i was Rh-, and called to ask if i needed a Rhogam shot. the office freaked out and made me come right back - they had forgotten to give it to me. what if i'd never called and remembered? ugh. but that's just the nurses. like i said, i love my doctors. good thing this is my last baby!

Jeez, those nurses sound special :/ I understand they have a lot on their plate but they should still be careful and read through people's charts carefully.

As for baby showers, I will be having one for sure since it's baby #1 and we have literally almost nothing! I originally wanted it in February but it'll probably be in March instead since one of my cousins is having hers in February and I'd like it to be spread out a tad from hers. I'm definitely really excited though :) I always loved baby showers but of course never got to experience being the mom of honor at one :haha: So it'll be interesting to see how it is from that role.

We won't be having a shower. They're not the 'done' thing here. :)

I'm suffering really bad with headaches again in the last two days :( I shouldn't really complain as I'm otherwise 'okay' this pregnancy but they make me feel so ill and done in.

A snap from our 4d scan :)

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/Mobile%20Uploads/20160111_124053_zpsqxjnecng.jpg

Gorgeous scan pics Natasha & Mrs.B :) So adorable!

Hope everyone is doing well. Love reading everyone's updates :hugs:

AFM - I had my growth scan at 24 weeks, followed up by an appointment with my obstetrician at 25 weeks last Friday. Overall it went well. Babies are both healthy and doing well, so that's the main thing.

The doctor noted that Twin A (baby girl) has twin growth discordance. Baby girl is measuring in the 31st percentile and baby boy is measuring in the 82nd percentile. He said it may be nothing to worry about, but the gap has widened in their growth difference since my last scan 5 weeks ago, so at my next growth scan in 2 weeks time they would like to see that they are roughly measuring around the same, and that the gap has not widened further. If it has they will need to look into why baby girl is not growing at the same rate as her brother. Hopefully it's just genetic make-up at play, and nothing else. The doctor also noted that baby boy has mild polyhydramnios - which is excess fluid in his sac. Hopefully these issues will resolve themselves before my next scan, they are making me feel a little anxious and stressed right now.

My iron levels are particularly low from my recent blood test, so I have to increase my iron intake further, and if no improvement in 2 weeks time I will need to have an iron infusion through an IV drip in hospital.

Fundal height at 25 weeks was measuring 37 weeks so I am pretty much measuring full term now :shock: Massive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful bump jonesbaby! Heres my singleton bump at 27+5 eek!

https://i66.tinypic.com/2rxk7td.jpg

And my 4d scan from 24 weeks :)
https://i63.tinypic.com/2w5rsy8.jpghttps://i63.tinypic.com/24q23p4.jpg

We won't be having a shower. They're not the 'done' thing here. :)

I'm suffering really bad with headaches again in the last two days :( I shouldn't really complain as I'm otherwise 'okay' this pregnancy but they make me feel so ill and done in.

Get a prescription for Fioricet. It works amazing! I get migraines and it's the only thing that works for me

Lovely scans and bump pics girls :)

I was literally just thinking about how fast time is going! At my 16 week midwife apt back in October the midwife was booking my 28 week apt which is for tomorrow to get my glucose test done. At the time when she put January 13th 2016 I just thought how far away is that but we were both agreed it will no doubt come around quick! I just can't believe how fast time is going!! It's actually scary! my first pregnancy did not feel this fast at all!

Love the 4d scan pics girls, and gorgeous bumps too.

It is going so fast. I have my 28 week app tomorrow too, I don't have to do the glucose test but I have to have my shot of anti d which i'm not looking forward to. It bloody hurts!

xx

Here's my 26 week bump pick :) As much as it doesn't look massive in the pic, I feel massive, hate bending down and I've got killer heartburn in the evenings atm. Had to have some gavsicon last night it was that bad, didn't have to have it at all in my other pregnancies.

Hope everyone is well xx

Attachments

• 12528197_10153917145317578_716148256_o.jpg
    12528197_10153917145317578_716148256_o.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
Jonesbaby-- My son had the same thing and it actually cleared up before he was born. Hoping your baby girl is okay and catches up to her brother.

Lovely 4D scans ladies!

Back from my 28 week apt!

Done my glucose test and drank 280ml of lucozade within 5 mins and no eating till bloods are taken, I should hear back in a week I think. Measured bump at its measuring 30cm which she said it's fine and could be down to his position or second babies measuring big (kinda explains why my family always say I look big lol) heart rate fine! Baby was moving about so much which said could be down to the sugary drink.

I asked about the cramps she said most likely BH and obviously give a ring if they close together and painful. Ermm yeah BP fine, urine fine and all looks well :) Also because I had low platelets with my first pregnancy she will let me know if I have that again.

Next appointment is at 34 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->