April Raindrops 2016

you're lucky, babyjan! after the 28 week appointment, my doctor wants me to come every 2 weeks.... so i'll have a 30, 32, 34 and 36 week appointment. then at 36 weeks i have to go once a week. aghhhh! so many appointments!!!

Had my 28 week check up today too. Had anti d (ouch). All looking good, whooping cough vaccine next week then see her again at 34 weeks. I am measuring 27cm which she said is probably just because i'm petite, everything else fine with baby.

12507477_10153965065075362_2818605068483482442_n.jpg

you're lucky, babyjan! after the 28 week appointment, my doctor wants me to come every 2 weeks.... so i'll have a 30, 32, 34 and 36 week appointment. then at 36 weeks i have to go once a week. aghhhh! so many appointments!!!

I've been every 2 weeks since I was 6 weeks gone. Its a nightmare!

Glad everyones appointments went well x

Oh yes, forgot I get the anti-d this week too. I didn't think mine hurt last time? I've had it twice (had a mc in Jan) and I get it in the butt lol

Also anyone's belly starting to get a touch itchy? Just noticed it yesterday. Time to slather on the coconut oil!!!

Jtink, that's a lot of appointments! Is there a particular reason?

Generally with second baby your seen less. With my first I was seen every 2 weeks towards the end for blood tests and results due to low platelets.

As for the itchy bump yes mines very itchy! Hope this doesn't mean more stretch marks!

I think it's pretty standard in the US, but I'm high risk for my crohns, so that's why I'm seen

jtink-- Definitely feel you on the itchy belly. I've been slathering Palmer's stretch mark lotion all over my belly and hips.

My 28 week appointment is Monday which I'll actually be 29 weeks at and then I go to 2 week appointments as well. I've started doing my blood sugar tests with my new meter and everything is within normal ranges so far.

I finished babies crib blanket. Next appointment is friday, I think I still have another 4 weeks before I go every 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 2016-01-10 11.01.36.jpg
    2016-01-10 11.01.36.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2016-01-10 11.02.21.jpg
    2016-01-10 11.02.21.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
Must be US because I've started two week appointments as well. A little early tho. It's because my last appt was Monday and I was almost 26 weeks and need a repeat coloposcopy at 28 weeks. Normally I would start 2 weeks at 28 weeks. I'm not high risk this time either so that's not a factor.

AFM my appt Monday went well! I thought i'd been gaining too fast from eating like it's going outta style lol but they were happy with my gain :) we went over my anatomy scan results and baby boy looks perfect. He's a little on the small side. 32% at the scan Dec 23rd. But doctor didn't seem worried at all, especially since i'm petite and was small at birth (6lb2oz) . Thankfully he's not taking after his brother who was always in the higher end of percentiles and I had a hard time pushing him out (7 lb 8.2 oz 20 1/2 inches). My doc suspects that's probably the biggest I can deliver vaginally. Glad they don't take after my husband at birtg! He was 9 lb 6 oz 23 inches!!

I'm at in indoor play space with my son, and another woman asked me when my daughter was due. I told her that it's a boy. She said, "Are you sure? You look very wide." �� then I said end of March/early April and she said, "Oh, wow, I thought you might be overdue now!" Wtf? Super pissed and honestly a little upset.

This is me yesterday. Didn't feel fat until today :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
Some people are just incredibly rude :/ Just wow. Did she even think about what she was about to say before saying it????? And trust me ladies, you don't look fat. You just look very lovely and pregnant <3

This is me today at 25 weeks. I'm just starting to feel like it's starting to show ish. I just wish other people could see it instead of just first assuming I'm just fat. I know I'm overweight but I didn't used to stick out like that at all! I'm just hoping my B-belly starts rounding out a little more soon.

Attachments

• 5 months.jpg
    5 months.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
Jonesbaby-- My son had the same thing and it actually cleared up before he was born. Hoping your baby girl is okay and catches up to her brother.

Lovely 4D scans ladies!

Thanks so much Cntrygrl. That makes me feel a lot better :flower: xx

Incredible bump pics ladies and so glad to read everyone's appointments are going well.

I haven't had an itchy tummy yet, but I've been lathering my tummy up in oil in hope of avoiding stretch marks, although I think it's probably pointless as I've just noticed 3 tiny ones appearing, and I still gotta long way to go yet! :dohh:

Jtink - I'm so sorry you had that experience at the play centre today. Seriously, WTF is wrong with some people?! For what it's worth I think you look wonderful! :thumbup: xx

I've had the anti d in my arm muscle and it's very sore.

My bump's been a little itchy, it's not everyday. I'm using palmer's (when I remember ;) ).

You look great jtink, you all do :hugs:

Hope you're all doing well ladies!

My belly has been a little itchy lately. Not bad though.

Tink...that lady is an idiot! I can't believe what comes out of some people's mouths. I had a co-worker who is already on thin ice with me say "are you sure you aren't further along?" I swear if I could get away with smacking her and not get fired...

They do every two week appts here in third tri too. I'm in the US...Pittsburgh. luckily cause I went on an of week I got pushed a little bit this last time so next appt still isn't for a few more weeks yet, but after this it will be every two weeks.

Got my results from my glucose test and they were normal.

The hip/groin aching is getting so much worse. It's waking me up at night. I'm almost only comfortable on my back which isn't good, so I'm kind of suffering right now. But I think I'm so tired that the insomnia doesn't stand a chance, lol.

Not too much longer now!

Jtink-- You are certainly not fat or bigger than normal.

Yay for all the good appts.

Powell-- I definitely hear you. My DH and I were both 7lb+oz. babies. My son ended up being 8lbs 8.8oz and 21 1/2in long. I'm 5'3" and normally about 115-120lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->